Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 10. (Read 26966 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wow, almost 50% of ICO is done. Happy to see it!

Am I missing something? It's still showing me 15,58% so far, and that's definitily too low. This protocol is worth 10 times this money.

That is, for now, eventually, it will go up more, there is still time, a lot can happen, the thing here is that one must have faith in the technology, if the technology is sound and good, then there shouldn't be any problem and nothing to fear, so far I think it deserves more investment from people, but it needs time, there are a lot of good projects out there running their own ICOs, so be patient, WWAM will go forward.

Yes, ICO is still running for more than two weeks and there's no need to be worried... but anyway, it would be good if they gradually pick up speed  Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Like the protocol, ill buy in when Its on bittrex  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Am I missing something? It's still showing me 15,58% so far, and that's definitily too low. This protocol is worth 10 times this money.

That is, for now, eventually, it will go up more, there is still time, a lot can happen, the thing here is that one must have faith in the technology, if the technology is sound and good, then there shouldn't be any problem and nothing to fear, so far I think it deserves more investment from people, but it needs time, there are a lot of good projects out there running their own ICOs, so be patient, WWAM will go forward.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
WWAM : Decentralized anonymous messaging solution
https://icomagazine.com/wwam-decentralized-anonymous-messaging-solution/

Contributor of the article: Tokenlot
Published: ICOmagazine

Let's hope this will attract some more investors. Sad to see bullshit ICO's get a ton of cash for flimsy idea's but this project has quality but a slow start.
Activity: 326
Activity: 294
If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

I think everything will be redistributed to the investors in that case.

Another option would not be fair for them, they must respect the conditions.
Activity: 686
Both options will be satisfactory since it will be agile, as for the site, I had problems to open, but the cache cleaning helped a lot.
Activity: 322
If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
And I have accrued 12 WWAM in my myetherwallet! Truth yet did not understand for what, but I already watch island!  Grin
me to, i don't know what i just to do with 23 WWAM on my wallet.
just hold it and wait until price hit 0.0005 BTC or more.

$10-20  Cool
if raised to the price in short time, it verify this program is better than other.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
And I have accrued 12 WWAM in my myetherwallet! Truth yet did not understand for what, but I already watch island!  Grin

$10-20  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is there a problem with the site? I can not access it
"Unable to connect" Please check or just me who experienced it  Huh

It's working for me. Just check again  Shocked
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Merit: 262

Working fine on my side, maybe try with a different browser or from another internet connection

Try to clear your cache for an instance. Working for me.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500

Working fine on my side, maybe try with a different browser or from another internet connection
Merit: 262
After receiving your WWAM tokens, how do you find it to your wallet? I can't find mind. Please help!

You need to add custom token with the following values:

Token addredd : 0xf13f1023cfD796FF7909e770a8DDB12d33CADC08

Decimal Places: 3 decimals

Symbol: WWAM

Was searching for that from yesterday actually. Add custom token for Ethereum wallet and Add nodes for private wallets should be mentioned in the OP if you ask me. Thank you for the update.

It shouldn't be necessary. In myetherwallet it showed up for me without having to add anything. Not sure how it is for other wallets though.

It is a necessary step for those who are not receiving the tokens from another mew wallet. Like I received mine from some other wallet so need to add everything manually.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Just wondering, Is your coin listed on any ICO announcement sites?

First Image, First page, I think you can't miss that  Grin
Activity: 294
Just wondering, Is your coin listed on any ICO announcement sites?
Pages:
Jump to: