Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 19. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Have you already agreed with electricity suppliers on the wholesale cost of electricity?

EUR 0.065 kw/h

Please check their homepage for basic info.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Have you already agreed with electricity suppliers on the wholesale cost of electricity?
Oh I just received the following email. This is what I am talking about all the time. Why in the world the company would decide to fundraise in crypto when buying the equipment, paying salaries, lease etc. in fiat.

Dear Miner One Token Holders,

You have seen what is happening in the markets. When we started our Crowdsale, ETH was at US $920. As per the terms of our smart contract, your contributions were locked and inaccessible to us until the Small Cap (4.7 million MIO) was reached. It was right around at that time that ETH began its slide. As you know, it is currently down to below US $400.
We made a commitment to you in our roadmap to put in the first order for mining equipment at this time. However, given the market situation and the widespread view that ETH will rebound from these lows, our feeling is that it may make sense to wait a bit and give that rebound some time to occur.
I want to stress that we do not think waiting a few weeks to order the equipment will throw Miner One off schedule. We are currently preparing the facility in Luleå, with construction starting by next week.

I am also still confident that Miner One, being the World’s Most Efficient Mining Operation, will deliver profits, given the underlying value that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology creates. That isn’t going away and there will continue to be a need for data centers that support cryptocurrency networks.

But I do not want to take the decision without consulting you first. So please give me your opinion by filling out the short survey below.

Thank you for your trust and for being with us. We will continue to do our best to be good stewards of the funds you have entrusted to Miner One.

Sincerely Yours,

Pranas Slusnys
CEO

Btw the questionnaire was about the purchase of equipment, whether to buy all the equipment at this price of ETH, buy small amount or wait untill the price rebound.
Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?

The problem with MinerOne is that they projected the target cap in ETH, not in fiat (such a silly decision), when the equipment will be purchased in fiat. Not the smartest thing they could have done. No one knows how much money they will raise at the end of the campaign, therefore how much equipment will MinerOne be able to buy.
Why can't the company say now how much equipment will it buy for the first mining center?
First of all, it will depend on the amount of money collected on the ICO. Secondly, it is difficult to predict it now, because the cost of mining equipment is constantly rising due to high demand. But even here the company has an advantage in comparison with ordinary consumers.
The cost of the equipment dropped rapidly recently. To buy an Antminer S9 now is cheaper than ever.
Activity: 336
And now Pranas start to ask investors about changing of plans:
But I do not want to take the decision without consulting you first. So please give me your opinion by filling out the short survey below.

Full text you can read in your e-mail, if you're subscribed of course.

Situation on markets remain very bad and no one know what happens in near future.
Activity: 378
First of all, it will depend on the amount of money collected on the ICO. Secondly, it is difficult to predict it now, because the cost of mining equipment is constantly rising due to high demand. But even here the company has an advantage in comparison with ordinary consumers.
Is it a significant advantage?
Very significant. The company already has preliminary agreements with manufacturers of such equipment. That is, the purchase price will be lower than for retail consumers in the market. Thus, it will be possible to buy the largest number of piece of equipment.
What about the disposal of obsolete or broken equipment?
I’ve read that the company will sell equipment that has lost its profitability in the secondary market in order to save some of its costs.
Is there a demand for such equipment in the secondary market? How much can the company save?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Very significant. The company already has preliminary agreements with manufacturers of such equipment. That is, the purchase price will be lower than for retail consumers in the market. Thus, it will be possible to buy the largest number of piece of equipment.
I’ve read that the company will sell equipment that has lost its profitability in the secondary market in order to save some of its costs.
brand new
Activity: 0
@ pokachou

Sending them back to miner one should be possible, right?

But in any case, that's why a good solution would be, to just grant every affected member an additonal appropiate amount of MIO tokens for compensation purposes.

@ minerone.io

Looking forward to your cooperative response.

I'd love to get more token for my early investment actually. But technically speaking this might be hard if they already used some of the money invested. Should everyone be allowed to get a refund to buy later? If not, what timeframe should be considered for early investors? And how much more tokens would you credit them? Those are pretty hard questions IMO.
Activity: 378
brand new
Activity: 0
As an early investor, I can understand pinionless and i'm irritated too. It's even worse if you invested with FIAT...

Nowadays FIAT is still more reliable than crypto and therefore helps the whole project (more planning reliability/stability due to less volatility). But the counter draw is, FIAT investors get treated in a way, which makes their investment worth less than an investment with crypto over the last weeks. If it would just have been some per cent, i think almost nobody would complain...but up to about 60 per cent is a punch in the face of every early FIAT investor  Undecided.

It would be a fair and reasonable reaction of the miner one team, to acknowledge this fact and balance it in an appropiate way within a goodwill action  Kiss

Just a suggestion:

What about refunding these people, deleting all MIOs of their accounts, and then they can decide to invest again for the conditions of today?

You cant delete tokens sent to external wallets... the transaction is registered on the blockchain.
Activity: 210
Activity: 210
Activity: 556
this project was great is there any airdrop? I think this will awesome project and it will hit the ICO selling.
Activity: 14
As they will probably never sell all available tokens, and have to burn alot of them in the end for sure, it shouldn't be a problem at all to increase the amount of MIO tokens of early investors.

The total possible monthly payouts will be spreaded to all MIO-token holders according to the amount of MIO they have. So if there would be a compensation for early (esp. FIAT) investors, that would just mean, that the late investors get "less" for their investment, than they actually would get right now.

I think that would be a fair solution for a community like this.

I would get about 2000 MIOs more (that's about 40%) if i would have done my investment today with 15% discount, instead of investments with 35% and 30% discount.

That's what i'm irritated about, and i think it's not fair at all and should be considered by miner one.
Activity: 14
@ pokachou

Sending them back to miner one should be possible, right?

But in any case, that's why a good solution would be, to just grant every affected member an additonal appropiate amount of MIO tokens for compensation purposes.

@ minerone.io

Looking forward to your cooperative response.

Activity: 336
Can we use Bitcoin Cash to pay for tokens on the ICO MinerOne?

No, the company accepts only Btc, Eth and Ltc of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
Can we use Bitcoin Cash to pay for tokens on the ICO MinerOne?
Pages:
Jump to: