Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 2. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I always hold my coin for a very long time so i can earn more profit rather than trading day by day, so keep on holding your coin when the value in the market is decreasing because it will still come back to normal after a few months.

Holding isn't always the best option though sometimes it's also best to sell your coins when the hype is still high though it's unpredictable to tell when's the all time high but when you're already profiting x2-x3 then let those coins go and buy back when the market starts going down again. The problem with holding for long period of time is your profit also takes a while and most of the time it isn't that much even though the coin reach x10 and then you sell, you'll end up realizing that you'll profit more if you sold during the x2-x3 increase then buy back then sell again in another pump especially right now that the market is so volatile so if you keep on holding sometimes you'll miss out on the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Got an announcement on telegram from Roman that they actually do a buyback, and I can see that there are some buyback on dex JDC-@waves pair. Judging from this, it'll took long time to reach another high, though
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
 I always hold my coin for a very long time so i can earn more profit rather than trading day by day, so keep on holding your coin when the value in the market is decreasing because it will still come back to normal after a few months.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Well, the meaning of such a dating site, if you are invisible))) or maybe I do not understand something, but on the site people look at each other

I thought I read somewhere that Roman said the benefit of premium service is an ability to be traceless and hidden, in a sense of your real identity being cloaked, in case of... umm... bored person with ring on his finger. But can't find the explanation on few pages behind and on telegram (the telegram is pretty much deserted, by the way), so I can be wrong

Well that's a good benefit indeed, that's something a lot of people wants when it comes to dating, some just wants the fun of dating meaning the pg stuff but not love at all. I'm sure that feature alone can attract a lot of people. Also if I'm not mistaken I read on here that's one of the services being offered when you go premium is you're allowed to call the person, I heard the team are working on that it's been awhile since I've been here so is that already completed? Or is that not the plan anymore?. Honestly I'm losing hope on this project, I just don't see the JDS token getting traded anywhere but wavesdex, I wonder if the dev are still continuing with the project everything regarding this project is deserted.

I can clarify on that too, they're trying a VoIP last time they updated us, but they're not here anymore on April, so I don't think it's already reached, or even reached, because if it is, the team would be more than eager to announce here

Yeah you're right maybe the team never really completed that feature, it just sucks because during the start of the year the team seems to be very active on here and promising us with monthly updates but now april has past but still no updates, we are currently 3 days in may and still no update. I wonder if the devs are still working on this project. I also tried to contact the team on telegram still no answer. I've tried vising the website and so far I didn't really see any new features anyway has anybody on here visited wavesdex? Did the team already start the buyback program from the month of april?

I haven't check wavesdex today, but as per yesterday there still no monthly buyback. They didn't score any profit? Or they decide to give up?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Thank you JDS Devs,
I just received my 10 Waves in my JDS wallet. I will really support this project because I'm seeing a great potential with this project!
I love dating myself. Right now, I'm open in the dating world and I love it. So I think JDS can really be a help for all of us who wants this kind of lifestyle or even for those who wants to find their one true love and settle down.
This is a great service that the world so much needed right now!

Wake up mate, have you been in the rocks, or where have you been. Airdrop of 10waves JDS which isn't transferrable to waves platform is stale news and should over a year. We are talking about the utility of this site and the project as a whole which looks like an abandoned one to me.
Well, the meaning of such a dating site, if you are invisible))) or maybe I do not understand something, but on the site people look at each other

I thought I read somewhere that Roman said the benefit of premium service is an ability to be traceless and hidden, in a sense of your real identity being cloaked, in case of... umm... bored person with ring on his finger. But can't find the explanation on few pages behind and on telegram (the telegram is pretty much deserted, by the way), so I can be wrong

Well that's a good benefit indeed, that's something a lot of people wants when it comes to dating, some just wants the fun of dating meaning the pg stuff but not love at all. I'm sure that feature alone can attract a lot of people. Also if I'm not mistaken I read on here that's one of the services being offered when you go premium is you're allowed to call the person, I heard the team are working on that it's been awhile since I've been here so is that already completed? Or is that not the plan anymore?. Honestly I'm losing hope on this project, I just don't see the JDS token getting traded anywhere but wavesdex, I wonder if the dev are still continuing with the project everything regarding this project is deserted.

I can clarify on that too, they're trying a VoIP last time they updated us, but they're not here anymore on April, so I don't think it's already reached, or even reached, because if it is, the team would be more than eager to announce here

Yeah you're right maybe the team never really completed that feature, it just sucks because during the start of the year the team seems to be very active on here and promising us with monthly updates but now april has past but still no updates, we are currently 3 days in may and still no update. I wonder if the devs are still working on this project. I also tried to contact the team on telegram still no answer. I've tried vising the website and so far I didn't really see any new features anyway has anybody on here visited wavesdex? Did the team already start the buyback program from the month of april?
Activity: 84
Thank you JDS Devs,
I just received my 10 Waves in my JDS wallet. I will really support this project because I'm seeing a great potential with this project!
I love dating myself. Right now, I'm open in the dating world and I love it. So I think JDS can really be a help for all of us who wants this kind of lifestyle or even for those who wants to find their one true love and settle down.
This is a great service that the world so much needed right now!

One very big question should be how many real individuals actually have signed up unto this dating site and keep it active, last time I checked, all I could identify was fake user profiles which team said was just to test run and kick start it but up till now, there is no volume utilizing it.

Pardon me.to say that nothing special rather I think it would encourage alot of scammers wanting to hide under a profile without being detected and carry out fraudulent activities, this is my opinion.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
April 30, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
April 30, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
But for low entry cost and good ROI, CRAVE is very good as well and quite undervalued right now.

And what is CRAVE? This is JDC. Even if it is true that it is undervalued, it won't improving without dev's involvement
Activity: 79
April 30, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
But for low entry cost and good ROI, CRAVE is very good as well and quite undervalued right now.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
April 29, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
on your website I read that you have a dating site with premium services. but can you find out more in detail what kind of services it is? and what will investors have at the end?

Kind of supposed to allow your identity to be perfectly hidden and traceless, if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
April 29, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership

The concept of the project don't seems extraordinary to me but rather mediocre and it doesn't seem like it was offering something so special in terms of the social media platform that it is, this project needs a total overhaul and probably rebranding as well.
Focusing on dating is still very promising. Now the Internet is flourishing and people are more and more interested in making friends online.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
on your website I read that you have a dating site with premium services. but can you find out more in detail what kind of services it is? and what will investors have at the end?
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

The concept of the project don't seems extraordinary to me but rather mediocre and it doesn't seem like it was offering something so special in terms of the social media platform that it is, this project needs a total overhaul and probably rebranding as well.
Activity: 41
April 28, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: