Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO IS LIVE!] TOP | The world's first decentralized video hosting - page 6. (Read 8812 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hello sir ,I  interested in this coin. any product demo ? or github code , i want to research this project!

Hello. The demo version will be available in October. Now active development is underway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It takes 6 months to come up with the domain? what more the real product launch will be delayed too?

Now our team is completely focused on developing the product and launching ICO.

hello sir ,I  interested in this coin. any product demo ? or github code , i want to research this project!
It takes 6 months to come up with the domain? what more the real product launch will be delayed too?

Now our team is completely focused on developing the product and launching ICO.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What would be the purpose to have a domain registered 6months before actual development?

Sounds like a waste of money that the team doesn't have...

To make the road map more realistic Smiley, Money? i Like your sarcasm  Grin

Thanks for the interesting question! In our team there was a discussion about the domain, so it was delayed with registration.

How many soft cap and hard cap for this ICO  And if not reach soft cap whether this ICO will continue

Soft cap - $ 5 Million

Hard cap - $ 50 Million

The amount in the etherium will be announced closer to the ICO date. The ICO will be continued if the soft cap is unreachable.
You forgot to add in the road map that you just registered your domain 11 days ago  Wink
Why you didnt register it last January 2017? why wait for august? because the idea was already conceptualized since january 2017

Thanks for the interesting question! In our team there was a discussion about the domain, so it was delayed with registration.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How many soft cap and hard cap for this ICO  And if not reach soft cap whether this ICO will continue
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
You forgot to add in the road map that you just registered your domain 11 days ago  Wink
Why you didnt register it last January 2017? why wait for august? because the idea was already conceptualized since january 2017

What would be the purpose to have a domain registered 6months before actual development?

Sounds like a waste of money that the team doesn't have...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The OP is not part of the team, he's just announcing it. Does that mean that this is a company trying to create a crypto, no ICOs, just private investors?

Your question is not quite clear.
What is already ready for the product, except for the idea, site and roadmap?

If we talk about the product, then our team is currently working on a beta version of the TOP hosting.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
What is already ready for the product, except for the idea, site and roadmap?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Yup, this blockchain project is highly needed.
I Hope you can produce what your planning to accomplish

I will keep an eye on this one
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Hello! The latest news:

We are actively working to attract well-known advisers to our team, and we also try to use the maximum number of participants in the Bounty. Also, the bid for comments in our thread was increased: from 30 stakes to 100!

Have a nice day! Thank You!
Reserving any translation if needed I beg of you pretty please let me earn a grand at least here, I want to just reserve all the bounties companies and I very much like the girl in your team even though you mentioned her as He, I guess whoever wrote your ANN page did a lousy job. lol
Lets bring down and dethrone google with their lame youtube. let me know if I'm in your BOUNTIES COMPANY PLEASE.

As you asked Official Bounty Thread  Wink
Great project that has the potential to compete with the big ones on current mainstream.
I wish nothing but success to this project.

Also, Filipino ANN is finished and can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ph-ann-top-ang-unang-desentralisadong-video-hosting-sa-mundo-2101212

Good! Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: