Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 32. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Greetings,are there any affiliate programs?

We don't have any, but we'll gladly look into any proposals you might have. Just ping admins in the Telegram group
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
So you claim google and amazon are using deep machine learning?

Have you heard of Yandex stealing the idea with Yandex taxi from somebody saving this info using their service?

ok man, pretty convincing. not that I fully trust all these public services, but that's something I'm used to. Google mail and their doc editing are quite user-friendly at least, so why not
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
Activity: 194
Merit: 8

Have you heard of Yandex stealing the idea with Yandex taxi from somebody saving this info using their service?
Activity: 95
Greetings,are there any affiliate programs?

what a surprise  Shocked

sorry, just being sarcastic a bit. didn't you know that keeping your info in google docs is like leaving your wallet in a crowdy street?
Activity: 68
Is the token your principal payment unit, essentially functioning as an internal currency? If so, is the token the only mechanism that will be available for a user of the platform to pay/receive fees?
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
projects with a very uniform allocation of funds for items developed on this project, promotional programs conducted with airdrop and bounty campaign, coin sales are also very attractive with a predetermined price with a total supply of coins that are not excessive
brand new
Activity: 0
The idea is worthwhile, but I'd love to see more tech details on your website/in whitepaper. And I think it's rather pointless to mention the token growth on the site if you have a utility
Activity: 82
May be its a silly question but can i mine on a laptop? or is it pointless?

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible
I'm not saying its impossible, but it will take a lot longer and it may ultimately damage your laptop. Your laptop really isn't the right tool and you may end up burning it out.
What if the project is launched but doesn't take off? Have you weighed up the possibility of it lagging behind the existing leaders?

I'd like to iterate that if we didn'y believe in the outlooks of the system we put all our efforts in, we wouldn't be doing that.
However, the question is legitimate indeed. I'm not going to promise that we'll pump all the money raised into vigorous marketing campaigns. Marketing and partnerships is only part of the plan. We believe that the projects betting on marketing and PR instead of delivering and polishing the product, and thus growing the community, - simply die out. So it's not our way.

But I digress.  Yes, there's always a negative scenario. What exactly do you mean saying "it won't take off"? You clearly mean the working system some time after its launch. And how exactly do you measure the failure in this case?

let me make some assumptions. will community growth and token price count?
Activity: 59

bad idea man Grin

Why? it's not impossible
Activity: 82

bad idea man Grin
Activity: 49
My question to the team: how is the bonus on mining calculated?
What if the project is launched but doesn't take off? Have you weighed up the possibility of it lagging behind the existing leaders?

In an ideal world every startup makes a SWOT, but that's not the case for ICOs, man. No sarcasm, you just weigh up all the possibilities yourself and make a decision - to invest or not invest  Grin

It was quite a legitimate question, I think...

I know that I do, but the question is whether they've got a plan B

do you think it can be way different from making refunds?

I think it means post ICO and not whether they gather softcap and issue refunds if not
Activity: 65
Hi. How many languages does your support team speak? Does someone speak russian?

Dude look at the first post please
They re from russia, so its obvious they speak russian
Activity: 59

In an ideal world every startup makes a SWOT, but that's not the case for ICOs, man. No sarcasm, you just weigh up all the possibilities yourself and make a decision - to invest or not invest  Grin

It was quite a legitimate question, I think...

I know that I do, but the question is whether they've got a plan B
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Very similar name with another VR project (MarcSpace). Why you took this name? This looks like stolen project name, even considering, that you have other idea.

Honestly, we had no idea about MarcSpace when choosing the name. Now it causes some confusion.

Market.space connotes a marketplace while the 'space' part gives a feeling of an immense system comprising a plethora of interconnected parts which works smoothly despite its mind-boggling complexity.

That's how we see it Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: