Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INTRO - ECO-SYSTEM FOR RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKET PLAYERS - page 58. (Read 19730 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How long does it take to get token after purchase??Immidiately or after the whole crowdsale?I would also like to know what is the cost per token??
What jurisdiction does ur project belong?And where the core team is based?I mean office
The most loyal one or that one where it is more convenient to cooperate with any bank. Why do u care about that? It is not the things the average investor should worry about
What jurisdiction does ur project belong?And where the core team is based?I mean office
Activity: 280
What is your hard cap??And how far are u from reaching it?By the way soft cap is already reached yes??
hard cap 15 000 000 USD
soft cap 3 000 000 USD sale begin 15 march
Will you be doing a KYC?If yes. Any variant how to avoid that?Maybe kyc only for big buyers like forore then 5000-10000$
Im not sure about that but as I know no kyc here. Hope im not wrong. It is the thing that attracted me the most.
Merit: 11
Will you be doing a KYC?If yes. Any variant how to avoid that?Maybe kyc only for big buyers like forore then 5000-10000$
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Project looks pretty strong but i dont know anything about the team. I would like to check that. Team's experience in particular
did you find already their linkedin or still not?
How does the product work?What is it in a short??However the detailed explanation will be also appreciated
Take a look at wp if u need the full one. Cmmon dont be lazy. Dont be the person who does not care about the projectvand cares only about short term profit
How does the product work?What is it in a short??However the detailed explanation will be also appreciated
Merit: 22
Project as an idea looks pretty strong.Im aware if the team is capable to show off all the potential. This ICO needs more hype
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The project looks pretty strong but I don't know anything about the team. I would like to check that. Team's experience in particular
Our team members are people who already have a lot of experience. Feel free to check them one by one, we include their LinkedIn and social media link on our website page.
This INTRO project means no doubt. Because it already has an experienced team and we can check their social media. The concept of this project is also very mature and it looks like the INTRO project will not disappoint its users. Good luck.
Activity: 490
Project looks pretty strong but i dont know anything about the team. I would like to check that. Team's experience in particular
Our team members are people who already have a lot of experience. Feel free to check them one by one, we include their linkedin and social media link on our website page.
Merit: 29
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also?I would like to compare your roapmaps and progress as for now. Maybe i could make some kind of conclusions about success of this ICO
Do you have GitHub?I would like to check the code and all the background. Thank u in advance for the link
Hello, you can check our github link here:
https://github.com/IntroTechnologyICO/Smart-Contracts
Merit: 100
What are the advantages in your project that do not have other similar projects?Very curious about that as the competition on the market is growing
Our project is legal and safe. We have a lot of experience in property investment. We provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.
Do you have security in place? How many team members are concerned about security?
What are the advantages in your project that do not have other similar projects?Very curious about that as the competition on the market is growing
Our project is legal and safe. We have a lot of experience in property investment. We provides products that benefit useful for developers and homebuyers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
the project look really great. And solid. not too much hype and it is under the radar. Good luck to all investors
i hope that they will make some marketing campaign and spread the word about this platform

A lot of things depending from advertisment. The idea of the project good and useful. It is necessary to advertise this idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Screening presale investors?) u must be kidding. How is that posdible to ensure the person would not dump all the tokkens immidiately after the listing??
usually bonus tokens have lockup period. And participants of privat sale can sell them right after listing
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
the project look really great. And solid. not too much hype and it is under the radar. Good luck to all investors
i hope that they will make some marketing campaign and spread the word about this platform
Merit: 29
Pages:
Jump to: