Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 9. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
December 02, 2017, 03:56:47 PM
I tried to check using the identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn on the Waves DEX when I was unable to find JDC on their platform, and all I saw was nothing. Does it mean that even DEX has probably removed the JDC markets? Why are there no exchanges yet since the ICO had been long over? It's not about getting worried as I know that the project is strong, but all I want is that they should provide us with some news related to the exchanges that are in-line to add JDC soon.

I tried to check dex few seconds ago, I still can find JDC with the identifier. Why don't you give it another shot? See if it's a temporal error. But I am very agree with the needs of news. Devs information of their recent development will give some certainty here and strengthen holders resolve to keep holding because they know the project is not abandoned

I finally saw something happening and got to see it there once again. But what I think is that, what's the purpose of JDC even being at WAVES when nobody is interested in trading it anywhere yet? I am seeing some ridiculous prices at which everyone is "asking" a JDC for, and that's 100 sats max whereas it should be at least 0.0003 BTC considering the fact that it got sold at 0.001 when the value was 3500 USD per BTC. Some even claimed to have sold it for just a measly $0.1-$0.2 per coin which is worst. Devs should get serious about the value of their project that's somewhat diminishing.

The low buy order is probably put by some people in case there are some other people who desperate enough to sell and decide to do a quick and instant sell. And about the price, it's also a little bit confusing. I don't think I understand how wavesdex order book works. In rare occasions where the order history appear (probably we need to sacrifice a newborn lamb and bathe on its pure blood while holding a cat's whisker in order to have the history to appear), I can see that the sell/buy order are somewhat not like the one being put on sell order.

For example, right now, the lowest sell order is 8,000 satoshi on 85 JDC, while the history states that few minutes ago, there is a buy transaction at 58,000 satoshi for 71 JDC. Normally, at other exchanges, they'll emptied out the 8,000 satoshi order before moving to a higher sell order, means, that buyer should get their 71 JDC at 8,000 (and not 58,000), leaving only 14 JDC left at 8,000 satoshi. However, the history state otherwise and that lowest order remains.

Can anyone help explaining this? Or does it simply caused by the system error (which... happened every time I managed to make the order history to appear)?

I think it's something we call "bug" as they have recently stated that they had been updating their DEX to 2.0. I am still unsure of whether they have already implemented everything and launched the DEX 2.0 or not? And even if DEX 2.0 is released, their admins should be notified of these glitches. And I have a request to everyone here: This project is really solid and the coins are really less in terms of supply, so please don't sell them dirt cheap.

Yeah the waves dex is very buggy I've stopped using it months ago, I just can never figure out how to trade on there. And speaking of the DEX 2.0, I never heard about it being available to the public yet, I knew before that it was on the works but right now there's no recent news about it, so I don't think those bugs and glitches will be fixed soon. I think the admins are aware of those glitches, a lot of people have been complaining about it and if I remember correctly, the admins they were telling the community that it will be fix once the new beta app will be released. Yeah this project has a huge potential ahead of it, it's just disappointing that the devs don't have a final product yet to incorporate this coin with, that's why they are still having drawbacks when it comes to finishing their roadmap, so just like you, I do hope people will stop selling this coin cheap. I know most of us just got this token from an airdrop but still, the price that it's being sold right now is not worth it, this project deserves more value, the dev is still active and is still working on this, so please please stop selling low.

You might have your own personal disposition about the wavesdex platform, however waves have a couple of new innovations lined up for nextyear by which time smartcontracts would be introduced on the platform. Follow wavesdex on twitter and other social handle for current updates.

Actually I've read about that, I'm pretty stoked to see what's coming next for waves. I've heard great feedbacks so far about this new innovations that you're talking about on here and seeing that they're gonna introduce smart contracts then that will really be a huge step for the project and also for the platform. It's great that they're pushing their limits to be on the same level with eth, even though eth's way older than waves it's nice that wave is trying to catch up with eth's features. I do follow wavesdex on twitter and so far it seems like 2018 is a bright year for the platform, I hope by next year I won't have any more problems with the platform, hoping they can really improve and fix those bugs and glitches that I was talking about anyway just a quick update on JDS, I read on telegram that 2018 will also be a bright year for this project, it seems like this 2018, JDS will finally be introduced to a larger market. I think this year the devs effort on the development of the project will finally be seen by the public.

Absolutely you are right,  if JDS gets listed on other exchanges, I believe this would help the coin appreciate in value especially in exchanges that have high trade volume.

I agree with you! It will be a great opportunity to open JDS to a larger market and appreciate the devs efforts!

Ofcourse it will be a brilliant opportunity, I wonder what exchanges the devs are planning on adding this token on, they never seem to mention it on here, was it on their roadmap though? I've read that some time ago and I honestly forgot if it was mentioned on there lol. Anyway do you have any idea on what exchanges that will be? And if you were to decide, what exchanges do you think will be best for this token to get added on? Because if I were the devs then I'll spend some money and add this token on binance,hitbtc or maybe on cryptopia, either of these exchanges will be a great platform for JDS to be introduce to a huge market, this can really pave the way for JDS to be noticed by a number of investors. After wavesdex, the devs really need to step up their game and find an exchange that have a large volume so that the price of JDS can start increasing again.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 11:20:40 AM
I tried to check using the identifier Chs34HQrj37VbWHr8NDZiRZEkyEGBiPowSF4RjrRBCHn on the Waves DEX when I was unable to find JDC on their platform, and all I saw was nothing. Does it mean that even DEX has probably removed the JDC markets? Why are there no exchanges yet since the ICO had been long over? It's not about getting worried as I know that the project is strong, but all I want is that they should provide us with some news related to the exchanges that are in-line to add JDC soon.

I tried to check dex few seconds ago, I still can find JDC with the identifier. Why don't you give it another shot? See if it's a temporal error. But I am very agree with the needs of news. Devs information of their recent development will give some certainty here and strengthen holders resolve to keep holding because they know the project is not abandoned

I finally saw something happening and got to see it there once again. But what I think is that, what's the purpose of JDC even being at WAVES when nobody is interested in trading it anywhere yet? I am seeing some ridiculous prices at which everyone is "asking" a JDC for, and that's 100 sats max whereas it should be at least 0.0003 BTC considering the fact that it got sold at 0.001 when the value was 3500 USD per BTC. Some even claimed to have sold it for just a measly $0.1-$0.2 per coin which is worst. Devs should get serious about the value of their project that's somewhat diminishing.

The low buy order is probably put by some people in case there are some other people who desperate enough to sell and decide to do a quick and instant sell. And about the price, it's also a little bit confusing. I don't think I understand how wavesdex order book works. In rare occasions where the order history appear (probably we need to sacrifice a newborn lamb and bathe on its pure blood while holding a cat's whisker in order to have the history to appear), I can see that the sell/buy order are somewhat not like the one being put on sell order.

For example, right now, the lowest sell order is 8,000 satoshi on 85 JDC, while the history states that few minutes ago, there is a buy transaction at 58,000 satoshi for 71 JDC. Normally, at other exchanges, they'll emptied out the 8,000 satoshi order before moving to a higher sell order, means, that buyer should get their 71 JDC at 8,000 (and not 58,000), leaving only 14 JDC left at 8,000 satoshi. However, the history state otherwise and that lowest order remains.

Can anyone help explaining this? Or does it simply caused by the system error (which... happened every time I managed to make the order history to appear)?

I think it's something we call "bug" as they have recently stated that they had been updating their DEX to 2.0. I am still unsure of whether they have already implemented everything and launched the DEX 2.0 or not? And even if DEX 2.0 is released, their admins should be notified of these glitches. And I have a request to everyone here: This project is really solid and the coins are really less in terms of supply, so please don't sell them dirt cheap.

Yeah the waves dex is very buggy I've stopped using it months ago, I just can never figure out how to trade on there. And speaking of the DEX 2.0, I never heard about it being available to the public yet, I knew before that it was on the works but right now there's no recent news about it, so I don't think those bugs and glitches will be fixed soon. I think the admins are aware of those glitches, a lot of people have been complaining about it and if I remember correctly, the admins they were telling the community that it will be fix once the new beta app will be released. Yeah this project has a huge potential ahead of it, it's just disappointing that the devs don't have a final product yet to incorporate this coin with, that's why they are still having drawbacks when it comes to finishing their roadmap, so just like you, I do hope people will stop selling this coin cheap. I know most of us just got this token from an airdrop but still, the price that it's being sold right now is not worth it, this project deserves more value, the dev is still active and is still working on this, so please please stop selling low.

You might have your own personal disposition about the wavesdex platform, however waves have a couple of new innovations lined up for nextyear by which time smartcontracts would be introduced on the platform. Follow wavesdex on twitter and other social handle for current updates.

Actually I've read about that, I'm pretty stoked to see what's coming next for waves. I've heard great feedbacks so far about this new innovations that you're talking about on here and seeing that they're gonna introduce smart contracts then that will really be a huge step for the project and also for the platform. It's great that they're pushing their limits to be on the same level with eth, even though eth's way older than waves it's nice that wave is trying to catch up with eth's features. I do follow wavesdex on twitter and so far it seems like 2018 is a bright year for the platform, I hope by next year I won't have any more problems with the platform, hoping they can really improve and fix those bugs and glitches that I was talking about anyway just a quick update on JDS, I read on telegram that 2018 will also be a bright year for this project, it seems like this 2018, JDS will finally be introduced to a larger market. I think this year the devs effort on the development of the project will finally be seen by the public.

Absolutely you are right,  if JDS gets listed on other exchanges, I believe this would help the coin appreciate in value especially in exchanges that have high trade volume.

I agree with you! It will be a great opportunity to open JDS to a larger market and appreciate the devs efforts!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
December 01, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

November 30, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
November 30, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

[/quote
]Within a few weeks we will have important news in the world the blockchain, they come out so many updates and new projects, and new releases. 2018 will be even more interesting,
and had participated in the JDS will be repaid.
November 29, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 28, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 28, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

legendary
November 28, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 28, 2017, 04:19:24 AM

legendary
November 28, 2017, 04:03:12 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 06:21:08 AM
when will the promised 10 waves be sent to the jds portal.
my account and email have been verified for weeks...  Roll Eyes

The 10 waves were converted into JDC worth 85 jdc at JDS portal (I assume what you mean by portal is ico site), from that point, you can ask withdrawal to your waves wallet that accept token (I assume you actually had done this as you said you've verified your email). I think you mistook the airdrop by thinking you'll get either waves or both waves and jdc. No, you'll only get jdc.

So I have create @ ico.justdatingsite.com an account and verifize me then my email address. At the time of the airdrop I sent the necessary information.
but my JDC balance is still at 0

Then you'll never will get any, because the time for that airdrop distribution was long passed. You supposed to get the waves before their ICO end (if I remember correctly) which will then automatically locked and "converted" to jdc once the ico is over. Maybe they already got their airdrop quota when you post your info.

i have send all the needed informations few months ago...
Me either, that the distribution not be finished. But I can't be certain of this. I understand that continued until the end of November, I would expect again this week.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

Yes, I'm sure you are,, but maybe you're too late. If you look back at some pages after the bounty distribution, a lot of other people also  didn't get their part, and presumably that's because their quota is already full. It was only distributed to 1,000 members.
Yeah it did the quota has been reached, it is over ten days now since i withdraw my JDC and no token has arrived in my account.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 23, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

Yes, I'm sure you are,, but maybe you're too late. If you look back at some pages after the bounty distribution, a lot of other people also  didn't get their part, and presumably that's because their quota is already full. It was only distributed to 1,000 members.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
November 23, 2017, 02:25:35 PM
my account and email have been verified for weeks...  Roll Eyes

The 10 waves were converted into JDC worth 85 jdc at JDS portal (I assume what you mean by portal is ico site), from that point, you can ask withdrawal to your waves wallet that accept token (I assume you actually had done this as you said you've verified your email). I think you mistook the airdrop by thinking you'll get either waves or both waves and jdc. No, you'll only get jdc.

So I have create @ ico.justdatingsite.com an account and verifize me then my email address. At the time of the airdrop I sent the necessary information.

Then you'll never will get any, because the time for that airdrop distribution was long passed. You supposed to get the waves before their ICO end (if I remember correctly) which will then automatically locked and "converted" to jdc once the ico is over. Maybe they already got their airdrop quota when you post your info.

Activity: 308
Merit: 24
November 23, 2017, 01:32:36 PM
Sorry I did not see this project before. Quite interesting.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
November 23, 2017, 01:31:20 PM
my account and email have been verified for weeks...  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
November 23, 2017, 12:30:07 PM
my account and email have been verified for weeks...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 11:26:10 AM
Like all other ICO, now the JDS team needs to show improvement in the JDS platform and then we can have a more valuable JDS token!
Pages:
Jump to: