Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LoyalCoin: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy - page 9. (Read 6138 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i have a nem adress in my purchased lyl i just want to ask if affiliate is alse desame?
Activity: 84
LoyalCoin has been applying to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges, since our TGE ended February 2.
Activity: 121
Are we gonna be listed at coinmarketcap immediately after listed in an exchange?
When is the homepage Kyc?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Value of coin is great to talk about, but the longevity and sustainability of the coin is more important because it ensures how long the value of a coin will last. The LOYAL coin will be a real reward system that gives LOYAL customers to various merchants, options on how to use their rewards; to buy a TV or to trade for real FIAT. If the project isn't solid, then the coin won't last. But the LOYAL project is solid and I believe it will go a long way and to the world Market and maybe even literally to the moon (lol....space travel)
Merit: 11
LoyalCoin will apply to be listed on the major exchanges immediately after TGE closes. Application processing for exchanges requires for LoyalCoin to be in circulation and process length depends in exchange applied for. All updates will be posted on this group and on our social media outlets.
 i just traded the rewards points para bumaba ang babayaran ko para sa groceries or sa sm department store...
I mainly gas up at shell for the rewards points so that I can use it in sm department stores, this is why I like LYL, they break barriers for the rewards for your loyalty as a customer..
I know It may be different for each coin, but it is a universal reference point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 i still haven't given them my name, except for my email address, but i can still withdraw $2k usd/day
bitfinex requires kyc for us citizens, i'm not so i'm still good there, polo requires kyc to have larger withdrawal per day, i dont need so i dont need to give my info too...
LoyalCoin will apply to be listed on the major exchanges immediately after TGE closes. Application processing for exchanges requires for LoyalCoin to be in circulation and process length depends in exchange applied for. All updates will be posted on this group and on our social media outlets.
 BTC drops to $1000, we can exchange LYL with very large number of BTC.. then BTC goes up again. Everybody who has LYL wins... To the moon 👌😝
The coins aren’t being sent to the NEM wallets unit after Feb 10th anyway. So people should let them have the time they need to handle the thousands of accounts. Don’t worry be patient. You will get your coins
The tech support team is confirming the Ethereum address you used for your transaction. If you have replied to the tech support's emails with the Ethereum address, it would have been solved quicker. Kindly respond to the email so that the issue gets resolved. Please and thank you.
Our techsupport staff replied on your ticket. Asking you to please confirm if the sending address of your transfer is from your personal ETH wallet. Kindly reply to her follow up.
Our techsupport staff replied on your ticket. Asking you to please confirm if the sending address of your transfer is from your personal ETH wallet. Kindly reply to her follow up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is. From LYL experience, the TGE period happened during both boom and bust periods. still, we believe in blockchain, and we shall ride the wave accordingly
Yeah, plus in investment banking side, it would be ill advice to enter the markets. Thats why locally, many ipo's are holding out. Timing is also crucial in a successful listing.
 i'm imagining it something similar to coins' "scan&pay" app, ali pay, we chat pay, line pay and even pi pay of
I've tried different browsers and devices, no logging in for me.
Pages:
Jump to: