Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 56. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 104
September 04, 2017, 03:43:57 AM
Registered and wait for the airdrop tokens. I wish Good Luck to JDS project Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 03:39:26 AM
JUst registered to JDS site, I hope I'm not late for the party  Smiley

I wish all the best for this project.

Register at ico.justdatingsite.com and don't miss the investment party.  Wink
September 04, 2017, 03:37:59 AM
Although it does not get airdrop, I still have a chance to earn some coins through a signature campaign, I hope ICO succeeds, and the market price will grow

Don't rule out the fact that you didn't get the airdrop  because you might still get as there are alot of entries, delays results from the pile up, clearing backlogs gradually would get to you.  ICO is already looking so bright therefore I strongly believe this project is a success  already.

Thank you!
We do our best to look bright every day. The team is proud of its members. We get more registrations on justdatingsite.com and we are looking forward to get much more of them.

Please give me free access to you dating site Wink

We do a research should we give free access to the investors or not. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram to get instant news on this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
September 04, 2017, 03:34:39 AM
JUst registered to JDS site, I hope I'm not late for the party  Smiley

I wish all the best for this project.
September 04, 2017, 03:25:14 AM
I need to share latest University of Utah research resutls. It is very invetersting up to our project of JustDaingSite.com

"There isn’t an easy fix for finding love" - says Samantha Joel. She find out by research the only computer tech-matching for two people do not work. People still need to meet.

Read more: http://technology.inquirer.net/66559/can-dating-websites-predict-soulmate#ixzz4rgwfubdo

With our Whitepaper everyone may find out that our aim is to make people meet. With cryptocurrency-tech and our coin of JDC we are on the wave of dating projects. We are going to success.

Every investor will success with us. Hurry up! Invest now!
Activity: 62
September 04, 2017, 03:22:50 AM
Although it does not get airdrop, I still have a chance to earn some coins through a signature campaign, I hope ICO succeeds, and the market price will grow

Don't rule out the fact that you didn't get the airdrop  because you might still get as there are alot of entries, delays results from the pile up, clearing backlogs gradually would get to you.  ICO is already looking so bright therefore I strongly believe this project is a success  already.

Thank you!
We do our best to look bright every day. The team is proud of its members. We get more registrations on justdatingsite.com and we are looking forward to get much more of them.

Please give me free access to you dating site Wink
September 04, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

Thank you!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 03, 2017, 06:08:18 PM

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 05:46:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
September 03, 2017, 05:41:09 PM
I just sent the PM Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 05:37:15 PM
Hi! yesterday a guy in this forum has told me about this project. The idea of the airdrop is a great marketing operation. I really like it! Good job guys!

yes! a huge success! if this guys have the same talent in all the operations it will be a great project

I invested $240 in this project, but I still worry about exchange issues. I already wrote this before in this thread, we're not sure if JDS can be on other markets rather than DEX and Tidex.

I think no in this moment (some guys have spoken about it in the previous posts) but maybe (I think) JDS people bet on the development of Waves and in reach other exchange platforms.

Are just technical reasons. Is more realistic to bet on DEX and Tidex development. About waves, I'm studying their own website. Some project the list in it are quite cool.

I saw them. There's some potential in Waves, in my opinion. This project had a lot of hype, thanks to the airdrop. They can reach their goal. This is one of the reasons I'm here.

Yes, is clear. I just want to think a bit about it. Waves are a brand new world for me. I have to study closer their bloackchain structure, but thanks for the tip!

You're welcome! Share with us your discoveries! bye!

I will! bye!
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 03, 2017, 05:32:11 PM
Hi! yesterday a guy in this forum has told me about this project. The idea of the airdrop is a great marketing operation. I really like it! Good job guys!

yes! a huge success! if this guys have the same talent in all the operations it will be a great project

I invested $240 in this project, but I still worry about exchange issues. I already wrote this before in this thread, we're not sure if JDS can be on other markets rather than DEX and Tidex.

I think no in this moment (some guys have spoken about it in the previous posts) but maybe (I think) JDS people bet on the development of Waves and in reach other exchange platforms.

Are just technical reasons. Is more realistic to bet on DEX and Tidex development. About waves, I'm studying their own website. Some project the list in it are quite cool.

I saw them. There's some potential in Waves, in my opinion. This project had a lot of hype, thanks to the airdrop. They can reach their goal. This is one of the reasons I'm here.

Yes, is clear. I just want to think a bit about it. Waves are a brand new world for me. I have to study closer their bloackchain structure, but thanks for the tip!

You're welcome! Share with us your discoveries! bye!
September 03, 2017, 05:28:59 PM

September 03, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

September 03, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

September 03, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

from experience I know that the entry in the various exchanges can be slow, sometimes takes a bit of time and sometimes it comes in the major exchanges quickly. according to me will be listed quickly in the major exchanges for the specific content of the project JDS
Activity: 225
September 03, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

September 03, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

is based on waves... I know almost nothing about it. It would be also interesting to follow them.
September 03, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: