Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 59. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Shift car is a built on a very interesting concept which can make large income from this. As most of the peoples all around the world own a car and also every day many new cars are created and sold all around the world. This is a very great business in automobile and this project is helping people to buy this with using their secure system.
Activity: 294
I can say that this project is having a lot of potentials to succeed because their team is really serious about developing & supporting this project than ever.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
In shift. Cash, the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in microcredit companies, and the speed of obtaining loans is higher than in a bank. It's services will really attract may people to choose shiftcash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I want to know about ICO. What about soft cap & hard cap?  How many token allocated for soft cap?
Have any telegram news channel where can we know more about this?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
This a very unique project due to its interesting concept of buy car lones using crypto. This can become a very successful platfom in the future as automobile is a never ending industry and also has huge profit in it.
Activity: 518
Shiftcash work flow is smooth as a borrower installs the shift cash app and enters all details of the car including the picture and after undergoing a verification procedure at the nearest Shift cash office and gets approved by the borrower and gets money, easy to deal by choice is shift cash.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I don't think all types of cars will be valid as collateral when borrowing for this platform.
Do you already have a list or a data graphic presentation where we can see the types of cars that will be acceptable?

Basically you use a car you own as collateral, so the type is not important, the important thing is the car price that determined by the system based on a huge database. that allows lender to decide the amount he can give you.

yeah this is correct, this is the way how they determine the price of a car; but how about the cars that have some damages inside, that the borrowers does not mention?
Activity: 574
Undoubtedly an interesting project. I see that pre-Ico was successful. Ico starts on February 5, tell me what price did you set on your coins?
Activity: 350
The project Shift looks very unique with innovative ideas.Looking forward for the Advisory team.Additionally according to your road map you stated Preparation of technical infrastructure for launch in target markets of the second stage China. This project looks very unique and hoping the dev team follows their road map.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I don't think all types of cars will be valid as collateral when borrowing for this platform.
Do you already have a list or a data graphic presentation where we can see the types of cars that will be acceptable?

Basically you use a car you own as collateral, so the type is not important, the important thing is the car price that determined by the system based on a huge database. that allows lender to decide the amount he can give you.

I think I understand @Arvilaine and it was about the type of car because of the price. I'm not sure if we can talk about premium brands such as Porsche, Mercedes, or even as luxurious as Maybach and Rolls Royce, or rather the founders thought of significantly smaller amounts and reaching customers who buy cheaper cars? It's the question imho.
Activity: 518
Shift coin seems more legit as we just reviewed their white papers which got excellent master plans to ultimately make success without fail. Seems the team are more professionals with excellent skills where are operations are more innovative.
Activity: 196
I have been wanting to ask though are those cars gonna be brand new or 2nd hand? I do love Verime Idea and hope it will benefits people as stated.
I also had the same thoughts earlier and I came to conclusion that this project may give an option I the service.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Yeah a brilliant project indeed...They are planning for america to work...so more opportunity to rise.. & All team members are professional..so I only see success for them...
Activity: 294
I like shift cash as the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in micro credit companies and the speed of obtaining loans is also higher than the banks, its better facilities really help on road in dealing with the shift cash.
Activity: 560
This is indeed a brilliant idea and definitely a promising one for sure!  I am looking forward to the launching of this futuristic Project.
Activity: 434
I have been wanting to ask though are those cars gonna be brand new or 2nd hand? I do love Verime Idea and hope it will benefits people as stated.
well, base on my own understanding regarding their advocacy and features to attract more investors it would be brand new or if it would be 2nd hand it doesn't take too old which is consider to be a brand new. Wink
Activity: 196
I think that this project is going the right way by integrating itself in social media and doing things other than the mainstream objectives like the other projects of similar kind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
If I understand correctly, the idea of ​​the project is to give out loans secured by a car. A loan will be issued in the crypto currency?
If i dont have mistake, a loan will be issued by Shift Cash Token. And of course you can buy Shift Cash by some popular crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum?
Pages:
Jump to: