Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 8. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Just wanna ask if someone here already receive their lyl in nanowallet is the team already started distributing the lyl??
As of now, only NEM Nano supports NEM Mosaics. NEM Mobile Wallets would not be able to display it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi can anyone help me, my loyal coin account became zero coins and they want me to update my NEM address
Activity: 112
Loyalcoin didn’t imposed KYC to investors. Will that become an issue to your application to exchanges?
LoyalWallet is still being developed. NEM Wallets are for temporary storage for now.
Activity: 238
which address are the coins going to be distributed? because me and a friend had suddenly wrong address in the account and seem not to be the only ones this happen to. It should not be that this is the address people get their coins to without them confirming it first. How are you gonna handle this?
Merit: 11
I understand. may I ask who determines the price when\if LYL hits an exchange? the exchange or the company?
Can I send my mobile Wallet by capture?There is a PC Nano Wallet, but it is a situation in which a Kyc certificate must be certified by mobile.
Does anyone have any predictions to what LYL will enter the exchanges at? will it be the 0.004 that it was in the ICO? could LYL it 0.01$ by the end of 2018?
there'e away for you guys to check if you recieved your LoyalCOin in your Wallet i just check it now and it's confirmed.
Loyalists should backup their Nem Wallet with NEM Nano Wallet. as of now,only XEM can be viewed in the wallet. you can see your LYL as mosaic in your NEM Nano Wallet. This is why we advised everyone to download their own Nano wallet and link it to their Nem wallet. secure your private key.
 I only have the mobile nem wallet is there anyway I will be able see if I get all my coins once they are distributed.
All LoyalCoin account holder to be sure that Loyalcoin will be sent to the correct address and it's your account.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
There is seriously people who think LyL will be 1$ at march ? That mean a x333 for people who bough at 0.003$. I LOVE the project, and invested a lot in it, but guys, let's be realistic, 1$ will be very very very hard Smiley Actually, 0.2-0.3$ will be already huge. So just be patient, maybe we'll go 1$, but in a few month
Hey buds you should think bigger when it came to investing inside ICO, its been proven before that successful project can survive and will be able to bring bigger profits, it will be define if the usage of such project will be implemented as propose, LoyalCoin team will bring this up to us if you hold your coin then be happy especially when you bought it inside pre-ico, let see this coming march if what will happen just think positively.
Activity: 173
There is seriously people who think LyL will be 1$ at march ? That mean a x333 for people who bough at 0.003$. I LOVE the project, and invested a lot in it, but guys, let's be realistic, 1$ will be very very very hard Smiley Actually, 0.2-0.3$ will be already huge. So just be patient, maybe we'll go 1$, but in a few month
NEM nano wallet can view and manage mosaics like LYL. NEM wallet mobile has limited features, reason why we shared the instructions on how to synch your mobile wallet to nano wallet.
Now! many Koreans are made angry, there're no inform about KYC guide line, no limit time to complete website repairing, that say same word "thank you for your patience"
The reminder is to ensure that all participants have their NEM address updated or accurate before the distribution. Some participants uses a shared NEM address
I sent another email and this time I finally got a ticket number. My ticket number is 6017
Details on how to submit a NEM address for affiliate accounts will be rolled out soon. So please stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: