Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 9. (Read 26966 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders
I think everything will be redistributed to the investors in that case.
Another option would not be fair for them, they must respect the conditions.

Im asking this because they wrote in the whitepaper, if they dont reach the goal, the project will be canceled and the founds will be refunded to the investors.
Quote from whitepaper:

We have set a minimal goal of 500 ETH for the crowdsale. A project of that scope needs funds, and we believe that it would be unreasonable to dive into such a project without enough funds. Therefore, if  the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project. This is also the guarantee for you to invest in a project that will live and have enough token supply to reach a comfortable market cap.

That is what a good ICO and project does as a method to encourage people to invest, there is no risk for the investment if things don't turn out well, we all already know that the idea and technology has immense potential, the ones that invested also know this, so the only thing we can do now is not act like fudders, and help the marketing of this token, it will pay off if we keep faith in the technology, so don't despair and have fun.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders
I think everything will be redistributed to the investors in that case.
Another option would not be fair for them, they must respect the conditions.

Im asking this because they wrote in the whitepaper, if they dont reach the goal, the project will be canceled and the founds will be refunded to the investors.
Quote from whitepaper:

We have set a minimal goal of 500 ETH for the crowdsale. A project of that scope needs funds, and we believe that it would be unreasonable to dive into such a project without enough funds. Therefore, if  the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project. This is also the guarantee for you to invest in a project that will live and have enough token supply to reach a comfortable market cap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
no way it's 53%, ether address is showing 78 ETH. Well that's a shame, I don't want my eth back, I want WWAM to born, rise and shine for God sake

Same here!
WWAM should make it! This protocol needs to be released.

Its still possible... fingers crossed!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
no way it's 53%, ether address is showing 78 ETH. Well that's a shame, I don't want my eth back, I want WWAM to born, rise and shine for God sake
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just saw that 50% of the ICO is done, that's good, it keeps increasing  Wink
50%? where did you see it?

Upps... that's strange. Coinschedule indeed says 52%  Huh
https://www.coinschedule.com

Yes, maybe it's the wrong number, but I saw it there  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Upps... that's strange. Coinschedule indeed says 52%  Huh
https://www.coinschedule.com
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Why these tokens can not be sent to another address?

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

On there website:
http://wwam.io/ico I see almost 16% and thats way to many Sad. I really hope some more websites will write a review about this protocol so more investors will come in. If only one big application will say they are going to use this protocol this ICO will be done in no time  Wink.

Still have trust in this sale!

btw is there any announcement what will happen if minimum cap will not be reach ? I can imagine that they can still continue as they will have enough  money for development.

I don't think so. This is from their White paper:

"Therefore, if the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project."
Activity: 182

On there website:
http://wwam.io/ico I see almost 16% and thats way to many Sad. I really hope some more websites will write a review about this protocol so more investors will come in. If only one big application will say they are going to use this protocol this ICO will be done in no time  Wink.

btw is there any announcement what will happen if minimum cap will not be reach ? I can imagine that they can still continue as they will have enough  money for development.

On there website:

Merit: 262

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

I guess all of them are created already.
Some of it are already distributed.

So, rest of them will be created on the go?
Activity: 490

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

Some of it are already distributed.
Merit: 262

Merit: 250

Like the protocol, ill buy in when Its on bittrex  Roll Eyes

Why not join ICO to help developers then? Sorry but I don't get it, if you are planning to spend moneis on it why wait for an exchange?
Maybe he just trusts some coins/tokens that have been added to bittrex. Bittrex has so much qualification and ToS for adding token/coin
Activity: 294
Activity: 182

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Like the protocol, ill buy in when Its on bittrex  Roll Eyes

Why not join ICO to help developers then? Sorry but I don't get it, if you are planning to spend moneis on it why wait for an exchange?
That is, for now, eventually, it will go up more, there is still time, a lot can happen, the thing here is that one must have faith in the technology, if the technology is sound and good, then there shouldn't be any problem and nothing to fear, so far I think it deserves more investment from people, but it needs time, there are a lot of good projects out there running their own ICOs, so be patient, WWAM will go forward.

Lets hope!
This protocol deserves so much more then that it is now. Hope everyone is spreading the word!

The protocol can be huge, it has a lot of potential and can give you big profits.
Lets go!
Pages:
Jump to: