Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 31. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How are you going to make profit? I mean you aren't the charity project right so how are you going to generate the profit for founders?

I'm interested in it 2
Activity: 73
How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?
Activity: 40
How are you going to make profit? I mean you aren't the charity project right so how are you going to generate the profit for founders?
Activity: 28
May be its a silly question but can i mine on a laptop? or is it pointless?

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible

We use Proof of Stake, not Proof of Work protocol for mining, which means you don't need to have superpowerful computer to mine with us.

Thats good news for me, but I actually don't know what is Proof of Work, but will google

Has anyone been able to successfully mine on a mac?  If so, please explain how you did it I'm having trouble
Activity: 22
I'm watching the storage projects, and yours looks good. Why no pre-sale though? Kind of self-assurance?
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Will that be an Open GL code?
Activity: 59

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible

We use Proof of Stake, not Proof of Work protocol for mining, which means you don't need to have superpowerful computer to mine with us.

Thats good news for me, but I actually don't know what is Proof of Work, but will google
Activity: 93
We would like to let you know that Market.space ICO start is postponed to April 16, 2018 for technical reasons.

Although we regret about the delay, the reason behind it is sheerly inspiring.

We'll be accepting Sia and Storj tokens and need three more weeks to adjust our system

Siacoin and STORJ will be exchanged for MASP at their current price all through the ICO period,  April 16 - May 27.

Why? We'd love those who are already into decentralized storage to discover the new facets of it.

Ready to break the mould? Then join Market.space ICO to reinvent the data storage market

https://s26.postimg.org/wv5v2emhl/16_April.png

Thats great news, thnks
and congrats
Activity: 59
My question to the team: how is the bonus on mining calculated?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
OH REALLY?
So you've decided to make friends with the enemy?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Tell me, please, where can I find the latest news about the company?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I think that it's a good project that should help to make money both for experienced investors and for beginners... My question is why do you think market space is going to be a way more secure and reliable than analogous services?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
We would like to let you know that Market.space ICO start is postponed to April 16, 2018 for technical reasons.

We'll be accepting Sia and Storj tokens and need three more weeks to adjust our system

Siacoin and STORJ will be exchanged for MASP at their current price all through the ICO period,  April 16 - May 27.

Why? We'd love those who are already into decentralized storage to discover the new facets of it.

Ready to break the mould? Then join Market.space ICO to reinvent the data storage market

So now all the dates will shift? I mean the roadmap
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?
Activity: 30

What? Delay? Really? I can't wait so long
Activity: 53
Do you have a Telegram channel?Sorry if that was addressed and I missed it.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Hi.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

Hi. We're dead sure Market.space is what the data storage needs now Smiley And welcome to the Market.space community!
Hello all! Can I share files with other people with market space? If so, would it be like Mega, where I can upload my files, then generate a link anyone can use to access them or will the person receiving the link also have to be market space user?

The downloader has to be a Market.space user too. I don't think it will pose any problem though Smiley

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible

Activity: 194
Merit: 8
So you claim google and amazon are using deep machine learning?

Have you heard of Yandex stealing the idea with Yandex taxi from somebody saving this info using their service?

yep, big brother is watching you. ever.
Pages:
Jump to: