Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 30. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

Market.space has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/marketspace/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
How are you going to make profit? I mean you aren't the charity project right so how are you going to generate the profit for founders?

They mention in Q&A on the website that team are also token holders. Plus all the ICO teams must be interested in going on with the project as the funds raised will also cover their salaries. At least in the short term
Hi!
Thank you for being so attentive!

Good question indeed, many people were asking us about it and to be clear it's not a problem to use any model of fees and commissions as all of them exist at the moment.
The point is in creation of the network itself providing an opportunity for any user cases, some of which we simply don't have today.
How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

To avoid misunderstanding, please specify what you mean by liquidity in this case

I mean the stability of the coin. Nowadays many start ups fail because of that...They do not consider how the value of their coin will sustain and grow while they work towards completing their project. Nor do they put in place mechanisms that will manage exchange rates. At the same time investors want to know how they are going to realise returns on their investments...
Hello!
Yes, you're to point the problem, but the main reason for that is that projects have no proper understanding of the market they're moving to.
So nothing happens
How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

To avoid misunderstanding, please specify what you mean by liquidity in this case
How long the bounty company will be?

Hi. Till the end of the ICO, that's May 27th. You may join it before May 20th.
It's time to review the key milestones of March

What about the unique purposes of this project? I mean some non-standard functions. Or this project only for data storage?

Market.space is also a perfect fit for direct distribution of content as it enables secure and seamless delivery of audio, video, etc. from artists to their audience
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What about the unique purposes of this project? I mean some non-standard functions. Or this project only for data storage?
Activity: 49
How are you going to make profit? I mean you aren't the charity project right so how are you going to generate the profit for founders?

I'm interested in it 2
15% tokens are allocated to the team

Right. Very good motivation for the team
Activity: 83
So market space will be a decentralized file hosting - where Rapidgator, BlueHost, LiquidWeb, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc all become part of one giant host? Am i correct?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
I heard you are going to accept sia tokens. Is it true?

Yes it is.

How

They will surely simply give you and address to send your ICO contribution to. And you'll have to provide an Ethereum address to receive your corresponding MASPs.

when can i do this?

Throughout the duration of the ICO from April 16 to May 27.

PS: Please read the first post.
Activity: 69
How long the bounty company will be?
Activity: 63
Hi devs
I heard you are going to accept sia tokens. Is it true? How and when can i do this?
Activity: 38
How will you issue tokens? What wallet can i use? Huh
Hi guys! How are you doing? Smiley How about bonuses? Will I have any bonuses if I buy tokens during the first week of sales?
Hello!
It's all fine, thank you!

Yes, sure we have special offers during the ICO include the following:
— 25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours
— 15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
— 10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO
Activity: 38
Hi guys! How are you doing? Smiley How about bonuses? Will I have any bonuses if I buy tokens during the first week of sales?
Activity: 73
How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply

What about the remaining 35%? do they go to your team?
Activity: 54

I'm interested in it 2
15% tokens are allocated to the team
Pages:
Jump to: