Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 61. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost?U know every investment is risky business. There are enough ICOs which scammed investors
yes, the same question sir, How can I make sure that you will not get all ethics and get lost? There are quite a lot of ICO's that cheat investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost?U know every investment is risky business. There are enough ICOs which scammed investors
What about restriction for participants? Do u have any? Could the US resident take part in ur ICO?
It is up to them i think. Despite the authority may restrict participation but it is so easy to switch the ip and thats it. When cash out u may use not US based exchange
U must be kidding as it is very risky. U may not cash out funds if u could not prove u obtained them legally!! Better to avoid investing if it is restricted for u
Merit: 22
What about restriction for participants? Do u have any? Could the US resident take part in ur ICO?
It is up to them i think. Despite the authority may restrict participation but it is so easy to switch the ip and thats it. When cash out u may use not US based exchange
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Do you have high security in place?It is very important as for now because of recent ico hacks and projects scams.  Im aware smth similar happens here
The team has an experienced security team. Security is the highest concern for the team as far as I know. And i really appreciate that
Even the team the most experienced the human factor also exist.I wanna know if the smart contract auduted properly? Which company has made it?
Activity: 245
Merit: 20
Your project INTRO ANALYST seems to me very interesting, but there are some flaws. A useful tool for realtors, where all the data on one site is collected. How will you develop it in the future?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do you have high security in place?It is very important as for now because of recent ico hacks and projects scams.  Im aware smth similar happens here
The team has an experienced security team. Security is the highest concern for the team as far as I know. And i really appreciate that
Hello
We'll update the information tomorrow, and I'll answer your question.

Nice enough project, i see that there is no softcap for INTRO, so what is your plan for your upcoming collected fund from ICO ? please anser my question dev..
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Nice enough project, i see that there is no softcap for INTRO, so what is your plan for your upcoming collected fund from ICO ? please anser my question dev..
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
okay, another real estate development project, although this concept is a very common thing to do, but it's a project with a very high level of potential success, and it all depends on the long-term development that will be done, I hope this project has good plan for that, good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
The project features are very impressive and amazing. I love  the Ecosystem of INTRO. Thanks
Activity: 112
The readiness of the product is impressive. It will be interesting to watch your project and see how interesting it will be to the community.
is there some sort of bounty?

Yes, we are preparing a description of the bounty. During the week we will publish all conditions.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is there some sort of bounty?
Activity: 42
Куета помоему)))

Гляжу ты аж зарегался, чтобы высказать это ценное мнение)
Looks like someone has just registered on btt to discuss this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Куета помоему)))
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Intro ecosystem ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Intro. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Pages:
Jump to: