Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 18. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
October 15, 2017, 05:42:52 AM

Gentlemen, go to your account at https://ico.justdatingsite.com.
Tokens are accrued. In the next few days will translate to Waves address

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 06:50:57 PM
ICO is long over but until now we have not seen this coin in waveswallet.io, and dev seldom provide update information. Hope not to scam and be in a decent market
yes, you are right. this ICO is long over, but i think this coin still not running smoothly and is still a question mark.
i am not yet get token JDS in my wallet because i already check in transaction on waves wallet no, nothing. about market in wavewallet i too not see the place for buy or sell this coin. hope this coin will cooming soon in a decent market.
Am sure before the month ends, everyone should have their tokens and with a reasonable feedback information at least to know how to proceed would do good for anticipating investors and bounty participants
I am sure too same like you, because if still not any information untill the end of this month i think investor and bounty hunter will complain and it will very inconvenient for the teams, that's why they will work hard to fulfill investors satisfy
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 14, 2017, 04:43:23 PM
ICO is long over but until now we have not seen this coin in waveswallet.io, and dev seldom provide update information. Hope not to scam and be in a decent market
yes, you are right. this ICO is long over, but i think this coin still not running smoothly and is still a question mark.
i am not yet get token JDS in my wallet because i already check in transaction on waves wallet no, nothing. about market in wavewallet i too not see the place for buy or sell this coin. hope this coin will cooming soon in a decent market.
Am sure before the month ends, everyone should have their tokens and with a reasonable feedback information at least to know how to proceed would do good for anticipating investors and bounty participants
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 14, 2017, 03:22:45 PM
October 14, 2017, 02:36:36 PM
I sincerely doubt any scam, this project is genuine,  although I read from Alexander Pankov that investors will get their coins 2-3 Oct, bounty participants after 20 Oct. However I have received my JDS tokens.  Maybe login to check yours
Activity: 196
October 14, 2017, 12:58:25 PM
October 14, 2017, 12:45:40 PM
how many kind of cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment on the platform?
If Btc, Eth and other are accepted, what is the purpose of the token on the platform?
the project uses its own currency, JDC is the coin for access to the services and premium service.
Dating service will have a lot of paid features for premium users with a fixed price in fiat currencies. These prices will vary for different countries/regions, and 100% of payments will be used to buy out Just Dating Coins (JDC). JDC price will change and the more premium users will pay, the higher JDC price will be.
So i think if JDS planning to buy back coin on the market it will very interested because can make JDS price increase faster. With low supply only 1 million coin and buy back program i think JDS coin very valuable for investors
Yet I still wonder why these prices will vary for different countries/regions, because if the price for a particular region gets too high,  this can have negative impact on users from that region and decrease the number from that area amongst other vices.
sorry I did not understand if the token will be burned ? I have to come back to read this passage. the price list of services is necessarily different from region to region, I hope that the gap is not too large
Unfortunately details of whether unsold tokens would be burnt is not spelt out in white paper rather it states that when the crowdsale ends the numbers of JDC tokens are sold will be created on the blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 14, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
If Btc, Eth and other are accepted, what is the purpose of the token on the platform?
the project uses its own currency, JDC is the coin for access to the services and premium service.
Dating service will have a lot of paid features for premium users with a fixed price in fiat currencies. These prices will vary for different countries/regions, and 100% of payments will be used to buy out Just Dating Coins (JDC). JDC price will change and the more premium users will pay, the higher JDC price will be.
So i think if JDS planning to buy back coin on the market it will very interested because can make JDS price increase faster. With low supply only 1 million coin and buy back program i think JDS coin very valuable for investors
Yet I still wonder why these prices will vary for different countries/regions, because if the price for a particular region gets too high,  this can have negative impact on users from that region and decrease the number from that area amongst other vices.
sorry I did not understand if the token will be burned ? I have to come back to read this passage. the price list of services is necessarily different from region to region, I hope that the gap is not too large
October 14, 2017, 10:16:03 AM
October 14, 2017, 08:51:35 AM
October 14, 2017, 05:51:23 AM
I believe that we are finally in the final stages for deployment. so I hope, if missing a few days is completely normal. in this moment I'm not worried
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 06:29:18 PM
Hello! Is project scamed? There are no news on twitter channel and i didn`t recieve JDS tokens for 10 Waves Airdrop...
Although the silence from the team is not healthy especially for these waiting period,  I don't think the project is scam because they have released a working dating site. As much as I know its still a work in progress, it shows that JDS is honest  to carry out their ico plan.
That`s a bit strange because tokens should be send to participants and airdrop members. Am i not right about it?
Hm, lets wait then...

The airdrop was limited to the first 1000 requests. There has been no clarity as to whether the 1000 requests were reached and when that might have happened.

It' s possible that you were a bit too lazy at making your request.
October 13, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
Hello! Is project scamed? There are no news on twitter channel and i didn`t recieve JDS tokens for 10 Waves Airdrop...
Although the silence from the team is not healthy especially for these waiting period,  I don't think the project is scam because they have released a working dating site. As much as I know its still a work in progress, it shows that JDS is honest  to carry out their ico plan.
That`s a bit strange because tokens should be send to participants and airdrop members. Am i not right about it?
Hm, lets wait then...
Yes you are right according to RomanJDS,  tokens will be distributed to the big investors, 7 days after end of ICO people who bought more than 1000 tokens while other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 04:02:54 PM
Ok the project is good and all that, But i just don't see why someone who wants to date should use site with Cryptocurrency as there is already many popular dating sites that are doing well.. maybe im just missing something out
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
October 13, 2017, 03:38:09 PM
Hm, lets wait then...
October 13, 2017, 03:11:51 PM
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
October 13, 2017, 02:36:17 PM
October 13, 2017, 02:19:51 PM
What about the searching criteria?
Will it be a simple filter of the database or there is an algorithm that automatically produce the best matching people for the user?
Based on white paper, it will automatically find new matches for users. JDS will create two algorithms for this service. There will be two general search algorithms. First of them will based on search criteria and second one will based on the rating user photos, so for searching criteria JDS will implement algorithm and not simple filter of the database
Using the algorithm instead of filters for search makes JDS even more attractive project. With algorithm search the program will always find new searches that are the closest possible to that what you search, pretty good!
Yes that's one of the unique selling point for this project JDS,  but am afraid not many people know about this site yet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 13, 2017, 02:07:54 PM
What about the searching criteria?
Will it be a simple filter of the database or there is an algorithm that automatically produce the best matching people for the user?
Based on white paper, it will automatically find new matches for users. JDS will create two algorithms for this service. There will be two general search algorithms. First of them will based on search criteria and second one will based on the rating user photos, so for searching criteria JDS will implement algorithm and not simple filter of the database
Using the algorithm instead of filters for search makes JDS even more attractive project. With algorithm search the program will always find new searches that are the closest possible to that what you search, pretty good!
October 13, 2017, 01:51:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: