Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 7. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If you don't wish to change your NEM address you don't need to do anything. Just wait an email to be sent to you once your LYL distributed in your NEM wallet.
Activity: 322
What is the big difference between us is that we have been in the business since 2013 with current large clients inluding bistro, Family Mart, Starbucks and others.
Activity: 294
Havent recieve mine too, can anyone screenshot what it looks like to have LYL in your wallet?
I think no one 😑 I don't have problem on my nem address, I bought my lyl on the middle of TGE. how come i still don't have my lyl on tge LAST day of distribution. 😑
Activity: 280
This is the correct wallet? I dont know how to download the nano. This nem wallet is good?
so where is my lylcoin now?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Would like to know what has happened to your website? This is the correct address isnt it?  https://www.loyalcoin.io/
I don’t buy LyL’s alibi. Due diligence for exchange application. Until now there’s not a single update other than “be patient” and “applying to exchanges takes time.”
I want to know which is used for nem address? Public key? Nem address?
Activity: 11
Hello LoyalCoin and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.
 I received the coins for the other transaction.. I also attached the screenshots for the transactions.. But I haven’t sent any after I received my first loyal coins..
Hi, is the distribution on going? How do I know if I receive it?? I checked my NEM wallet and I don't see anything
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
When? One week after february 10. It means feb 17 is the maximum date of sending LYL coins? Why we can't find the LYL in our NANO WALLET?
Activity: 84
Hi admins, it is fine that someone hacked my private key right? As long as they don’t know the password?
OK lang naman yung nem mobile wallet address DBA? Hindi ko lang makikita mosaic pero marereceive ko lyl?
What I mean is that even if someone got my Private Key, they cant login in if they dont have my password right?
I believe if I got your prvkey I can hack you, no matter if I got your password or not.
Password is for dashboard only while private key is the only way to recover / export/ access a coin
 LYL Wallet is out, it will be totally different with NEM Wallet right? Like different address etc?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hi there Smiley

I'm looking for information on how to use 'mosaic' feature in Nano wallet in order to let Lyl appear in it while they will be launched.

Any tips ? Does anyone know what we'll have to do ??

I reached the following page while investigating, and it seems not to be sooo easy Smiley

https://blog.nem.io/mosaics-and-namespaces-2/

Apologizes for my inperfect english ! Smiley Hope you understand me anyway dudes Smiley

Have a nice day everyone  Smiley
Merit: 11
Please, no more questions that have been answered many times already. Scroll up before you ask. Take a break for a while, they are busy with distribution right now. Let’s not hold up the process.
how to make sure? I have MacAfee anti virus running all day except when installed some miner
Pages:
Jump to: