Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 21. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I do not quite understand why the MIO token will be the basis of the company's business model? Aren't these mining centers?
In fact, tokens will be the basis. After all, their sale raises funds for the construction of the first mining center. And MIO tokens will then be used to understand how many dividends to pay and to whom.
Huh, you explain interestingly. It's hard to disagree with you. Haven’t they started the construction of the first mining center, yet?
No, they will start it only after the end of the ICO, when they see the results. In other words, how much money is collected. They promise to build the first mining center within 3-5 months after the end of the Crowdsale.

How many dividends they will pay on a monthly basis? Or the payment will occur on a quarterly basis?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not quite understand why the MIO token will be the basis of the company's business model? Aren't these mining centers?
In fact, tokens will be the basis. After all, their sale raises funds for the construction of the first mining center. And MIO tokens will then be used to understand how many dividends to pay and to whom.
Huh, you explain interestingly. It's hard to disagree with you. Haven’t they started the construction of the first mining center, yet?
No, they will start it only after the end of the ICO, when they see the results. In other words, how much money is collected. They promise to build the first mining center within 3-5 months after the end of the Crowdsale.
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Activity: 14
As an early investor, I can understand pinionless and i'm irritated too. It's even worse if you invested with FIAT...

Nowadays FIAT is still more reliable than crypto and therefore helps the whole project (more planning reliability/stability due to less volatility). But the counter draw is, FIAT investors get treated in a way, which makes their investment worth less than an investment with crypto over the last weeks. If it would just have been some per cent, i think almost nobody would complain...but up to about 60 per cent is a punch in the face of every early FIAT investor  Undecided.

It would be a fair and reasonable reaction of the miner one team, to acknowledge this fact and balance it in an appropiate way within a goodwill action  Kiss

Just a suggestion:

What about refunding these people, deleting all MIOs of their accounts, and then they can decide to invest again for the conditions of today?

@ minerone.io

Can you forward this thoughts to the founders? I think there are a lot of early investors, who don't feel very happy about the fact, they subsidize investors which joined the community afterwards in such a remarkable way and to their own disadvantage.
Activity: 112
What will be the cooling system at your objects?

We will only need ventilation equipment. The outdoor air in Luleå is cold enough to keep equipment cool – one of the advantages of locating there is that we save money on air conditioning.
Activity: 224
What will be the cooling system at your objects?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Whether equipment in your mining centers will work on standard settings or you will set the maximum parameters of cryptocurrency mining?
Now mining centers are often plundered or simply destroyed. You will take care of your mining centers protection?

Full security will be provided, so, yes.
What will you do to protect your objects from fire? In my opinion, it is very important when working with such temperatures and such a large amount of equipment.

It's absolutely important. Please read the White Paper - we wrote it so that everyone could find answers to questions like these:

www.minerone.io
Will your mining-centers be located far from populated areas? I’m just wondering how much time engineers will spend to get to them in case of breakdown.

They are in Luleå town itself, so, no, they won't be far.
It is a pity that such “big experts”, that work in MinerOne, haven’t thought about the stability of the Internet connection to their center yet. And this is the second most important thing after a stable power supply.

Hope you have chance to read our report from Sweden. We will have two high-speed internet lines provided by Lunet.

https://medium.com/@minerone.io/miner-one-moves-forward-in-sweden-d94b0c9bf2ba
Activity: 280
Will your mining-centers be located far from populated areas? I’m just wondering how much time engineers will spend to get to them in case of breakdown.
What will you do to protect your objects from fire? In my opinion, it is very important when working with such temperatures and such a large amount of equipment.
Activity: 336
According to info about team they have experience in networking. Just because Telia-Sonera is everywhere Wink

But here we have no possibilities to ask questions directly from such people.
Only marketing-headed who's know nothing about nothing...
Bulshit like '20 years datacenter experience' (20 years ago no one use this word), etc.

All what we can - pray on real knowledge from the core team and their competence.
I know people from Sonera competitors but they don't know persons in project.
It means nothing - if mentioned engineers really works for Sonera = very good sigh of high experience.

But market's situation remains bearish...
Activity: 266
Who will have access to viewing video from surveillance cameras on the Internet? On what site can this be done?
Now mining centers are often plundered or simply destroyed. You will take care of your mining centers protection?
It is a pity that such “big experts”, that work in MinerOne, haven’t thought about the stability of the Internet connection to their center yet. And this is the second most important thing after a stable power supply.

Why they haven’t thought? They have already thought through everything and even described it in technical documentation. The Internet connection will be reliable and fast, plus they will install at least two independent Internet channels.
What about protection of the Internet connection? Do you know something?
Each piece of equipment in the center will be protected from breaking-ins, security breaches and DDoS attacks. To do this, the company will use cyber protected firewalls and traffic filters.
In general, according to the description, the security system will be good. However, everything will be proved in practice. Have MinerOne experts already tested this system?
Activity: 392

Why they haven’t thought? They have already thought through everything and even described it in technical documentation. The Internet connection will be reliable and fast, plus they will install at least two independent Internet channels.
What about protection of the Internet connection? Do you know something?
Each piece of equipment in the center will be protected from breaking-ins, security breaches and DDoS attacks. To do this, the company will use cyber protected firewalls and traffic filters.
Pages:
Jump to: