Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 28. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 07:01:49 PM
Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?

Because this project very potential to success and dating site have big market that rapidly growth by year of years.  More peoples will interested in JDS and will make JDS famous. Then about investor, i think investor still wait and see whether this ico is successful or not to reach minimum cap because fluctuation of bitcoin can change their exchange rate to reach minimum cap
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 27, 2017, 05:46:57 PM
Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.

I don't know if there are new investors. The increase could be due to the price of bitcoin that has reached 3.6k euros today. The number of bitcoin is still the same (61).

I'm agree with what enigmatical said a couple of posts ago: this project need some more investor to be fluctuations-proof. I just hope these three days the will be no decreases.

I just hope for the same thing. If I will invest (is highly probable) I will do saturday to valuate if they will be higher than the minimum goal (that is highly probable too).
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 05:42:43 PM
Noticed quite some tremendous changes as more investors are coming,  funds raised are beginning to increase, these few 3days to the end of ICO,  we watch out for the whales.  I love this project.

I don't know if there are new investors. The increase could be due to the price of bitcoin that has reached 3.6k euros today. The number of bitcoin is still the same (61).

I'm agree with what enigmatical said a couple of posts ago: this project need some more investor to be fluctuations-proof. I just hope these three days the will be no decreases.
September 27, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 05:32:34 PM
we all i think love this project,only 3 days remaining of this fantastic ico,the whales will come for sure...

What makes you being so sure that the whales will come? If they are interested in a project, why would they wait until the very last day to buy into a project?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
September 27, 2017, 03:47:16 PM
For sure those 3 days left are more interesting to watch. Expecting some big investments for this interesting project in last hours. Idea of combining Blockchain and social networks is pretty genial!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 27, 2017, 02:21:11 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 27, 2017, 11:49:20 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 11:40:40 AM
This project looks very interesting. And the ICO will end in just 3 days. They already raised more than 300,000 dollar. The team did a great project using the technology of Blockchain and mix it with a new kind of social media. And in the JDS, people will be able to meet other people from all around the world!
Activity: 98
September 27, 2017, 10:33:53 AM
I like dating sites, and have been following some throughout the years. Not to get an ideal girl but simply to meet new people especially with certain interests that is same as mine. The project started July so I guess the airdrop has  been completed. Good luck to your project devs and will be certainly checking on this.

In the dating site we can acquainted with other without embarrassment, so it make us confident and if lucky you will get soul mate. More people will join dating site especially at JDS because that reason. So JDS have possibility to growing rapidly
Of course!! JDS is a site where you can meet many people from all over the world..then, who knows if even by a hand-love does not hurt. Project wonderful and competent team!!
September 27, 2017, 08:24:11 AM
I like dating sites, and have been following some throughout the years. Not to get an ideal girl but simply to meet new people especially with certain interests that is same as mine. The project started July so I guess the airdrop has  been completed. Good luck to your project devs and will be certainly checking on this.

In the dating site we can acquainted with other without embarrassment, so it make us confident and if lucky you will get soul mate. More people will join dating site especially at JDS because that reason. So JDS have possibility to growing rapidly
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 06:52:10 AM
I recall at earlier this month when ico hit $345k but now it's struggling to even hit $300k at $293k. Seriously hoping for new investors because this project is worth it.

Fluctuations are a part of this game, sometimes they help us, some time are dangerous. In this moment they are over the minimum and I hope there will not be other fail before sunday, so they can close the round and go further on!
Yes, marketing and PR should put more fire as well as participants to sensitivize people. Core team can release some reward or discounts or even introduce fiat payments for investments to steer up more interests, am sure this would help

A lot of people is still distrustful about cryptocurrencies, and maybe they are right, because this world is complex and dangerous if you don't know how to move in it, but they should study it, cause in the next future cryptos will play a big role.

If everyone know about cryptocurrency i believe crypto can be big player in anything. For me to investment cryptocurrency more profitable than traditional investment because crypto has big volume and for invest it so easy, everyone around the world can participation.
we are many to prefer crypto to traditional investments, what can we say ? the possibilities grow considerably,
there are no limits. JDS will grow more of these freedoms
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
I like dating sites, and have been following some throughout the years. Not to get an ideal girl but simply to meet new people especially with certain interests that is same as mine. The project started July so I guess the airdrop has  been completed. Good luck to your project devs and will be certainly checking on this.
Activity: 98
September 27, 2017, 06:09:21 AM
How the end of this ICO is coming people didn't promote it so much. But we need to do the opposite. Those last days we need to give that last push and promote JDS everywhere. Those of us who believe in this project let's share it and create some hype to bring new people to this awesome project!

This project is good and has potential to be famous, I think maybe peoples don't know what is advantage of investing on JDS, but it not mean they are not interested in JDS, maybe all peoples will using JDS to aim for searching soul mate without knowledge about investation like we using social media
investors are intelligent people, and not all have the ability to see a potential investment.
who goes looking for an investment it asks questions that the common people do not.
                                            JDS is a great idea
Not everyone is born with the makings of the investor. Investors should ask questions more than the simple consumer. JDS is a revolutionary idea!!
September 27, 2017, 01:49:07 AM
I recall at earlier this month when ico hit $345k but now it's struggling to even hit $300k at $293k. Seriously hoping for new investors because this project is worth it.

Fluctuations are a part of this game, sometimes they help us, some time are dangerous. In this moment they are over the minimum and I hope there will not be other fail before sunday, so they can close the round and go further on!
Yes, marketing and PR should put more fire as well as participants to sensitivize people. Core team can release some reward or discounts or even introduce fiat payments for investments to steer up more interests, am sure this would help

A lot of people is still distrustful about cryptocurrencies, and maybe they are right, because this world is complex and dangerous if you don't know how to move in it, but they should study it, cause in the next future cryptos will play a big role.

If everyone know about cryptocurrency i believe crypto can be big player in anything. For me to investment cryptocurrency more profitable than traditional investment because crypto has big volume and for invest it so easy, everyone around the world can participation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 27, 2017, 01:47:26 AM
This is good, maybe if this listing came in much earlier in the beginning of ico it could also have helped this ico. Nevertheless it has crossed the $300k mark,  with less than 4 days to end.
Activity: 324
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
September 26, 2017, 08:49:49 PM
Just Dating Site listed on ICOnow.net

http://iconow.net/just-dating-site-listed-on-iconow-net/
September 26, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

September 26, 2017, 09:47:40 AM
Hello. How I can withdraw my 10 waves from justdating site Huh
you should invest back to justdating site project too. it's free and keep this token is good than just hold waves

I agree with you, if possible you should invest to JDS because JDS more profitable, just imaginate this coin low supplies and the team also has an planning to buy back JDS coin from their profit, that action will make this JDS coin change to high price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 09:27:45 AM
Hello. How I can withdraw my 10 waves from justdating site Huh
you should invest back to justdating site project too. it's free and keep this token is good than just hold waves
Pages:
Jump to: