Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 17. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
And yes, there is still: "World-Class Team" on site.

No hedge, no payment for old warehouse rent (they call it 'to build data-centre') in advance after pre-ICO money collect, etc.
And more surprizes in the future...

BTW. From my past experience I know in depth how warehouse ~60000 m2 works.
Only for reserve electricity it have build-in co-generation station for 1.5 MW of electricity (+heat).
There is no equipment like ASICs or plain 19" servers.
Just less than hundred stackers charging-working 24/7.
And once again - it is reserve line.

How much MIO plan for farm?
I saw (if I remember it correctly) about ~3MW in total and it's only permission, not real 10K/0,2K transformer?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
what a pity that that we have to wait the beginning of the first mining center construction for so long. And ICO isn’t even coming to its end…

I’ve read in the technical documentation that as soon as the soft-cap is collected, they will order the first equipment and they will begin to launch the first center.
Wow, but that's a big risk, why did they decide to do so?
Why is it a big risk? Soft-cap is already collected, ICO is considered successful. The sooner they start to do everything, the sooner they finish and start to make profit. Besides, the equipment for cryptocurrency mining is constantly growing in price, so the company will also win here.

That has been the plan, but we are currently surveying MIO Token Holders to gauge their views on waiting a few weeks to give ETH some time to make an expected rebound. Fortunately, miner prices are falling pretty substantially right now, which makes up for the ETH drop to some extent.
Those interested in purchasing 250,000 MIOs or more should contact [email protected]
Why did you choose luleå in Sweden for your first mining center?
Activity: 224
How much does one token cost now, including the bonus?
If in Ethereum, then one token costs 0.00085.
Activity: 238
How much does one token cost now, including the bonus?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How will the MIO token grow after you start to mine cryptocurrency?
Activity: 196
what a pity that that we have to wait the beginning of the first mining center construction for so long. And ICO isn’t even coming to its end…

I’ve read in the technical documentation that as soon as the soft-cap is collected, they will order the first equipment and they will begin to launch the first center.
Why is it a big risk? Soft-cap is already collected, ICO is considered successful. The sooner they start to do everything, the sooner they finish and start to make profit. Besides, the equipment for cryptocurrency mining is constantly growing in price, so the company will also win here.
What equipment will they order, or have they already ordered?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 196

Merit: 101

Activity: 252
If the soft cap isnt collected, will the company be closed?
There’s no reason to think about it ‘cause the soft cap has been collected since long ago.
Activity: 406
What advantages can u highlight in comparison with other big companies whose mining centers are already all over the world.
Activity: 266
Why is yr approach to work better the than Cloud Mining’s one? To what extent will u earn more in comparison to the other sort of mining.
Activity: 33
Soft cap already passed
Activity: 406
What will u do if the internet is disconnected ‘cause of provider? Will u have kinds reserve channel for internet-connection?
It’s great that there will be platform’s own engineers team. But what will be their work schedule? Will they be able to repair equipment even if it has taken place at night?
Activity: 5
Is there a bonus for big purchases?
There’s no info in this, so, most likely, there wont be any bonus.

This is not correct. 

From the FAQ:
I want to invest a large amount. Any additional incentives?
If you intend to invest 10 ETH or more, let’s talk. Please contact Co-Founder Jonas Udris at [email protected].

Now, I believe this was written when ETH was about $1000 USD, so I'd expect the definition of large today would be something closer to 25 ETH, but they do say to reach out to them.
Pages:
Jump to: