Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 34. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Good mo! Can you please tell me will the tokens be issued immediately after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Question probably has been asked many times, but what is the min contribution for ico?

The answer is in the first post, it is written that the minimum contribution is $35.

PS: Anyone who wants to ask a question should probably start by looking at the first post (and maybe the links it has, like to the website).
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Market.space is a decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution. Just knew that Market.space takes pride in being backed by Rapidgator, a highly acclaimed service for file storage, transfer, and distribution. 20+ PB of storage, numerous servers all over the globe, and nearly 80M clients speak for themselves.
Great project.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Interesting project, where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?

Hi. Please refer to the Team section at our website: https://market.space/en/ 
How will you issue tokens? What wallet can i use? Huh

The first post tells us that MAPS is an ERC20 token so it is supposed to be available on any Ethereum wallet.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Question probably has been asked many times, but what is the min contribution for ico?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Are the developer guys from Russia? or most of them. Not that I'm prejudiced, I think Russian devs are really talented. Just asking  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this project has advantages in terms of project promotion done by the existence of bounty campaign with big enough fund allocation, but what about unsold coin? is coin burning done?
Activity: 127
I'm generally interested in marketplace concept in ICOs, I think it's the best field to apply the 'decentralization' idea...but let's face it, SIA.tech, Storj or Cryptyk can also ask prof hosts to enter. At least they don't create any barriers that would prevent professionals from joining.
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting project, where we can find more information about the members that make up the team?
How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply

What about the remaining 35%? do they go to your team?

The first post tells us that 15% will go to the team and 20% will go to the reserve fund. I don't know if a clarification about the reserve fund has been given, can anyone (re)explain what it will be used for? Thank you.
Activity: 100
When exactly will contributors receive their tokens?
Activity: 143
Hello and good day. Is there public info about how many tokens will be created for the token launch?

The supply is not fixed in amount, but the number of tokens sold during the ICO will be finite

Right. And what about price, will there be a fixed price per token?

It will be fixed at $0.35 per 1 MASP during the ICO. Then it will fluctuate depending on supply-demand ratio

Well... the price is very attractive, it's the best step for investment, it will probably make me rich Roll Eyes

C'mon man, it's just an "american dream" you know. Do you really think that you can make money back on that? I'm not sure. But you can try, then tell me  Smiley

Take it easy, guys
that remains to be seen, we shall see
How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply
Activity: 143
Do you have fixed financial equivalent target that you are hoping to raise? Is there some minimum?
What? A bonus? Where can i get it?

If you already have a premium account with Rapidgator, you're welcome to get the tokens with 30% bonus through Rapidgator.net. Just follow the link on the banner (see the screenshot)
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
You say that you offer flexible pricing, what does it actually mean? The prices will be low or what?
Activity: 308
so how is it going, guys? quite a lot of news from the roadshow
and giving a 30% bonus even with third party coupons is quite a good idea. worked for me

I believe quite a lot of news are coming within the next two weeks.
Yep, enjoy the 30% bonus:)

yeah, I'm starting to see what you were talking about
What? A bonus? Where can i get it?
Activity: 236
Hello and good day. Is there public info about how many tokens will be created for the token launch?

The supply is not fixed in amount, but the number of tokens sold during the ICO will be finite

Right. And what about price, will there be a fixed price per token?

It will be fixed at $0.35 per 1 MASP during the ICO. Then it will fluctuate depending on supply-demand ratio

Well... the price is very attractive, it's the best step for investment, it will probably make me rich Roll Eyes

C'mon man, it's just an "american dream" you know. Do you really think that you can make money back on that? I'm not sure. But you can try, then tell me  Smiley
Activity: 59
so how is it going, guys? quite a lot of news from the roadshow
and giving a 30% bonus even with third party coupons is quite a good idea. worked for me

I believe quite a lot of news are coming within the next two weeks.
Yep, enjoy the 30% bonus:)

yeah, I'm starting to see what you were talking about
Pages:
Jump to: