Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 18. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Is there a bonus for big purchases?
There’s no info in this, so, most likely, there wont be any bonus.
Activity: 112
Is there a bonus for big purchases?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
HI there, can I get  MIO token address and details for MEW's address adding section?
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?

Because it will depend on the final amount raised during the crowdsale.

Do I understand it correctly, that you don't have any mining equipment yet and that you will start to buy the miners once the ICO is completed?
Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?

Because it will depend on the final amount raised during the crowdsale.
Why didn't you consider the option of placing solar panels to provide electricity to yourself?

Because it's not needed in Luleå, where electricity is cheap, plentiful, and 100% green. It would just mean additional and unnecessary expenses that cut into profits.
Activity: 308
What organizations will u appeal to if any equipment of yr mining center breaks down?
I’ve read in the description of the program that there will be the team that will repair equipment if it breaks.

It’s good idea if they’re experienced…
Only the best engineers will work in MinerOne, they know well how to manage this equipment. So u can be sure that the equipment will be repaired timely.

What if equipment cant be repaired, will it be removed?

Yes, it will, and it will also be changed for the new one, modern mining  equipment equipment.
Do u mean that MinerOne will have a reserve for this purpose?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What organizations will u appeal to if any equipment of yr mining center breaks down?
I’ve read in the description of the program that there will be the team that will repair equipment if it breaks.

Only the best engineers will work in MinerOne, they know well how to manage this equipment. So u can be sure that the equipment will be repaired timely.

Yes, it will, and it will also be changed for the new one, modern mining  equipment equipment.
Activity: 33
Will the Debit Card be available to residents outside of the EU?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Hi,

I found your project and think it's quite interesting. Is there a bounty program for Twitter or similar?
Good luck for you ICO!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I saw that the size of the bonus had changed. How long will the 15 percent bonus be valid?
This bonus will be valid until April 20.
Activity: 224
What discounts are high-tech companies offered in Sweden?
Activity: 406
Why didn't you consider the option of placing solar panels to provide electricity to yourself?
Activity: 364
I saw that the size of the bonus had changed. How long will the 15 percent bonus be valid?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Have MinerOne’s experts already calculated how much money the company will spend on energy?
Pages:
Jump to: