Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 10. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It doesn't rely on bitcoin price. And even if it does, lylcoin is not yet in the exchanges. So there is no price action
 I did not realize that, I have made four separate transactions, good thing the biggest chunk is the first purchase. However the total of the other three is more than the first transaction but yeah still glad I boarded early on this one
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am really excited to see the LOYAL Wallet in action. With the API-driven blockchain that NEM is, anyone can create application that can interact with the blockchain to provide unique user experiences. I see the LOYAL team providing that kind of experience.
Activity: 112
 I just saw that from CryptoTony on YouTube. I think its four companies right now....PUNDIX, LOYAL, Dragonfly FINTECH, which I Lon Wong is found and CEO of as well, and fourth one just slipped my mind
With consumer analytics, i can't see why we can't integrate coupons/deals/packages that collate different preferred products for every unique consumer.
Example. User like gong cha and eats at TGIF.
Package that into a deal! Boom
Activity: 252
Air Miles Blockchain Loyalty ? That's a different business model on what  LYL is offering..
They dont want to use LYL to buy airline tickets? or use the Airmile LYL to buy maybe gadgets
Activity: 280
i hope that Loyalcoin can get cebupacific and airasia onboard the loylcoin.. singapore airline is making its own loyalty coin too..
Updates regarding token distribution will posted here and other online channels
Activity: 112
Where can i find the transaction id and lyl amt purchased? I sent it from coins.ph and copy the btc address.
Activity: 294
Hi! I sent btc to my loyalcoin acct but upto now  i haven't received it. Where can i find it?
Activity: 98
if LYLCOIN is listed on bittrex people should be careful be sure to login in the right site because theres alot of fishing site on bittrex i got hacked 1 month ago so just triple check every site you want to enter
Activity: 95
in the nem nano wallet when you click the services button you will see the instant exchange on where you can buy XEM. changelly is listed on where you can buy XEM but when i try to buy i cant find XEM in the exchanges
Activity: 95
GATCoin is a direct competition of LOYALCoin.  Of course I believe to the latter whose business is already existing with existing client and a solid vision. LYL for the win!
Activity: 322
i wonder how would i fill up my tanks in a gasoline station and paying/recieving LYL without getting out of my vehicle and in a usual quick service.
Activity: 280
I made a purchase 5hrs Before TGE an its been 48hrs already still not in my dashboard. I need someone to reply to me. Its been 24hrs the no one has replied to my email to you
Activity: 5
I purchased yesterday using BTC as currency payment. Untill now it is not reflecting on my account. Do I need to wait for 24-48 hrs before it will reflect on my account?

email them here at [email protected]  just email your token btc address and the proof of your btc payment. wait for them to reply. and they will process ur loyalcoin to be send on your dashboard. thats what i do when it was 24 hours and my loyalcoins are not still appear in my dashboard.

It's now on my dashboard. I think it reflect on my dashboard less than 36hrs.
Activity: 7
I purchased yesterday using BTC as currency payment. Untill now it is not reflecting on my account. Do I need to wait for 24-48 hrs before it will reflect on my account?

email them here at [email protected]  just email your token btc address and the proof of your btc payment. wait for them to reply. and they will process ur loyalcoin to be send on your dashboard. thats what i do when it was 24 hours and my loyalcoins are not still appear in my dashboard.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
How To Get A NEM Address Via Nano Wallet?

As LoyalCoin’s token generation event (TGE) nears its end, we want to remind everyone that all TGE participants should have a NEM wallet address on their account on the LoyalCoin website. And we urge everyone to create that address through the Nano Wallet.

https://medium.com/loyalcoin/how-to-get-a-nem-address-via-nano-wallet-83496dd7ea33
Activity: 5
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
HURRY UP.. only 12 days until ICO ends and around 10% of the tokens left.. 538.000.000 from the initial 4.800.000.000!
and remember to protect yourself form scammers..  We will only post the TGE address on loyalcoin.io!

by the way, regarding Bounty campaign, guys, the spreadsheet with the results of the bounty campaign will be updated soon
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sXmQ2ho4S0CZ0qo5BGfZUUpkycnz5z00AXXHAEju1DM/edit#gid=2111714971

Please keep in mind, that any campaign with less than 250 participants, may suffer a reduction of 25% of the initial amount assigned (except translation campaign), as established in the rules at the beginning of the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: