Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 23. (Read 49925 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
October 05, 2017, 02:59:49 AM
How and when I can get my tokens if I invested in Waves? My investment amount is 87 Waves.

The "how" is still unclear as the instruction is yet to be released (I marked it with green), and about the "when", how much is 87 waves worth in token? If it's above 1,000 then you'll get it within one week (marked blue) but if it's less, then it'll be from next week to before the end of the month (orange)

We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

Now we are prepearing to launch Just Dating Coin Explorer.
It will help you to watch haw our new cryptocurrency will work for you.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
October 05, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
How and when I can get my tokens if I invested in Waves? My investment amount is 87 Waves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 04, 2017, 05:29:26 PM
We've just created Just Dating Coins. We are planning to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all. During 7 days after end of ICO we will send JDC to people who bought more than 1000 tokens. Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October. Detail instruction will be available soon.

We are glad to inform you about our project. We stared developing our dating site. We've translated it into 7 languages. You can check it on our site https://justdatingsite.com
You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Our team are working on premium services for JustDatingSite. We plan to use all income to buyback JDC. It'll help to increas cost of tokens.

Visited the JDS Dating site and it was very good,  I was impressed, it presents a smooth user interaction friendly interface,  that pins you down but to keep looking for date on the site. Keep it up team
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 05:24:26 PM
I am excited to test the new site to find out, team jds really did a thorough job, I can even find singles in my country too. This I didn't expect so soon, even 7 languages translate of site. This very good, hope to use and recommend this site to Friends and family.
October 04, 2017, 05:13:07 PM
Apart from WAVE DEX which is obvious, are there any other exchanges JDS tokens would be listed on,  because am yet to find the any details? Or maybe not yet listed
I can find any details of this anywhere
Yes that's because, it's been quite some time no updates have made on social channels of JDScoin from facebook, twitter to medium.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 05:12:13 PM
This is an interesting project, good luck.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2017, 05:09:49 PM
Apart from WAVE DEX which is obvious, are there any other exchanges JDS tokens would be listed on,  because am yet to find the any details? Or maybe not yet listed
I can find any details of this anywhere
October 04, 2017, 05:01:23 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

You also may help us to fix all the pissible mistakes. It  will help us and you.

Means you will create your own explorer, and you are not using platform waves?
Very good move, I think it's better than using platform waves
The Blockchain and is, by definition, decentralized. in the near future we will see the birth of many DEX, and are not all the same,
pass the test of the best for technology and security. it will be a nice challenge
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 04, 2017, 03:49:29 AM
Really glad that I was with this ICO from the start, the potential was there and I'm glad people saw it and that at the end it reached it's soft cap. Now looking up to the next stage of this project, the future is there for JDS and for sure i bright.
biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 04:29:57 PM
Congratulations for your ICO. Are you planning to have more ICOs?
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 03, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

Means you will create your own explorer, and you are not using platform waves?
Very good move, I think it's better than using platform waves
October 03, 2017, 05:40:29 AM
JDS will become one of the best dating sites. Neither are certain!! It was studied as a project, and it was also fine.. we'll see...I keep everything for a future profit to the stars Wink Grin
I have more confidence that JDC will acquire a great value. The data are the oil of this beginning of millennium,
they are born of great wealth thanks to the management of data
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

RomanJDS thank you for announcement. And congratulations with successfull ICO. Looking forward and awaiting dev results.

Can you already anticipate when you will have a fully functional mobile application ready?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
October 02, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

RomanJDS thank you for announcement. And congratulations with successfull ICO. Looking forward and awaiting dev results.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 02, 2017, 05:10:52 PM
Congratulation for the successful ICO. Hope devs will be on track with the roadmap announced. Looking forward to it very much, as well as start dating!
Activity: 196
October 02, 2017, 01:23:55 PM
Thanks for 10 waves, and I've used it to invest in ICO, now I have the capital and want to buy more of this coin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 12:02:41 PM
JDS will become one of the best dating sites. Neither are certain!! It was studied as a project, and it was also fine.. we'll see...I keep everything for a future profit to the stars Wink Grin
October 02, 2017, 05:15:02 AM
Is the ICO ends ? If its end how much the funds jds collected ? It is good or not enought? . I see the potential of this project to become more successful in the future. So if you have JDS ITS BETTER IF YOU HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS AND POSSIBLE YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE FUTURE.

This ico will ends in about 1 hour again, if you want you still have time to buy JDS coin before this ico ends. JDS targeted minimal cap $200,000 and now JDS has collected about $329,770, so JDS has passed minimal cap and this ico will success
Ouch! The ICO ends . I did not invest because I dont know . But thanks for the information that you gave me sir.  Goodluck to this project you have collected more than the target minimum capital and thats good to start . More investor to come. I will wait jds to the exchanges site and I will buy more. See you soon jds! What exchanges site dev plan list jds? I suggest bittrex and polonies is the best.
poloniex does not seem to me more the exchange the better, at the moment I prefer Bittrex. The token JDS you will be able to exchange on the Waves Dex ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 01, 2017, 06:25:35 PM
Is the ICO ends ? If its end how much the funds jds collected ? It is good or not enought? . I see the potential of this project to become more successful in the future. So if you have JDS ITS BETTER IF YOU HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS AND POSSIBLE YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE FUTURE.

This ico will ends in about 1 hour again, if you want you still have time to buy JDS coin before this ico ends. JDS targeted minimal cap $200,000 and now JDS has collected about $329,770, so JDS has passed minimal cap and this ico will success
Ouch! The ICO ends . I did not invest because I dont know . But thanks for the information that you gave me sir.  Goodluck to this project you have collected more than the target minimum capital and thats good to start . More investor to come. I will wait jds to the exchanges site and I will buy more. See you soon jds! What exchanges site dev plan list jds? I suggest bittrex and polonies is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: