Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Maester Protocol - Blockchain based On-demand Consulting Protocol - page 12. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The project promises to be successful. I have already made my choice. I believe in the idea of this project, and I hope they will all turn out in the formation of a new future.
Activity: 49
Looking very impressive & promising project and wish you all the best..
Activity: 32
First ever unique concept utilising the future blockchain technology I assume it is having a good potential of growth All the best
Activity: 37
Uma grande iniciativa essa de juntar informações onde todos podem obter conhecimento.Seu projeto é necessario e vai ajudar a vida de muitas pessoas.
Activity: 18
Well you guys have a nice team and a nice project ! Hope you will make the future that can be very nice for a lot of people
Activity: 31
I Suggested all of my friends to check out this Project. Very promising Project. A big success is waiting for us.
Activity: 6
interesting idea and good project
i think it is useful and practise
good luck team  Cool
Activity: 1
i hope you will rise to top 100 tokens. It´s look like nice project. GL to your way
Activity: 3
Great project! Make consultation easier since payment will not using intermediaries like bank. Instant and decentralized payment will reduce possibility of being cheated while geting or giving consultation. As a dentist, i will use this product so that people can get my dental consultation easily.
Activity: 45
I personally believe this is a nice project with the level of my research and findings  with a competent team that have great vision for the future.
Activity: 8
Looks interesting despite all the shilling, I'll try go deeper into this project.
Good luck !
Activity: 31
Platform like Maester will bring true skilled professionals to the world without any malpractice.
Activity: 4

I think this is one of the best projects that I have seen, I think it will rise quite well
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
Thanks. I see this project as a work over. Great team, work as one determined to scale high to the top.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
This is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
Activity: 6
great project with great possibilities,I am happy to participate in my opinion this project is very good and will get better in the future, Very interesting Smiley
Activity: 13
Thats project really interesting and promising . Good luck!
Activity: 87
Good project. This company includes modern technologies and innovative ideas. This will change our future
Activity: 27
Very inspiring and beatiful article
Activity: 96
A blockchain project for consultancy and finding technician close to you as I can understand.
Well, that’s promising.. So far we can consult technicains easily and people can contact us easily using blockchain..
The blockchain payment is cheap and fast. I hope this will also be more convenient for using also.
But the ICO is 0.1 as I see in the website..
Or is it not?
Pages:
Jump to: