Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 4. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
What will be the Launching price of MIO  coin on exchange?

Nobody knows. On an exchange it's always an equilibrium price that depends on supply and demand.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
What will be the Launching price of MIO  coin on exchange?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Are there still any active bonuses for investors?
Yes, now a 15% bonus is active, but it will be reduced to 10%.
Activity: 266
Many modern projects  requite large processing power. Didn’t you consider an opportunity to take part in such projects?
Activity: 280
Are you planning to rent your capacities to the miners from all over the world?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I wanna the ICO to finish and the MinerOne guys to start construction the first mining center. I’ve already bought sone MIO tokens and I wanna start receiving dividends.
Then you will have to wait. The ICO ends May 15, then various issues will be solved.. All in all, I think that they will launch the first mining center at the end of the year.
Wow, such calculations. Don’t listen to him, the team has already started constructing its own mining center. I think they’ve already bought first  batch of equipment. The first mining center will be launched during the following 3-4 months.
How could they already buy the first batch of equipment if the ICO isnt over yet?
Well, they’ve bought it, that’s all. They’ve collected the soft cap, so the ICO will be successful anyway. That’s why they’ve already started to work on construction. Btw, it’s specified in the technical documentation of Miner One. 
What mining equipment did they choose?

Pretty sure they decided to wait for ETH price to rebound before buying and that is a good thing for us investors.
They sent a poll some time ago to check what investors thought about buying now vs waiting for a bit, and it was decided to wait.
Activity: 294
Are there still any active bonuses for investors?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Tell me please, will I be able to monitor what happens in the mining center in the real time mode using the surveillance cameras?
Activity: 252
I hope this project is not like coindash, they look neat and perfect but finally made many participants bounty disappointed because there is no clarity about bounty distribution.
Activity: 406
What options will be available for investors if the MinerOne personal account?
Activity: 224
Have you already started developing MinerOne B-Wallet or will you start doing it after the end of Crowdsale?
Activity: 224
Is Soft cap already collected or not?
Soft cap is already collected, the project is on its way to hard cap.
Activity: 238
Is Soft cap already collected or not?
Activity: 196
I wanna the ICO to finish and the MinerOne guys to start construction the first mining center. I’ve already bought sone MIO tokens and I wanna start receiving dividends.
Then you will have to wait. The ICO ends May 15, then various issues will be solved.. All in all, I think that they will launch the first mining center at the end of the year.
Wow, such calculations. Don’t listen to him, the team has already started constructing its own mining center. I think they’ve already bought first  batch of equipment. The first mining center will be launched during the following 3-4 months.
How could they already buy the first batch of equipment if the ICO isnt over yet?
Well, they’ve bought it, that’s all. They’ve collected the soft cap, so the ICO will be successful anyway. That’s why they’ve already started to work on construction. Btw, it’s specified in the technical documentation of Miner One. 
What mining equipment did they choose?
Activity: 112
Activity: 392
Can investors get access to mining center monitoring in their account?
A dashboard we are developing will show in real time the total number of miners operating, total BTC mined daily and other data.
Pages:
Jump to: