Pages:
Author

Topic: ✝️✝️✝️ [ANN] [ICO] JESUS COIN - Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain ✝️✝️✝️ - page 11. (Read 6070 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Does this ICO have been approved by the Vatican ?  Huh

Btw, behind the joke, there are real questions about the legitimacy of certain ICOs
Activity: 1
This is buzzing all over the place. So intence. With so much marketing around this, it has to be great!
Activity: 3
Mark Cuban answer these guys!!!!! That would be so awsome!
Activity: 1
We should stop and pray for the investors, because the creators of this ICO are already rich.
Merry Christmas sukers! God bless you for buying this!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This ones great lol.
Jesus is love jesus is life. People buying into church just like they do here lol, for fun at first and than it gets serious.
I am still laughing 2 days after! And people keep bying it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Everyone seems to be buying today. Jokes aside, sounds legit to me
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
90% of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at
Activity: 98
One question for the Jesus Coin people. How did you get Jesus to agree to this?
Activity: 28
I never really get this, why people create such coins, waste of time, money idk, what do you wanna achieve with this?
Activity: 109
Great token! If it keeps going this well we are talking about a dogecoin in the making.
Activity: 56
Activity: 112
Have you thought that the pope built the Vatican with indulgences? This is the exact same thing! Equally as successful I cansee. No cathedrals this time please!
Activity: 72
May Jesus bless Jesus coin.Best wishes for the future.To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Activity: 66
 BiteSizeBitcoin brought me here. Loved Peter Saddington's review of this ICO. It could only make great bbusiness after that.
Activity: 101
Just another man trying to find his way.
I am a Christian and I love this idea. I think Cristians should get it. Specially if you see this taking off the way it is.
Activity: 67
I think the moto "decentralizing Jesus on the blockchain" says it all. LMAO! If I buy this will my sins be forgiven?
Activity: 79
They are getting a lot of thrust. I can tell you with my experience that this will turn huuuuge!
Activity: 91
stellartoday.com
Great ICO, making unbelievable business, the next days will tell us how big they will become. Keep an eye on them.
Pages:
Jump to: