Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO IS LIVE!] TOP | The world's first decentralized video hosting - page 5. (Read 8812 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Alex Litman, graduated Moscow State University. You mean Lomonosov Moscow State University (МГУ)?

What faculty? I think it's very important info. The team looks very young.

I hope they will answer my question.

Young team has much bigger disadvantages compared to advantages.

You can check this information personally from Alex by contacting him by e-mail.
Activity: 170
Alex Litman, graduated Moscow State University. You mean Lomonosov Moscow State University (МГУ)?

I hope they will answer my question.

Young team has much bigger disadvantages compared to advantages.

The team is really young, but this is one of its main advantages.
Activity: 170

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Of the project is really interesting because it brings video hosting. good job! Cool
Activity: 140
I have not know enough to know about video hosting
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I don't know how many people are behind this project but the plan and features looks amazingly wonderful. It is clear that people who designed this have more plans which are yet to come out. Video uploading in a decentralized way is very good thing. I am interested in this project since I read about it.
The developers have big plans for the future. Video hosting TOP expects a big and interesting way to success. Read the developer's plans you can in the blog.
What platform do you use for your coin?

However, we are currently negotiating with some platforms for ICO. Follow the news!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
What platform do you use for your coin?
I hope this demo can be made available much earlier, September perhaps? Before or Mid-term ICO.
This would help create more interest among investors.  Wink

Good afternoon. The development team is actively working on the beta version. Perhaps we will be ahead of schedule. Follow the news!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
hello sir ,I  interested in this coin. any product demo ? or github code , i want to research this project!

Hello. The demo version will be available in October. Now active development is underway.

I hope this demo can be made available much earlier, September perhaps? Before or Mid-term ICO.
This would help create more interest among investors.  Wink
Activity: 462
Video hosting using blockchain may interest both video bloggers and users.  I wish good luck to the developers
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
young staff, well! good project with a great expert team that have many experiences.good job guys!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
WOW. Good news. One of the most interesting projects lately. I will be happy to observe the development of the project and help to the extent possible.
Good day! The TOP project team will announce the dates of the ICO next week. Follow the news! Thank you.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish translation available here
Activity: 154
Great Project and i wish it will success. Good luck
The coinspeaker.com wrote a press release about the TOP project. You can read it here.
Pages:
Jump to: