Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 8. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What does it mean that MinerOne will be a “cushion” the fluctuation of bitcoin exchange rate?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What bonus will be available to investors after the current one?
15% bonus will be replaced by 10% bonus on April 21.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What bonus will be available to investors after the current one?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Does the company already has enough funds to build the first mining center?
Of course, more than 10 million MIO has already been sold. The construction started, I suppose, after the soft-cap had been collected. So, the construction is in full swing!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 Does the company already has enough funds to build the first mining center?
Activity: 252
Will the 15 percent bonus be valid until the end of the Token Sale?
No, it will end in a little more than 7 days.
Activity: 406
How long will it take you to build and launch the second mining center after the launch of the first one?
Activity: 224
If a cryptocurrency isn’t using SHA256, then your equipment won’t be able to mine it. Why so?
Will the 15 percent bonus be valid until the end of the Token Sale?
How difficult will it be for you and your equipment to switch to mining another cryptocurrency? Or will the processors be designed only for bitcoin mining?
Activity: 364
Will you conduct privative maintenance of your mining centers? How often will you do it?

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
truly believe in minerone team ! just bought some more MIO  Grin Grin Grin
If mining bitcoin becomes unprofitable for your company, will you switch to another cryptocurrency?
Merit: 101
At what price of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency mining will become unprofitable for you?
Weren’t new payment methods for investors added?
No, you can still pay for the purchase of tokens using Btc, Eth, Ltc and Eur.
Weren’t new payment methods for investors added?
Activity: 196
I don't understand why many people think that MinerOne is the best project of its kind. There are many similar companies that conduct the same ICOs. I don't think they're any worse than this one.
Everyone has their own tastes, that’s true. But if you face the truth, you will realize that MinerOne is the most promising company in this field. There are some advantages that they have unlike other companies.
Really? I would like to know what advantages we are talking about.
For example, MinerOne’s yield will be higher than that of competitors, because they will use 100% green energy, which is the cheapest in the world. Its cost is 6.5 eurocentes per kWh.
I would also single out their plan to reinvest their profits in further improvement of the mining centers: service, equipment repairing, replacement of broken or obsolete equipment, etc. All this ensures a long and trouble-free work of MinerOne.
Will they be located in a safe country? Won’t they prohibit mining immediately after the launch of the mining center?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I don't understand why many people think that MinerOne is the best project of its kind. There are many similar companies that conduct the same ICOs. I don't think they're any worse than this one.
Everyone has their own tastes, that’s true. But if you face the truth, you will realize that MinerOne is the most promising company in this field. There are some advantages that they have unlike other companies.
For example, MinerOne’s yield will be higher than that of competitors, because they will use 100% green energy, which is the cheapest in the world. Its cost is 6.5 eurocentes per kWh.
I would also single out their plan to reinvest their profits in further improvement of the mining centers: service, equipment repairing, replacement of broken or obsolete equipment, etc. All this ensures a long and trouble-free work of MinerOne.
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: