Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 60. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 01:14:05 PM
@tripkevin

So, there will be the next question: which is the best crypto in which we should invest?

I think for ethereum is a bit late but it could grow for a while. Bitcoin shold be always good for diversification  they will increase them value for some years (in my opinion). Waves? now they are growing and their price is still low. Let's see!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
August 31, 2017, 01:10:41 PM
@tripkevin

So, there will be the next question: which is the best crypto in which we should invest?
August 31, 2017, 12:55:42 PM
How much will your tokens cost next year?

This is still a mistery.  Huh I really would like someone who is able to tell us!

He can actually..... use the Eye of Agamotto to see the price next year. Nah... I'm joking.

The price of a crypto can not be predicted accurately. Take a look at BCC's price this day. Yet it is still possible to soar high in the near future. There's nothing impossible in crypto. A strong team and beneficial feature will mostly pay a good contribution for the price stability and increment, which I believe both elements is owned by JDS, so a higher price than ICO in the next year is very possible, in my opinion.

Thank you very much for the reply, but I think is a bit too simple.

Man you should look at this link: https://www.coindesk.com/making-sense-cryptoeconomics/?utm_content=buffer71efb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
it's very good to understand the dinamics behind the cryptocurrency.

Thank you for the link. I'm aware this is quite different, but let me say something: I'm new in cryptocurrency but I'm a business owner and when I look for new investors I have to show them info as: we will spend X$ on marketing to reach Y potential customers and have a revenue of Z$. Sometimes the forecasts are right sometimes no, but they have to be as realistic as possbile. You can't just say "it's diffcult to foresee", is always difficult in business.

I think (but i just suppose) that the price of tokens are linked to the increasing of their blockchain too, a bit as abusiness is linked to its market. So maybe it could be quite difficult to foresee also in short term: it's still a new market. (I really would like if someone with a real experience will answer to those questions).

it's possible, I'd like to have more explanations too, it should be in the interest of the people of this thread and in community's interest too.
August 31, 2017, 12:51:52 PM

This is still a mistery.  Huh I really would like someone who is able to tell us!

He can actually..... use the Eye of Agamotto to see the price next year. Nah... I'm joking.

The price of a crypto can not be predicted accurately. Take a look at BCC's price this day. Yet it is still possible to soar high in the near future. There's nothing impossible in crypto. A strong team and beneficial feature will mostly pay a good contribution for the price stability and increment, which I believe both elements is owned by JDS, so a higher price than ICO in the next year is very possible, in my opinion.

Man you should look at this link: https://www.coindesk.com/making-sense-cryptoeconomics/?utm_content=buffer71efb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Thank you for the link. I'm aware this is quite different, but let me say something: I'm new in cryptocurrency but I'm a business owner and when I look for new investors I have to show them info as: we will spend X$ on marketing to reach Y potential customers and have a revenue of Z$. Sometimes the forecasts are right sometimes no, but they have to be as realistic as possbile. You can't just say "it's diffcult to foresee", is always difficult in business.

I think (but i just suppose) that the price of tokens are linked to the increasing of their blockchain too, a bit as abusiness is linked to its market. So maybe it could be quite difficult to foresee also in short term: it's still a new market. (I really would like if someone with a real experience will answer to those questions).
August 31, 2017, 12:46:11 PM

August 31, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

August 31, 2017, 12:27:56 PM

August 31, 2017, 12:16:46 PM
I advise you to read this rare explanation of the significance of Cryptoeconomy
In simple terms, cryptoeconomics is the use of incentives and cryptography to design new kinds of systems, applications, and networks. Cryptoeconomics is specifically about building things, and has most in common with mechanism design – an area of mathematics and economic theory.
Cryptoeconomics is not a subfield of economics, but rather an area of applied cryptography that takes economic incentives and economic theory into account. Bitcoin, ethereum, zcash and all other public blockchains are products of cryptoeconomics.
taken from this article
https://www.coindesk.com/making-sense-cryptoeconomics/?utm_content=buffer71efb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

it is very useful for us beginners! thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2017, 11:22:59 AM
It was a beautiful project. Did the development project stop? Social media is a project I want to see. Hopefully they become interested and successful. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 31, 2017, 09:54:39 AM
INCREDIBLE AIRDROP
Our private investor decided to provide 10,000 WAVES for Incredible Airdrop.

Thank You Dev! Coins received. A very interesting company. How to invest now? Roll Eyes

as far as I know
they're already invested Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
August 31, 2017, 09:20:16 AM
received 10 waves, very thanks for your gift.
I wish success and best luck to JDS team
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
August 31, 2017, 09:07:01 AM
INCREDIBLE AIRDROP
Our private investor decided to provide 10,000 WAVES for Incredible Airdrop.

Thank You Dev! Coins received. A very interesting company. How to invest now? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
August 31, 2017, 09:05:49 AM
received payment for airdrop. Thanks, Roman for 10 Waves!
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 31, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
Thanks you Roman JDS i have recieved my 10 waves of the airdrop. Smiley Smiley
This is already looking a great project and i will surely be following it all the way and thanks again for the nice airdrop
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 07:42:04 AM
according to me the Ico JDS is going very well, they have raised 350K $, is still missing, 1 month, and collect more of the target.
I participated in another Ico of a team of east European crop much more of the goal
Aba
Activity: 431
August 31, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
thanks i say to the dev from this project who has sent waves to me, which before not get into my wallet. and then I told to the dev that my wave did not received in my wave wallet. thank you and good luck........
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
August 31, 2017, 06:36:07 AM
$340k raised!

guys, can we raise $500k? lets do it!
i'm sure we can reach that soon because JDS have a good concept
and thanks dev i have receive 10 waves and invested
$500k to raise is possible the project have solid bases...
Activity: 266
August 31, 2017, 06:33:34 AM
Anyone not got their waves like me? wanting to invest into JDS - comms aren't great though

We get a lot of participants. Investors get airdrop first, provide information whether you are our investor or not
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 06:19:44 AM
I have received some private messages for the project JDS . I do not belong to the team, I am not part of the project in any way, do not write to me !!
 are a ivestor interested in this project as so many of you, thanks for the attention
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

thank you for your answer. I hope the price will grow up very fast
Pages:
Jump to: