Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO IS LIVE!] TOP | The world's first decentralized video hosting - page 8. (Read 8812 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Reserving any translation if needed I beg of you pretty please let me earn a grand at least here, I want to just reserve all the bounties companies and I very much like the girl in your team even though you mentioned her as He, I guess whoever wrote your ANN page did a lousy job. lol
Lets bring down and dethrone google with their lame youtube. let me know if I'm in your BOUNTIES COMPANY PLEASE.

We will punish the one who made a mistake  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
beautiful project. the team is young and talented. they will be successful. you should pay more attention to the visuals. the investor gives much more value to the visuals. with Visual charts will market here because of the project itself. the algorithm is also important Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Again, another video aplication over Blockchain, what is your strongest point against LBC??, which is your key innovation?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Reserving any translation if needed I beg of you pretty please let me earn a grand at least here, I want to just reserve all the bounties companies and I very much like the girl in your team even though you mentioned her as He, I guess whoever wrote your ANN page did a lousy job. lol
Lets bring down and dethrone google with their lame youtube. let me know if I'm in your BOUNTIES COMPANY PLEASE.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Conditions

Distribution of tokens: 70% of TOP tokens will be distributed to investors of crowdsale, 20% will be distributed to team members and partners and 10% for bounty campaign. The team will have a 3-year investment period.

Fix price: 0.01 ETH for 1 TOP (for example, 100 TOP for 1 ETH).

Collection limit in ETH: The Hard Cap on the ICO is 150 000 ETH. The Soft Cap of the ICO is 15 000 ETH.

Period of holding: crowdsale will last for 30 days or until the collection limit is reached.

Availability of tokens: tokens TOP, received for ETH, will be distributed instantly.

Security: The funds will be stored in multi-subscription purses in accordance with the best practices of the industry.

Bonuses for early investors: 25% on the first day, 10% in the next 6 days, 5% on the second week, then without bonuses..

Vesting Team tokens

Vesting is a management practice, the principle of which is to ensure long-term coordination of interests. The team will have a 3-year schedule of accruals, clif will be 6 months. That is, the team will receive 1/6 of the tokens every half a year.

Logistics

Three days before the fundraising campaign, we will announce the fundraising for TOP. The only reliable sources of this information are:

Official blog TOP on medium

Official website TOP

Questions and wishes

We will be glad to any of your wishes and questions. You can send them to any of our communication channels (Bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Slack) or to our email [email protected]
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserving indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
ICO IS LIVE!

JOIN TOP CROWDSALE - Join Now!

How to participate in TOP Token Sale (Tutorial)

I'm not a developer or part of a team

Conditions

Distribution of tokens: 70% of TOP tokens will be distributed to investors of crowdsale, 20% will be distributed to team members and partners and 10% for bounty campaign. The team will have a 3-year investment period.

Fix price: 0.01 ETH for 1 TOP (for example, 100 TOP for 1 ETH).

Collection limit in ETH: The Hard Cap on the ICO is 150 000 ETH. The Soft Cap of the ICO is 15 000 ETH.

Period of holding: crowdsale will last for 30 days or until the collection limit is reached.

Availability of tokens: tokens TOP, received for ETH, will be distributed instantly.

Security: The funds will be stored in multi-subscription purses in accordance with the best practices of the industry.

Bonuses for early investors: 25% on the first day, 10% in the next 6 days, 5% on the second week, then without bonuses..

Vesting Team tokens

Vesting is a management practice, the principle of which is to ensure long-term coordination of interests. The team will have a 3-year schedule of accruals, clif will be 6 months. That is, the team will receive 1/6 of the tokens every half a year.

Logistics

Three days before the fundraising campaign, we will announce the fundraising for TOP. The only reliable sources of this information are:

Official blog TOP on medium

Official website TOP

Questions and wishes

We will be glad to any of your wishes and questions. You can send them to any of our communication channels (Bitcointalk, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Slack) or to our email [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: