Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 7. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
December 21, 2017, 11:26:03 PM
^
According to the roadmap, we need to wait between 8 and 12 month before the platform will be fully operational. Whatever we get now is just bonus.
The buyback should be done just before of the final release, otherwise the price of the token won’t appreciate fully.

I think you're talking about the ICO Roadmap, if you've look at it again it says "8-12 months step 4: service development according to the roadmap", I think that statement pertains to the development roadmap, if you've notice by september 30 this year they have already started working on the platform and it was stated that by january 31 next year premium services will already be available, but as what the devs stated on here they implemented it quite early just around this month that's why they started doing the buyback program, has it already started though? I just didn't got time to visit wavesdex the past couple of days. I have to disagree, right now what this project needs is some exposure, it needs something to attract people, the coin's been dead for months now, no movement, no trading is happening in wavesdex and only people on here knows about the project. If the dev will start the buyback program then there is a possibility that people will start taking interest with this project again and the price can finally go back to the way it is during the ico because if you've seen the price at wavesdex is just so undervalued and so low for its real worth.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 20, 2017, 05:27:52 AM
^
According to the roadmap, we need to wait between 8 and 12 month before the platform will be fully operational. Whatever we get now is just bonus.
The buyback should be done just before of the final release, otherwise the price of the token won’t appreciate fully.

According to dev's last post (it's there somewhere on this thread, for anyone who wanted a real source quote) there are actually some users buying premium, so the platform should be already running.
Activity: 700
December 20, 2017, 04:16:40 AM
^
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
December 20, 2017, 03:33:52 AM
On telegram today, roman had posted that he's trying to buy back at the end of every month. I suppose you should put your jdc on sell order if you want them to be bought back

Roman:
JDS team have decided to make buyback of JDC at the end of each month. We are working very hard on our project and we will do everything according to our road map

Hi
Yeah! Previously he said
buyback will start end of this month. Few days later he
suddenly told on telegram tomorrow I will start buyback JDC/EURO market from DEX.
I think his later claim
leads to create current misunderstding with JDC backers and followers. And now only he can restore faith of community by acting. Only New commitment certainly will not works!

Thanks!

Yeah I guess you have a point with what you're saying here because the dev he seems to say something but end up not doing it at the actual date that he said it will occur, like what you said here, before he stated that the buyback program will happen within the end of the month then he stated again that it will happen on the 13th of december but upto now there's no buy orders on wavesdex for JDC yet, all I can see right now are sell orders so that means that the buyback program haven't started yet so that's quite worrying actually, the dev is making it hard for us to trust him again. You're right it does lead to a lot of misunderstanding and it quite put a strain on our faith with the dev honestly, I really get what you're saying here before imposing another new program, he should've completed the first one because if upto now he still haven't started the buyback program yet, then how can we believe what he's saying here?

I visited again this thread to see what's happening.
Though the dev said about the buyback program, yet, nothing is happening.
So I don't know if their platform is really operational or not.
And also, does anyone here know if somebody tried their services and if it's working?
I'm curious if their website is really working as there are a lot of investors also that put their money on this project.
December 17, 2017, 03:23:53 AM
On telegram today, roman had posted that he's trying to buy back at the end of every month. I suppose you should put your jdc on sell order if you want them to be bought back

Roman:
JDS team have decided to make buyback of JDC at the end of each month. We are working very hard on our project and we will do everything according to our road map

Hi
Yeah! Previously he said
suddenly told on telegram tomorrow I will start buyback JDC/EURO market from DEX.
I think his later claim
leads to create current misunderstding with JDC backers and followers. And now only he can restore faith of community by acting. Only New commitment certainly will not works!

Thanks!

Yeah I guess you have a point with what you're saying here because the dev he seems to say something but end up not doing it at the actual date that he said it will occur, like what you said here, before he stated that the buyback program will happen within the end of the month then he stated again that it will happen on the 13th of december but upto now there's no buy orders on wavesdex for JDC yet, all I can see right now are sell orders so that means that the buyback program haven't started yet so that's quite worrying actually, the dev is making it hard for us to trust him again. You're right it does lead to a lot of misunderstanding and it quite put a strain on our faith with the dev honestly, I really get what you're saying here before imposing another new program, he should've completed the first one because if upto now he still haven't started the buyback program yet, then how can we believe what he's saying here?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

Roman:

Hi
Yeah! Previously he said
I think his later claim

Thanks!

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 16, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

Roman:
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
December 16, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
Are there plans for more exchanges?  Smiley

Whether there are plans or not,  I know project development has been on already but one thing still packing is communication which is very pertinent information this case so that we all know what stage and what is happening.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
December 16, 2017, 02:18:49 AM
At what price will you redeem the tokens?
Only on Euro or on other pairs too?

I think it will only be in euro because that's what the dev's stated on here and on both medium and telegram, but that's alright though because of cyrptocurrency's volatility, I think trading this token with fiat will be the best move for this project at the moment. If the dev will start the buyback program with a really good amount then I think that will really bring this project back up again. I'm just really happy that there will finally be a movement of this token on wavesdex, this token will finally gain some attraction from new people, which is what this project really needs at the moment. I just hope that the dev's will start redeeming the tokens with a really good amount so that this project will start its trading right and not just be so undervalued like it has been for the past couple of months. Anyway has anyone on here visited the wavesdex, how's the buyback program? Have it already started?

My thought, even if the BB happen in euro, it'll still affect jdc price in btc as there are possibilities of trader interested to try making a profit by buying jdc and sell them in euro, thus, increasing the chances of jdc-btc rate.

I visited wavesdex few hours ago, but I can't see anything. Like... completely. Aside from my balance and the usual waves-btc trade, I can't navigate to any other currency. I guessed it was bad weather affecting my internet connection, will try again later today.
no, it may not happen yet. because I do not see any buying activity in bitcoin and usd as team said yesterday to JDS

Yes, no movement yet in DEX.
So let's just wait when will the buyback happens.
At least some good news from the team.   Cheesy

Just been to wavesdex a couple of minutes ago and still there's no movement yet, now I'm quite doubting this buyback program that the dev is telling us on here it seems like this will not happen anytime soon, it was supposed to occur December 13 but until now it's still not happening, no movement yet on the wavesdex. I hope the dev's are just busy that's why they are late in implementing the buyback program, some people on the telegram chat are quite furious of the dev because of this. I really hope the dev will give us some updates on why the buyback is still not happening, because if this will go on until tomorrow then the community will be filled with angry users. Honestly I'm still waiting for the buyback program, I really hope it's just delayed and not cancel.

very well, hopefully buyback plan will continue, because we all wait for it although now there is still no activity

We all hope some information update would be announced soon to reduce the anticipation building up among supporters and investors in this project.

Exactly I've been waiting for the dev to update on telegram but so far he's not been on there yet, currently as of this very moment around 7:31 pm forum time, there's still no movement of JDC in the wavesdex or maybe there's just something wrong in my part that's why I can't see any movement on the market. Have you guys seen any trades happening at the moment?. I'm really having weird thoughts about this project, why did the dev announced the buyback program to start on the 13th, if everything is not yet ready? They could've announce it next year or whenever it's ready to be implemented and that will be okay with us, it's like they're trying to bring the hype back up again to attract users from buying this coin in the market, something really fishy is going on here but that's just me, what do you guys think?
Probably it's just a scam. There is no real work, there are no fulfilled promises, there are no any developmental movements. Our investments are burned, let's just admit it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 15, 2017, 06:39:03 PM
Are there plans for more exchanges?  Smiley
Merit: 422
December 15, 2017, 03:59:01 PM
Any updates from this project? How is the progress going on? Is the token only tradeable on wavesdex?
December 15, 2017, 03:32:18 PM

I think it will only be in euro because that's what the dev's stated on here and on both medium and telegram, but that's alright though because of cyrptocurrency's volatility, I think trading this token with fiat will be the best move for this project at the moment. If the dev will start the buyback program with a really good amount then I think that will really bring this project back up again. I'm just really happy that there will finally be a movement of this token on wavesdex, this token will finally gain some attraction from new people, which is what this project really needs at the moment. I just hope that the dev's will start redeeming the tokens with a really good amount so that this project will start its trading right and not just be so undervalued like it has been for the past couple of months. Anyway has anyone on here visited the wavesdex, how's the buyback program? Have it already started?

My thought, even if the BB happen in euro, it'll still affect jdc price in btc as there are possibilities of trader interested to try making a profit by buying jdc and sell them in euro, thus, increasing the chances of jdc-btc rate.

I visited wavesdex few hours ago, but I can't see anything. Like... completely. Aside from my balance and the usual waves-btc trade, I can't navigate to any other currency. I guessed it was bad weather affecting my internet connection, will try again later today.
no, it may not happen yet. because I do not see any buying activity in bitcoin and usd as team said yesterday to JDS

Just been to wavesdex a couple of minutes ago and still there's no movement yet, now I'm quite doubting this buyback program that the dev is telling us on here it seems like this will not happen anytime soon, it was supposed to occur December 13 but until now it's still not happening, no movement yet on the wavesdex. I hope the dev's are just busy that's why they are late in implementing the buyback program, some people on the telegram chat are quite furious of the dev because of this. I really hope the dev will give us some updates on why the buyback is still not happening, because if this will go on until tomorrow then the community will be filled with angry users. Honestly I'm still waiting for the buyback program, I really hope it's just delayed and not cancel.

very well, hopefully buyback plan will continue, because we all wait for it although now there is still no activity

We all hope some information update would be announced soon to reduce the anticipation building up among supporters and investors in this project.

Exactly I've been waiting for the dev to update on telegram but so far he's not been on there yet, currently as of this very moment around 7:31 pm forum time, there's still no movement of JDC in the wavesdex or maybe there's just something wrong in my part that's why I can't see any movement on the market. Have you guys seen any trades happening at the moment?. I'm really having weird thoughts about this project, why did the dev announced the buyback program to start on the 13th, if everything is not yet ready? They could've announce it next year or whenever it's ready to be implemented and that will be okay with us, it's like they're trying to bring the hype back up again to attract users from buying this coin in the market, something really fishy is going on here but that's just me, what do you guys think?
Merit: 268
December 15, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

Activity: 882
December 15, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

December 14, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 13, 2017, 09:54:33 PM
It is really good the team is still working on the project. More regular updates on the thread would be much appreciated though. I hope the new waves dex will also improve visibilityy of this project. Good work team.
you were right. the team is still working on this project and it well. hopefully only later about the new dex wave will increase the Visibillity in this project.
a very good job. success of the team.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
December 13, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

Activity: 882
December 13, 2017, 09:34:29 PM

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
December 13, 2017, 08:30:05 PM

December 13, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

Pages:
Jump to: