Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol - page 5. (Read 26963 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Good project witch aims to leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero
knowledge of its users , knowledge information does not contain directories. So usefull for users
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We need project like yours to help people to be independant, not controlled and safe. To be honest i don't really think that such projects are usefull in the country where we are already " free " but in dictature such an amzing platform could be very usefull and helpfull. I don't see why exactly or why globally you want to create your platform on your whitepaper, i hope you will help us to understand not just your product but also your goals,anyway i will support you until now.

But the collection of data happens to everyone, regardless of the country you live. It really annoys me who live in a "free" country that I even don't know which personal data are collected, by whom exactly, which are stored etc. I would be happy to see this protocol realised.
Activity: 182
They will also provide users with Windows and Linux software for running nodes at launch. Everything will be open source and made
Publicly available using GNU.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20701178
That may be true, but they have been busy with the ICO lately, so lets give them a breathing space, they will update the whitepaper eventually, just don't force them by being a little impatient, just suggest it or remind them from time to time.

They are a team of 4 and the last update of their ICO contracts was in July: https://github.com/wwam
So I assume the technical stuff is done.

They are busy advertising:

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley

Isn't the whitepaper their main advertising material? Then IMHO that should get top priority.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

That may be true, but they have been busy with the ICO lately, so lets give them a breathing space, they will update the whitepaper eventually, just don't force them by being a little impatient, just suggest it or remind them from time to time.

It doesn't justify this.

You are asking thousands of dollars for your product to both you and investor earn money, you should do it professionaly. Typos looking amateur, even product is great, improvements must be make on whitepaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

@Xavier, any news by you? Are you still in search for investors? You're close to minimum goal now
I can see that wheels are spinning, it's only six days but they should succeed with this ICO  Cheesy

In theory if a whale will buy on last minute in let say for rest of minimum cap. those toknes will have huge potential for rise, so I am expecting something like that.
This is the most probably scenario. This will trigger huge FOMO and people will start buying tokens on public markets at prices higher than ICO's.
Your name is awsome, you seems like a leader, the WWAM, like WWW but to share with people anonymously. I hope your platform will be a sucees, for this you have hard work to do, good luck ! ! !
We need project like yours to help people to be independant, not controlled and safe. To be honest i don't really think that such projects are usefull in the country where we are already " free " but in dictature such an amzing platform could be very usefull and helpfull. I don't see why exactly or why globally you want to create your platform on your whitepaper, i hope you will help us to understand not just your product but also your goals,anyway i will support you until now.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Nice to see that there is a chance that the ICO will be complete  Smiley

The project is great, just that it's not sexy enough for the public  Grin

I guess it's too technical for most people, maybe if they had an actual messaging app this ICO would sell like crazy.
I've been saying that all along, but I guess it is the protocol that is the most important aspect of this project. They could of least did a "proof of concept" for several different devices, besides just the pc.
@Xavier, any news by you? Are you still in search for investors? You're close to minimum goal now
I can see that wheels are spinning, it's only six days but they should succeed with this ICO  Cheesy

In theory if a whale will buy on last minute in let say for rest of minimum cap. those toknes will have huge potential for rise, so I am expecting something like that.
Maybe as  eth almost doubled they could cut minimum cap on half  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 330
Nice to see that there is a chance that the ICO will be complete  Smiley

The project is great, just that it's not sexy enough for the public  Grin

I guess it's too technical for most people, maybe if they had an actual messaging app this ICO would sell like crazy.
Activity: 294
Nice to see that there is a chance that the ICO will be complete  Smiley

The project is great, just that it's not sexy enough for the public  Grin
Activity: 330
Nice to see nearly 60% of ICO is raised now. A lot of ETH was contributed in the last few days, hopefully it will get fully funded in 6 days.
Hey WWAM team, it's been a while since I checked back here. Looks like you raised over 57% of your goal so far. Only little bit more than 200 ETH left. Should be doable. I hope you make the finish line! Grin

Have you taken into account the increased price of Ethereum?
They raised so less.. On which case they ll make this protocol? And where from founders?
Pages:
Jump to: