Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO IS LIVE!] TOP | The world's first decentralized video hosting - page 7. (Read 8812 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Great project that has the potential to compete with the big ones on current mainstream.
I wish nothing but success to this project.

Also, Filipino ANN is finished and can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ph-ann-top-ang-unang-desentralisadong-video-hosting-sa-mundo-2101212
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
project look like very interested i will keep eye on this project.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Really excited to invest some money on the industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm not a developer or part of a team, how do you know about this project ? you are not dev and not a team ....

He is a Russian translator and helps our team.
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Of the project is very interesting because it brings video hosting, stored first for the future
Activity: 322
good project with a great expert team that have many experiences,cool project since video industry is huge and centralized to almost full extent
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
This is a huge project, there are many video hosting out there but none of them using crypto, this is the advantage this project has. Great! more and more video creators are uploading content every day and TOP is here to rescue them!
Activity: 160
good project with a great expert team that have many experiences. i'm sure it will be a successfull project..
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
This is another interesting project. Would this be like youtube or be like twitch but support cryptos?..Ill keep an eye on this project. Goodluck devs.
Activity: 112
This is just amazing, waited for some decentralized youtube to pop up and here we go. Timing might be odd as we are too early for such services to be decentralized but need to start so we can polish for future generations
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This looks like a very exciting project.

Want to see progression in this.
Activity: 182
Cool project since video industry is huge and centralized to almost full extent. I will be following your ICO.
Activity: 196
I'm not a developer or part of a team, how do you know about this project ? you are not dev and not a team ....
Activity: 294
I have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of everyone calling themselves the first this or the first that. It's  not original, or catchy, or motivating at all... but mostly it's a blatant lie. How many the first block chain real estate do we have now? How many the first blockchain in the gaming industry.

Activity: 98
Reserving Hindi translation..
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Again, another video aplication over Blockchain, what is your strongest point against LBC??, which is your key innovation?

From what is worth LBC is more a p2p video share with blockchain confirmation of uploads at some cost. I have no idea where this will go but LBC is pretty useless at this stage.
Activity: 356
i see there is Official Bounty Thread will create ,i will keep watching .
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
reserving indonesia translate if you need..
please PM me dev  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: