Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 7. (Read 26966 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
give your opinion, how long time to reach first cap?

I think it would need the whole 8 days.
We are almost at 50%, the big investors will come but they will wait until the last days.

We just need to keep making the noise Smiley

290 ETH to go, they should be a joke to find. Maybe some cypherpunks didn't notice this project yet, an anon protocol is like their wet dream Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I think it would need the whole 8 days.
We are almost at 50%, the big investors will come but they will wait until the last days.

We just need to keep making the noise Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
And another 40 ETH! It's good to see that this is working out now Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I routinely see several great investments being pumped in the final hours and days, I believe it is the destiny of WWAM, it has everything to launch and serve its purpose, be patient, credible and trustworthy I know there is in the team and Project. I've wasted time and money on other purposeless projects, and felt enough to know that WWAM has a very promising future. We go further
Activity: 490
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley
Great news, a new big hope, please dont give up on this project

Of course, no one is giving up, if we've not been much active on here the past few days it's because we were busy pushing the project everywhere we could Smiley

You're very committed to this project, we can see it Smiley, if you'll push developement with this very same energy we will see many many apps based on wwam
Yeah, keep it up dev! only 72.38% more to go
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I didn't see any russian translation. Is somebody busy with?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, would be good to keep this pace for now and then a final sprint on the last day Smiley
Today alone 20-30 ETH got raised. If it goes like this every day now  Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Nice project. Wish you succes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley

Of course, no one is giving up, if we've not been much active on here the past few days it's because we were busy pushing the project everywhere we could Smiley

You're very committed to this project, we can see it Smiley, if you'll push developement with this very same energy we will see many many apps based on wwam
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

This is great to hear!
Lets hope they will invest soon. We are now over the +100 ETH, so lets keep it rising!

Keep it up dev!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
This now is difficult to get the cap 500 eth!
can the dev extend the ico time or contact some ICO platforms
I find  on some ICO platforms,the projects sold very well! such as icoage Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
lets finish it in a day or less
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

That's good to hear! Go and get the big fishs into the game so that this project can rock!
yes just go out there and catch some big investors so the project can rock and have a great continuation

I see another similar project rising. In fact, every unique idea and ventures getting another similar project sooner or later. The investments will be divided because of that and it will be tougher for a project to reach its destination.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

That's good to hear! Go and get the big fishs into the game so that this project can rock!
yes just go out there and catch some big investors so the project can rock and have a great continuation

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

Activity: 490

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: