Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 59. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 321
September 01, 2017, 04:50:28 AM
Anyone not got their waves like me? wanting to invest into JDS - comms aren't great though
Yes, despite about 6 reminders and promises in return, I never received it. I find it peculiar that mainly Newbies say they received the airdrop.

Yeah true, I applied for the air drop about a week ago - nothing. Doesn't look like you can withdraw the Waves once you get them anyway.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 04:33:48 AM
received payment for airdrop. Thanks, Roman for 10 Waves! Wink

Look like I miss this airdrop. This airdrop is fun. People get airdrop then buy back project token.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 04:32:10 AM
Can I take part in the bounty sports? Do you have any requirements? I want to hold some coins that have potential for appreciation
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 04:30:29 AM
JDS continues to grow well, have passed the 360K $ in a few hours !! I have a question for the team, the airdrop is finished ? how is it continuing ?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
September 01, 2017, 03:58:39 AM
Anyone not got their waves like me? wanting to invest into JDS - comms aren't great though
Yes, despite about 6 reminders and promises in return, I never received it. I find it peculiar that mainly Newbies say they received the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
September 01, 2017, 02:53:26 AM
hello the team on this projects. i want to know if this coin payment can be through myetherwallet?
I seem to see only using waves to receive payment. because previous i am just to participate on this project through bounty twitter who is managed by campaign manager yahoo and have running to 7 week. when will this ICO end?

this is a project that runs on the Waves, which, in my opinion, is becoming a strong competitor to Ethereum,
with the difference that it also works by DEX. today it is becoming very important for the privacy use a DEX

Will DEX grow fast?

the waves dex is still under development, but I can see the volumes growing day by day. It's still missing a better interface and communication, but it's good to enter orders and see they are sold after a few days, finding BTC or WAVES in the wallet.

Anyway this thread is about JDS. Looking for a great man? PM me... LOL
Activity: 62
September 01, 2017, 02:11:53 AM
hello the team on this projects. i want to know if this coin payment can be through myetherwallet?
I seem to see only using waves to receive payment. because previous i am just to participate on this project through bounty twitter who is managed by campaign manager yahoo and have running to 7 week. when will this ICO end?

this is a project that runs on the Waves, which, in my opinion, is becoming a strong competitor to Ethereum,
with the difference that it also works by DEX. today it is becoming very important for the privacy use a DEX

Will DEX grow fast?
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
August 31, 2017, 11:04:44 PM
hi , received payment for airdrop. Thanks, Roman for 10 Waves! Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
August 31, 2017, 05:27:42 PM
Thanks RomanJDS, I have recieved the 10 Waves bounty. This is awesome, good motivation for participating in ICO Cheesy
Activity: 512
August 31, 2017, 04:27:17 PM
Though ICO is not finished yet, but why there is airdrop waves for this project?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 31, 2017, 02:40:18 PM
hi, received payment for airdrop. Thanks, Roman for 10 Waves!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 31, 2017, 02:10:20 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
August 31, 2017, 01:54:37 PM
received payment for airdrop. Thanks, Roman for 10 Waves! Wink
Activity: 784
August 31, 2017, 01:45:30 PM
Is this project a Tinder type? Or has it no resemblance? Social network for flirting, dating, friendships etc?
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
August 31, 2017, 01:39:07 PM
@tripkevin

So, there will be the next question: which is the best crypto in which we should invest?

I think for ethereum is a bit late but it could grow for a while. Bitcoin shold be always good for diversification  they will increase them value for some years (in my opinion). Waves? now they are growing and their price is still low. Let's see!

I don't think for ETH is too late, but it could be a bubble. But, like in the economy higher risks = higher potential profits. Any infos about waves?

I read some other threads in this forum and I read also something from the main website https://wavesplatform.com/projects.html

Man, some amounts are totally crazy!

yes! there's a lot of hype on it just now, so I'm looking for something good. I was caught by the airdrop but, you know how is gone that thing...  Smiley

yep! this one could be a good project to move my first steps in this world.
Activity: 42
August 31, 2017, 01:36:24 PM
@tripkevin

So, there will be the next question: which is the best crypto in which we should invest?

I think for ethereum is a bit late but it could grow for a while. Bitcoin shold be always good for diversification  they will increase them value for some years (in my opinion). Waves? now they are growing and their price is still low. Let's see!

I don't think for ETH is too late, but it could be a bubble. But, like in the economy higher risks = higher potential profits. Any infos about waves?

I read some other threads in this forum and I read also something from the main website https://wavesplatform.com/projects.html

yes! there's a lot of hype on it just now, so I'm looking for something good. I was caught by the airdrop but, you know how is gone that thing...  Smiley
August 31, 2017, 01:29:37 PM
@tripkevin

I think for ethereum is a bit late but it could grow for a while. Bitcoin shold be always good for diversification  they will increase them value for some years (in my opinion). Waves? now they are growing and their price is still low. Let's see!

Activity: 42
August 31, 2017, 01:26:52 PM
@tripkevin

I think for ethereum is a bit late but it could grow for a while. Bitcoin shold be always good for diversification  they will increase them value for some years (in my opinion). Waves? now they are growing and their price is still low. Let's see!

August 31, 2017, 01:20:56 PM
@tripkevin

Pages:
Jump to: