Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 27. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 06:57:03 AM
Air drop is always able to speed up the project building, so that the project repeated in front of people, PM has been sent, hoping to get lucky coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 06:55:03 AM
2 days left for ICO, minimum target has been fulfilled, hoping successful project and more interest. The potential of this project is very good
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 06:51:22 AM
The website and the team actually look legitimate, good luck
I will join the airdrop
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 06:48:18 AM
in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.
In my opinion, this is not good for a project like this because this may leave a negative impression on the participants/investors
I trust that they come out with more news on other channels, we don't feel bad if for 2 days you don't feel the team,
or you changed the chat telegram or slack. we bring patience

I agree with you sir. I think JDS team will more active after this ico ends, maybe they still prepare some big news for investors. Because i think it's imposible if this ico ends the team not saying anything in this forum

or they already on Bali)
Activity: 350
September 28, 2017, 06:32:47 AM
in a previous post it seemed there were some news in these days about jds. princeshake there is something on in the telegram chat? maybe also some comments on the end of the ico?

nothing. just someone that still trying to ask for the airdrop  Sad and someone else that wonders about a site called "just dating site" is about...  Sad Sad the telegram chat is almost silent in these days.

They have announced in the past days that their slack profile will be closed, telegram is almost dead and here there's no trace of JDS people. Communication is the main thing to improve after the ICO's end.
In my opinion, this is not good for a project like this because this may leave a negative impression on the participants/investors
I trust that they come out with more news on other channels, we don't feel bad if for 2 days you don't feel the team,

I agree with you sir. I think JDS team will more active after this ico ends, maybe they still prepare some big news for investors. Because i think it's imposible if this ico ends the team not saying anything in this forum
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 28, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 04:44:53 AM
Holding few coins from past few days
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 04:31:43 AM
That sounds interesting.

I will read the white paper!

It's a good thing but you must be fast because the ICO will end in two days.  Wink Anyway the white paper is quite easy to read and there are not very complex concepts to understand, so you will be able to appreciate (or not) this project very soon!  Smiley

It good decision to invest at the last moment, because you can see the final success of the project and could be sure that your investments will not go away with scammers. Of course you will not get bonus, but my mention that confident investment better than trying to get bonus from scammers. JDS loonking good for investment now.
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 28, 2017, 04:19:10 AM
That sounds interesting.

It's a good thing but you must be fast because the ICO will end in two days.  Wink Anyway the white paper is quite easy to read and there are not very complex concepts to understand, so you will be able to appreciate (or not) this project very soon!  Smiley
Activity: 154
September 28, 2017, 04:17:09 AM

if they will reach the soft cap and maybe something more I'd prefer that they will work on the imporvement of graphics and functionality. as a user you will not communicate with the team when the site will be operative.

You will if you have to communicate a problem of any kind of if you have to ask some questions about the features or the payment, and have one person that can say something just once in the faq as: "the airdrop is over! stop asking for it!" it will be necessary.

costumers care is a different thing, that is obviously necessary for every business. in this moment maybe they have just a bit underrated the amount of work and they are trying to do the best. they have just sacrified the thread.
September 28, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

if they will reach the soft cap and maybe something more I'd prefer that they will work on the imporvement of graphics and functionality. as a user you will not communicate with the team when the site will be operative.

You will if you have to communicate a problem of any kind of if you have to ask some questions about the features or the payment, and have one person that can say something just once in the faq as: "the airdrop is over! stop asking for it!" it will be necessary.

they have a misterious man called YAHOO62278 that is supposed to be the bitcointalk community manager, so they have someone who his job is to answer to similar stuff and so on. I wonder if he's busy in doing something else.

Maybe they where in need of a man in another position, so they have changed their plans (just think about slack case). This guy maybe is busy with another social account.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2017, 04:13:21 AM
That sounds interesting.

Activity: 140
September 28, 2017, 04:12:27 AM

they have a misterious man called YAHOO62278 that is supposed to be the bitcointalk community manager, so they have someone who his job is to answer to similar stuff and so on. I wonder if he's busy in doing something else.
September 28, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

September 28, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

September 28, 2017, 04:03:26 AM

Activity: 140
September 28, 2017, 04:00:36 AM

September 28, 2017, 03:58:20 AM
September 28, 2017, 03:31:37 AM
Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?

Because this project very potential to success and dating site have big market that rapidly growth by year of years.  More peoples will interested in JDS and will make JDS famous. Then about investor, i think investor still wait and see whether this ico is successful or not to reach minimum cap because fluctuation of bitcoin can change their exchange rate to reach minimum cap

It is exactly my thought... even because I can't be decisive for the success of the ICO. If there's somewhere someone with 50k at least it will be the one who can bring the certainity.
Pages:
Jump to: