Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 30. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 05:44:05 PM
7 days left for ICO JustDatingSite, Roman has said that the price could be 10X, and I will wait for that moment to sell my coins, although it takes a long time, I will hold my coins

Very possible that the price of JDS will increase 10x because JDS only has 1 million coin. Also the profits of their services will be used to buy back JDS coins on the marketplace so the price will be more increase higher than before
Supply could be less than 1 million, because maybe the unsold coin will be burned, and the price will move naturally because I think JDS platform will be very needed and enthusiasts will continue to buy this coin and do not rule out the price will grow 100X
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
September 24, 2017, 05:30:07 PM
7 days left for ICO JustDatingSite, Roman has said that the price could be 10X, and I will wait for that moment to sell my coins, although it takes a long time, I will hold my coins
Investing and holding long term is always best strategy to make good profits and have good ROI as far as cryptocurrencies are involved.

I agree with you. The price of Cryptocurrency is fluctuation for example i was remember last month after btc reach approximately $3.9k then down to $2.1k. But now back again to up. If we hold for long term we will get profit but if short term we will lose our money
Yes same goes For ETH,  imagine if you bought it when it was just $12, you have made 23x more profit if you sold now at $280
It goes same for almost every crypto on market, they go up down, up, down etc. But in long term their almost all have the up trend. So I'm sure if you invest in JDS in long term you will get profit. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 24, 2017, 07:59:37 AM
Investing and holding long term is always best strategy to make good profits and have good ROI as far as cryptocurrencies are involved.

I agree with you. The price of Cryptocurrency is fluctuation for example i was remember last month after btc reach approximately $3.9k then down to $2.1k. But now back again to up. If we hold for long term we will get profit but if short term we will lose our money
Yes same goes For ETH,  imagine if you bought it when it was just $12, you have made 23x more profit if you sold now at $280
Activity: 350
September 24, 2017, 06:54:34 AM
JDS will have a lot of paid features for premium users with a fixed price in fiat currencies. These prices will vary for different countries/regions, and 100% of payment will be used to buy out JDS coin. So JDS price will change higher and investing in JDS coin will profitable  Smiley  Wink
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
September 24, 2017, 06:32:31 AM
Anyone here receive there airdrops Huh

I received mine. but i guess the airdrops has been ended now because there no new member posting here to confirm that they're received there gift.
I maybe wrong. better contact the dev of this campaign.
i also receive mine,maybe airdrop is close,i think they already reach 1000 persons

I didn't receive airdrop too. We will attend admin of JDS to explane about this. We will use airdrop to buy JDS and increase our tokens. If we exceed 1000 users it means this project go to the moon soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
September 24, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

I received mine. but i guess the airdrops has been ended now because there no new member posting here to confirm that they're received there gift.
i also receive mine,maybe airdrop is close,i think they already reach 1000 persons
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
September 24, 2017, 01:57:53 AM

September 24, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

I have seen before this page that there is someone received the airdrop about 10 waves, you can see at page 69. For me received 10 waves is very much, unfortunatelly i can't join airdrob because my rank newbie
Activity: 269
September 23, 2017, 10:18:33 PM
September 23, 2017, 09:48:55 PM

September 23, 2017, 07:02:13 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
September 23, 2017, 04:05:45 PM
I just wonder how it is possible at all to protect a decentralized database?  Huh I can understand how to protect a server, you can do in a good or in a bad way, but is clear.

This is a question for a programmer or even for an hacker, I just know that is bit more diffult to alter data in a decentralized blockchain, but we're talking about privacy that is something different.

to alter a some data in a bloackchain is diffucult beacuse the work to do and most important the costs in terms of power and computation is disadvantageous for the one who try. but I think too that privacy is a different matter.
record everything in the blockchain is counter productive to the project, JDS, according to me.
The data that is most relevant economically need to be reserved in a private data center, in order to make that OUTPUT increases the value
I did some programming and how much i get it is that if more people use  JDS more hard will it be to hack( if possible at the first place). It costs to much to do it, also the way JDS can protect the privacy of the users is too use same method like we use with crypro transactions.
September 23, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Very possible that the price of JDS will increase 10x because JDS only has 1 million coin. Also the profits of their services will be used to buy back JDS coins on the marketplace so the price will be more increase higher than before
Activity: 512
September 23, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 23, 2017, 12:24:37 PM
I just wonder how it is possible at all to protect a decentralized database?  Huh I can understand how to protect a server, you can do in a good or in a bad way, but is clear.

This is a question for a programmer or even for an hacker, I just know that is bit more diffult to alter data in a decentralized blockchain, but we're talking about privacy that is something different.

to alter a some data in a bloackchain is diffucult beacuse the work to do and most important the costs in terms of power and computation is disadvantageous for the one who try. but I think too that privacy is a different matter.
record everything in the blockchain is counter productive to the project, JDS, according to me.
The data that is most relevant economically need to be reserved in a private data center, in order to make that OUTPUT increases the value
i agree with you a private data center is the best solution,hopeing hackers will stay away from this project...
Some of these suggestions are really worth being noted and put into consideration to implement, I wish RomanJDS is still as active and present as he used to be here to note them down
me too i hope Roman is active on this threat and read all good sugestions that supporters are writing here...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

i agree with you a private data center is the best solution,hopeing hackers will stay away from this project...
JDS I need to direct funds for security, it is normal, they must protect the data of their users, and if this is not the case results in loss for the company. JustDatingSite has the convenience to maintain the high safety
September 23, 2017, 07:34:06 AM
JDS ico will over in 7 days. I hope there is no bad news again about bitcoin, so this project still can raised above $250k and this project success. I will be sad if this ico failed because i want to try JDS for find partner.
September 22, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Some of these suggestions are really worth being noted and put into consideration to implement, I wish RomanJDS is still as active and present as he used to be here to note them down
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 22, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: