Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 57. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 04:23:59 PM
Hi! yesterday a guy in this forum has told me about this project. The idea of the airdrop is a great marketing operation. I really like it! Good job guys!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 04:17:29 PM

What are the differences between JDS and other meeting sites? What are the improvements that this site has?

I guess you should read the large documentation provided before asking such kind of question...

Where can i find this documentation?
In the white-paper there is a complete description of the project and its interesting business plan. 😉
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 02:04:58 PM
The ICO giving away their tokens for free is just exploiting normal investor's money. Because the airdrop is paid by investors Smiley

It's nice way to have lots of UPs for the topic though!
it's a good marketing operation that they all do, they did the airdrop, but there are those who offer bonuses and other types of promotion. when you buy a good on offer at the supermarket, the difference has been paid at other times or from other buyers, it is a well-established practice of marketing
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 11:55:50 AM
The ICO giving away their tokens for free is just exploiting normal investor's money. Because the airdrop is paid by investors Smiley

It's nice way to have lots of UPs for the topic though!
Activity: 266
September 03, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

What are the differences between JDS and other meeting sites? What are the improvements that this site has?

I guess you should read the large documentation provided before asking such kind of question...

https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 03, 2017, 10:20:24 AM
i still did not receive my waves.
did the airdrop ended?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 03, 2017, 07:05:49 AM
Take a look at our new 3D logo Smiley

TBH I don't like it.

The breaking line in the middle of the letters it's like your site is for breaking hearts, not the opposite.

IMO your logo need to be more clean, more fresh and in more warmer colors. It's a dating... Smiley

2D logo still have the lines in the middle, but it's much more better. Your site design is flat, not 3d.

I love this project but I do agree the breaking in the middle of the letters is not that attractive it looks like its separating which is not what the project is about, I think it will be best if there will no breaking in the middle of the letters and the heart will be red so that it can give a much larger impact cause red usually represents love. I think it will look better that way well that's just my opinion Smiley
The breaking in the middle is simply artistic, this is bringing to life what the previous logo actually looked like in 3-dimensional format

I like the new 3d logo but I think that a dating site and an heart must have something red. It lacks a warm colour.
nice new logo seems like 3d is better than previous one...
September 03, 2017, 06:51:26 AM
                there are still 27 days to the end of the Ico is continuing well
When the crowdsale ends the numbers of JDC tokens are sold will be created on the blockchain. Just Dating Site will conduct audit of deposits before tokens are created and distributed at the end of the crowdsales on 30th September at the time of distribution tokens can be transfered using the waves wallet and traded on any waves supporting exchanges services.
Activity: 728
September 03, 2017, 06:41:18 AM

TBH I don't like it.

The breaking line in the middle of the letters it's like your site is for breaking hearts, not the opposite.

IMO your logo need to be more clean, more fresh and in more warmer colors. It's a dating... Smiley

2D logo still have the lines in the middle, but it's much more better. Your site design is flat, not 3d.

I love this project but I do agree the breaking in the middle of the letters is not that attractive it looks like its separating which is not what the project is about, I think it will be best if there will no breaking in the middle of the letters and the heart will be red so that it can give a much larger impact cause red usually represents love. I think it will look better that way well that's just my opinion Smiley
The breaking in the middle is simply artistic, this is bringing to life what the previous logo actually looked like in 3-dimensional format

I like the new 3d logo but I think that a dating site and an heart must have something red. It lacks a warm colour.
September 03, 2017, 06:17:33 AM
man slap up a pic of alexandre ovchekin for the OP while you're at it for this shit why not?!?!
looool
I don't understand these attacks to the projects and the Ico without motivate. that assessment you made of the project JDS ? with what criteria ? maybe you were giving birth to a similar idea ? the team JDS has arrived before you by making it better, they also run a great marketing operation with their Airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
September 02, 2017, 10:34:59 PM
man slap up a pic of alexandre ovchekin for the OP while you're at it for this shit why not?!?!
looool
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
September 02, 2017, 10:33:31 PM
Still dont get wqves in my acxount , sign up 6 days ago  Shocked

same here
« Sent to: RomanJDS on: August 25, 2017, 09:24:53 PM »

i will send you a second pm
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 02, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

TBH I don't like it.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 02, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

~image snip~

TBH I don't like it.

My two cents is like bigboy said, to add some color. The gold shows elegance and a sense of richness, but if we add something soft, it might will be nice. Because after all, love and dating is about touchy feely. And yes, a red will give a sense of love and still have a probability of accentuate the elegance of gold of they are mixed perfectly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
September 02, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

TBH I don't like it.

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
September 02, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
registered and now I wait for the airdrop tokens. wish the dev much success with the project !!!
September 02, 2017, 09:14:12 AM
I received my waves, thank you Roman and good luck for your ICO!
the airdrop is going on ? very well, if you want to give us some data on the number of participants ?
 around the project JDS is kindled a lot of interest, I'm interested to know the trend. thanks good job
Activity: 140
September 02, 2017, 05:26:37 AM
Still dont get wqves in my acxount , sign up 6 days ago  Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
September 02, 2017, 05:24:34 AM
I also recieved Waves in my account Smiley Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: