Pages:
Author

Topic: ✝️✝️✝️ [ANN] [ICO] JESUS COIN - Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain ✝️✝️✝️ - page 14. (Read 6070 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Don't tell me there is no hope for ICO's, Jesus Coin gave me back faith in them.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Finally a real use-case for a cryptocurrency. F* smart contract, IOT, automated governance, digital gold etc.. It was all about Jesus to begin with. This totally correlates with the rumors that Satoshi himself is God.
On a more serious note, Decentralized Religion would solve ALL of societies' ills.

That's the spirit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Finally a real use-case for a cryptocurrency. F* smart contract, IOT, automated governance, digital gold etc.. It was all about Jesus to begin with. This totally correlates with the rumors that Satoshi himself is God.
On a more serious note, Decentralized Religion would solve ALL of societies' ills.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
is funny jejeje, is gonna be a viralcoin soon. we dont know what can happens with this kinds of coins.
legendary
Who is really behind it? I bet it's the south park creators or family guy using this for an episode...

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Good roadmap, some says you build this because you are an atheist, this will have potential in the future with some solid use of this coin.
And some adopters in the market not just lump and dump game.
Activity: 117
Who is really behind it? I bet it's the south park creators or family guy using this for an episode...
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 103
The idea of decentralizing Jesus on the blockchain is interesting. We already have pretty much everything on the blockchain these days. I know people who bought this and are happy, why not?
Activity: 70
Activity: 97
Seems like a reliable ICO, however the jokes kind of threw me off. I wish they were a bit more serious about what the coin can actually do, but I will invest anyway.
Activity: 130
Things are going too far enjoy the buble while you can!
Activity: 62
This might just explode at any moment, it's obviously not a joke. It has dodgecoin written all over it.
legendary
Hi, interesting project. If there is a bounty program  I could translate to Filipino. Note that there are many Christians in the Philippines.Smiley

Hey! Please find bounty details here. And God bless you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-jesus-coin-bounty-campaign-the-quickest-way-to-redemption-and-profit-2165319
Activity: 83
Interesting I'll buy some because it has the potential to go viral.
Activity: 148
Hi, interesting project. If there is a bounty program  I could translate to Filipino. Note that there are many Christians in the Philippines.Smiley
Activity: 77
If people are stupid enough this will take off like crazy
legendary
Does the Church and the Pope approve it? Would be more useful to put the Bible in a blockchain...
I think its just an out of somewhere then lainch an ICO. It doesn't needs a church or a Pope at all. I doubt on this coin.
Would you use the true team behind on this ?

The "church and pope". Y'all are getting very centralized on me right now.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Does the Church and the Pope approve it? Would be more useful to put the Bible in a blockchain...
I think its just an out of somewhere then lainch an ICO. It doesn't needs a church or a Pope at all. I doubt on this coin.
Would you use the true team behind on this ?
legendary
He was crucified already, now you want to blockchain him?

You didn't read Leviticus? Everyone knows after the crucification comes the blockchaining.
Pages:
Jump to: