Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 4. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
You're definitely right about that mate, every exchange that's available today requires quite a large amount of money in order for them to list your coin but some exchanges like binance gives teams who doesn't have that much money an opportunity to get added on their exchange through the community coin of the month feature, with this coins who have such a huge community can be added on their exchange. I think if this project will just have that strong of a community like nano then as a community we can move this project forward, but sadly because of the lack of marketing and because of the lack of exposure, there isn't even a single ad about this project on any of the famous social media sites known today, we can't build a strong community and we can't multiply in numbers. In my opinion the devs really need to step up on the marketing if they want the community to help move this project forward.

We still can have a community for binance voting if dev would want to. A lot of community today would support with a small amount of bounty. Some tokens uses this method to gain some community voting
This method has quite the right to life.  The question is that the community should be solid and actively vote for a coin. And of course the interest of developers is very important. In case of winning the vote, will the coin listing be free?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
March 31, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
You're definitely right about that mate, every exchange that's available today requires quite a large amount of money in order for them to list your coin but some exchanges like binance gives teams who doesn't have that much money an opportunity to get added on their exchange through the community coin of the month feature, with this coins who have such a huge community can be added on their exchange. I think if this project will just have that strong of a community like nano then as a community we can move this project forward, but sadly because of the lack of marketing and because of the lack of exposure, there isn't even a single ad about this project on any of the famous social media sites known today, we can't build a strong community and we can't multiply in numbers. In my opinion the devs really need to step up on the marketing if they want the community to help move this project forward.

We still can have a community for binance voting if dev would want to. A lot of community today would support with a small amount of bounty. Some tokens uses this method to gain some community voting

Definitely but I don't think the devs would want to, they're way too busy perfecting the platform that they are forgetting about the marketing aspect of this project. Yeah you're right a bounty will be the best option right now, but I doubt the devs are willing to do such an option. If you read their roadmap there isn't a single sentence on there talking about marketing or future exchanges, so I doubt the dev will support an idea of having a bounty in order for the community to grow bigger. They are just not focusing on that right now unfortunately, but if you ask me I agree with you, I think having a bounty is what this project really needs at the moment, this project needs to be known again and we need more community members to help us move this project to the top.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 30, 2018, 02:36:45 AM

March 30, 2018, 01:39:39 AM
If I remember correctly, it was somewhere few pages behind. I asked Roman and he replied with a blockchain link. I can not find any motivation to dig it for you though, as I begin to lost my interest on this project.

Don't mind me but losing hopes is stupid because I know that the project is good and the team is hardworking and dedicated to their job.
The only problem I see here is the exchanges. Why is it not being listed on bigger exchanges, why didn't the team try to reach bittrex or binance and ask them if they might get it on? I have seen worthless coins reaching to $1 without any reason (some of which were sold for a few cents in ICOS).
This coin is very limited in number and should be worth a lot in the future, but don't know when. I am not against the team nor their project, but the way they are doing it is making people lose their interest which will sooner make this a dead project.

They don't have to ask for binance or bittrex, even an exchange as "small" as cryptopia would be good for now. It'll boost visibility and regain people's interests. Not sure if they'll even consider about this, though
Even small exchanges want obscenely large money for listing coins. And Cryptopia I would attribute to the average exchanges.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
If I remember correctly, it was somewhere few pages behind. I asked Roman and he replied with a blockchain link. I can not find any motivation to dig it for you though, as I begin to lost my interest on this project.

Don't mind me but losing hopes is stupid because I know that the project is good and the team is hardworking and dedicated to their job.
The only problem I see here is the exchanges. Why is it not being listed on bigger exchanges, why didn't the team try to reach bittrex or binance and ask them if they might get it on? I have seen worthless coins reaching to $1 without any reason (some of which were sold for a few cents in ICOS).
This coin is very limited in number and should be worth a lot in the future, but don't know when. I am not against the team nor their project, but the way they are doing it is making people lose their interest which will sooner make this a dead project.

They don't have to ask for binance or bittrex, even an exchange as "small" as cryptopia would be good for now. It'll boost visibility and regain people's interests. Not sure if they'll even consider about this, though
Even small exchanges want obscenely large money for listing coins. And Cryptopia I would attribute to the average exchanges.
March 28, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Why not try IDEX? Does anyone here know how to contact them to list this?
Is there any voting system there? I know that JDC is a very good coin and has a lot of potential since the team is really dedicated, but what is the meaning of such a coin when its existence is still unknown by all those crypto communities? Something with a limitation of only a million coins can't be sold at worthless rates, team needs to take serious care of their investors too.

Mate I don't think getting added on an exchange is a priority right now. I think the team is focusing more on expanding the platform and adding more interesting features that can help just dating site compete to the top datings sites available in the market right now. If I'm not mistaken based on what I've read in the last update the team are working on adding a phone service, I think that's what they are focusing on right now. They're trying to implement a phone service on the platform so that users can call each other and talk more intimately. I do agree with you that the team really needs to step up and make JDS known by the bigger market but unfortunately there isn't any voting system here, the team are more focused on their roadmap and what they can do to better the platform. It's unfortunate but the team are really focusing on the platform right now and not on the value of the token, don't worry though I think once the platform development will be complete, the price of the token will follow and the team can work on expanding the market for JDS this includes asking big exchanges to add this project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
March 26, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Why not try IDEX? Does anyone here know how to contact them to list this?
Is there any voting system there? I know that JDC is a very good coin and has a lot of potential since the team is really dedicated, but what is the meaning of such a coin when its existence is still unknown by all those crypto communities? Something with a limitation of only a million coins can't be sold at worthless rates, team needs to take serious care of their investors too.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 26, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

legendary
March 26, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
The project looks good, very promising, and the team works very hard to see that the project is really orderly.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 23, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
While I forgot to check for long time, I think I missed my airdrop and referral fees. Just PMd Roman, I hope to get a response from him.

There are several people whose token stuck on ICO page, and as far as I know, they didn't get any response. Although its probably because their post got drowned. It seems that Roman will come to this thread on every earlier part of the months, why don't you try coming back at the eary April?

Can you draw me to their claims where they said that they did a buyback?
What % of the earnings were used to do the buyback? And which trading pair was used to make the buyback?
The price of JDC is less than $0.05 and I'm seeing my tokens as worthless, I held it this long because I have faith in the project, but I think that they should increase their presence between us, as it's unacceptable from our end that you guys (project marketing managers) don't get even a minute to visit this thread and say something that's related to the project. Giving 1-2 news and only stats just once (at the beginning of the month) will seriously cause a decline in the credibility of the project. We want you guys to remain active and make the project active as well.

legendary
March 23, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
While I forgot to check for long time, I think I missed my airdrop and referral fees. Just PMd Roman, I hope to get a response from him.

There are several people whose token stuck on ICO page, and as far as I know, they didn't get any response. Although its probably because their post got drowned. It seems that Roman will come to this thread on every earlier part of the months, why don't you try coming back at the eary April?

Can you draw me to their claims where they said that they did a buyback?
What % of the earnings were used to do the buyback? And which trading pair was used to make the buyback?
The price of JDC is less than $0.05 and I'm seeing my tokens as worthless, I held it this long because I have faith in the project, but I think that they should increase their presence between us, as it's unacceptable from our end that you guys (project marketing managers) don't get even a minute to visit this thread and say something that's related to the project. Giving 1-2 news and only stats just once (at the beginning of the month) will seriously cause a decline in the credibility of the project. We want you guys to remain active and make the project active as well.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
We proud to announce our amazing referral program. Now you can earn extra tokens by advertising our ICO. You will get 5% from all investments which will be made by investors. It's a very unique and profitable program.

You will be able to advertise our ICO using your referral link.
Just join us https://ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php
and you will get your own unique referral link immediately.

Reading about the project I am very interesting and sure the project will develop well. I am very excited about this proposal. How can I access https://ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php? I can not go in.

JDS ico already over so there is no referral bounty campaign , this is my personal idea of why you cannt login.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:48:32 AM
We proud to announce our amazing referral program. Now you can earn extra tokens by advertising our ICO. You will get 5% from all investments which will be made by investors. It's a very unique and profitable program.

You will be able to advertise our ICO using your referral link.
Just join us https://ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php
and you will get your own unique referral link immediately.

Reading about the project I am very interesting and sure the project will develop well. I am very excited about this proposal. How can I access https://ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php? I can not go in.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 22, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
March 22, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
legendary
March 21, 2018, 11:02:10 AM
There is no exchange for this Cheesy Only available on waves dex. Lower than ICO price Cheesy

Even worst, it's not even worth 10% of its ICO price (in USD) and not even 1% of its value in BTC.
Is this why we invested our BTC? We don't even get it where did you guys do the buyback?
Was it in ETH? Or against Waves? The price of 1 coin in ICO was $1 (when the price of BTC was $1000 and the set price for the purchase of JDC was 0.001 BTC). The price of BTC was over $3000 and the investments were worth 3 times, but the investments are currently proving to be a regret.
How long should we hold? Why are no other exchanges being added to the list after the listing over WavesDEX?
There is no volume, not even buyers. I appreciate the progress of the project, but did you guys forget the investors who were the backbone of this project?
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
March 06, 2018, 01:55:51 AM
There is no exchange for this Cheesy Only available on waves dex. Lower than ICO price Cheesy
March 04, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
Monthly Report (February 2018)
https://medium.com/@justdatingsite/monthly-report-february-2018-857954e632d0

Our team continued developing our project last month. We had unexpected difficulties with our servers. Our storage ran out of free space. We ordered more powerful one. Also we set up a new server for our website. After it we were checking all our services at our new servers. Relocation was successful.

We’ve recently made the decision. We want to implement the phone service. It will be helping to our users. Our team plans to use a third-party partner for telephony. If you have information about such services, you may contact us by email [email protected] . We will working on the phone service next 2 months.

Glad to see some updates, I hope this monthly reports last throughout the year, this project really needs to make some noise, so far this project is moving so slowly. Anyway glad to know that the relocation turned out to be successful, any updates on how many members the site currently have?. That's great, but can I ask the reason behind this decision? Why is having a phone service beneficial to this project?. For 2 months? That's quite fast, goodluck on this feature and I hope everything will be carried out properly. I hope after this updates we can finally move to the top and see the price grow.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 01, 2018, 02:34:02 PM
Monthly Report (February 2018)
https://medium.com/@justdatingsite/monthly-report-february-2018-857954e632d0

Our team continued developing our project last month. We had unexpected difficulties with our servers. Our storage ran out of free space. We ordered more powerful one. Also we set up a new server for our website. After it we were checking all our services at our new servers. Relocation was successful.

We’ve recently made the decision. We want to implement the phone service. It will be helping to our users. Our team plans to use a third-party partner for telephony. If you have information about such services, you may contact us by email [email protected] . We will working on the phone service next 2 months.

Does the email address typed correctly as just-DAD-insite? Would the telephony service a VoIP or would it be a charged one?
Pages:
Jump to: