Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 19. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 09:39:21 AM
how many kind of cryptocurrency will be accepted for payment on the platform?
If Btc, Eth and other are accepted, what is the purpose of the token on the platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 07:31:53 AM
What about the searching criteria?
Will it be a simple filter of the database or there is an algorithm that automatically produce the best matching people for the user?
Based on white paper, it will automatically find new matches for users. JDS will create two algorithms for this service. There will be two general search algorithms. First of them will based on search criteria and second one will based on the rating user photos, so for searching criteria JDS will implement algorithm and not simple filter of the database
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 06:28:31 AM
What about the searching criteria?
Will it be a simple filter of the database or there is an algorithm that automatically produce the best matching people for the user?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
October 13, 2017, 05:26:57 AM
The project is strong and the important thing is the quality of the team and the quality of the service provided.
This project  will really bring people closer to cryptocurrency.
I agree with you because Just Dating Site issued JDS coin to developed dating site project and i think as soon as possible people who join with this project will know about cryptocurrency especialy JDS coin. The more people join, it will make them closer to cryptocurrency
I agree with you. JDS is a project designed by a team of competent and prepared. JDS will be able to bring so many ordinary people to the cryptocurrency!!
JDS is a dating site and like that it will attract and interest so many people, especially younger age. With that in mind people will get to know more about cryptocurrency which is great thing. Everyone with benefit from this especially JDS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
The project is strong and the important thing is the quality of the team and the quality of the service provided.
This project  will really bring people closer to cryptocurrency.
I agree with you because Just Dating Site issued JDS coin to developed dating site project and i think as soon as possible people who join with this project will know about cryptocurrency especialy JDS coin. The more people join, it will make them closer to cryptocurrency
I agree with you. JDS is a project designed by a team of competent and prepared. JDS will be able to bring so many ordinary people to the cryptocurrency!!
most people are not familiar with the Blockchain and technology in general. it is an evolution in progress, is different from 3 years ago, now, c' is a lot more echo, many speak of it, and will always be more. the growth of the attention is fast, let's see in few months what happens. we have already arrived at the point where they develop many services on the blockchain. JDC is one of these fantastic innovations
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 03:49:15 AM
October 13, 2017, 01:40:14 AM
October 12, 2017, 05:41:42 PM
Have investors already received their dev coins?
I invested 200 Waves and have not received anything yet
They planned to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all, during 7 days after end of ICO people who bought more than 1000 tokens.
Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October.
The last time Roman wrote in this thread on September 30. It is very bad that the developers keep silent.

Honestly this is not nice, prompt & good communication still remains key to projects like this even if deadlines are not met. I also read that tokens would be distributed to big investors first before others nevertheless if this has not been achieved let's wait it out with the team and be patient.
have the delays to execute the payment of the token, are carrying out the work in silence. I hope that this silence is not long.
 I honestly believe that a few more days and we will have news
I do not mind that the developers do not pay coins. Such a delay will benefit the price when the coin comes to the stock exchange. For example, it was with Augur.
But it's bad that developers do not write here at all, do not give any news, do not say how they deal with the site and stuff. The news would warm up interest, which had a good effect on the price later.
I say wait a few more days, if still problems persist and the lack of presence you will have to find a solution. I trust that everything will normalize.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:14:03 PM
This project  will really bring people closer to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
October 12, 2017, 12:02:13 PM
They planned to distribute tokens to the big investors first of all, during 7 days after end of ICO people who bought more than 1000 tokens.
Other investors will get JDC during month. Participants of bounty compaign will get their tokens in the end of October.
The last time Roman wrote in this thread on September 30. It is very bad that the developers keep silent.

Honestly this is not nice, prompt & good communication still remains key to projects like this even if deadlines are not met. I also read that tokens would be distributed to big investors first before others nevertheless if this has not been achieved let's wait it out with the team and be patient.
have the delays to execute the payment of the token, are carrying out the work in silence. I hope that this silence is not long.
I do not mind that the developers do not pay coins. Such a delay will benefit the price when the coin comes to the stock exchange. For example, it was with Augur.
But it's bad that developers do not write here at all, do not give any news, do not say how they deal with the site and stuff. The news would warm up interest, which had a good effect on the price later.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

Also I believe that soon we will have news. Is it not possible that the silence continues for much. Communication is the foundation of a good project, just so he has more possibilities to attract investors!!
October 12, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

October 12, 2017, 05:46:16 AM
The MVP of the JustDatingSite.com has already been set up using venture capital and is receiving positive feedback from early users. Is there a way of accessing this feedback from early users of the site,  to show that real people are actively using this dating site  
The new site,  doesn't have real account profiles in my opinion, but with a good site as JDS am sure people would definitely use this dating site so long as more publicity is put into it,  to create more awareness.

I also visited JDS and i think this site very impressive, this site implement geo tagging and easy to usage. I believe more people will join JDS because noweday so much people spend their activity everyday for internet including for looking soul mate, so JDS will famous like social media

On the contrary I think that they should seriously imporve the graphic and the functionallity. Now it's just a beta and it should be enough good, but they have to prove to their users that they offer a better service than other webistes in the same field.
Very soon we would see what they have been up-to for newer modifications
But this is first step can make investor sure that the teams also active not silent without do anything, although they only modification the website but i think this is very important because can make all people interested to join JDS. After that maybe the teams will promote JDS aggressively
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 12, 2017, 02:43:53 AM

Activity: 420
October 12, 2017, 02:43:11 AM
The MVP of the JustDatingSite.com has already been set up using venture capital and is receiving positive feedback from early users. Is there a way of accessing this feedback from early users of the site,  to show that real people are actively using this dating site  
The new site,  doesn't have real account profiles in my opinion, but with a good site as JDS am sure people would definitely use this dating site so long as more publicity is put into it,  to create more awareness.

I also visited JDS and i think this site very impressive, this site implement geo tagging and easy to usage. I believe more people will join JDS because noweday so much people spend their activity everyday for internet including for looking soul mate, so JDS will famous like social media

On the contrary I think that they should seriously imporve the graphic and the functionallity. Now it's just a beta and it should be enough good, but they have to prove to their users that they offer a better service than other webistes in the same field.
Very soon we would see what they have been up-to for newer modifications
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
October 12, 2017, 02:34:12 AM
Good to hear that this platform is starting its promise and to give a solid shape to their idea. But I have one thing to bring forward that any business which will have strong marketing will get success and it is essential in here because in it the investors will like to get a high profit for which the developers of the project have to start marketing like other sites.
I sincerely agree with you,  especially now that ICo is over and concluded, they need to pump in resources to good marketing and advertisement of the dating site to create awareness for new users to use the platform
Activity: 157
October 12, 2017, 01:46:43 AM
Good to hear that this platform is starting its promise and to give a solid shape to their idea. But I have one thing to bring forward that any business which will have strong marketing will get success and it is essential in here because in it the investors will like to get a high profit for which the developers of the project have to start marketing like other sites.
October 12, 2017, 01:34:01 AM

So we just wait untill the ends of this month to get our coin. But i think the teams realy will distributed JDS coin as they said because seem they are seriously about this project. They also redesign JDS website to make it impressive so people will interested to join
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 11:55:47 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 11, 2017, 04:46:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: