Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 9. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I don't understand why many people think that MinerOne is the best project of its kind. There are many similar companies that conduct the same ICOs. I don't think they're any worse than this one.
Everyone has their own tastes, that’s true. But if you face the truth, you will realize that MinerOne is the most promising company in this field. There are some advantages that they have unlike other companies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't understand why many people think that MinerOne is the best project of its kind. There are many similar companies that conduct the same ICOs. I don't think they're any worse than this one.
Activity: 224
Will the amount of dividends received depend on the number of tokens which will be in my wallet?
Activity: 406
What’s the total value of all the equipment in your mining center that you’re gonna insure it for?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What’s the soft cap of MinerOne project on the ICO?
Soft cap is 3 000 Eth. By the way, it has already been collected long ago  and the first mining center is already under construction.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
As far as I know, equipment overheats ‘cause of mining. Will MonerOne somehow solve this problem? Maybe, with the help of ventilation system?
It seems to me that MinerOne team hasn’t thought it out yet ‘cause I havent seen any info in the technical documentation.
Why do u think so? This point is described in the technical documentation very well.    All Miner One facilities will have an eco-friendly and effcient “free cooling” system.  
Will it be a water cooling system? It seems to me that it’s dangerous to use it in the centers where any efflux can provoke short circuit.
No water will be used for cooling, so there is absolutely no risk of spillage that could result in equipment damage. The cool climate
makes Northern Europe the ideal location for mining centres as very little additional power is required for cooling.
Will you ensure the physical protection of your enterprises? Will it be round the clock?
Apart from general security measures, Miner One mining equipment will be insured against all kinds of damage.
How will you ensure uninterrupted Internet connection to your mining center and what will you do if the connection is broken?
The Internet connection at each Miner One mining centre will be reliable and fast, with at least two independent Internet feeds to be installed. All equipment will be protected from intrusion, hacking, and DDoS attacks using network security firewalls and traffic filters managed by our skilled network engineers.
When can I expect the start of the first MinerOne mining center?
Mid-summer.
What are the requirements of your mining centers and why did you choose such a list of criteria?
In Luleå, electricity is very cheap (we are getting the lowest rates in Europe here at 0.065 euro per kWh), supply is stable (lots of green power from hydro) and air is cool (average annual temperature is 2C) which keeps cooling costs minimal.
Activity: 4
I see like a very promising project and it will be interesting to see how much investors shows interest in this. still 1 month to the pre-ico i will keep an eye on this one. Unsold tokens will be burned.
How many tokens can I buy at ICO?
There is no maximum limit, other than the Hard Cap itself.
is there a bounty program? can you give me the link to the topic?

I just chatted with someone from their official website. That person told me that they have a bounty program but by invitation only. Very odd, the first time I heard of a bounty that is by invitation only.
A Bounty Program means that some MIO are allocated to people who actively promote Miner One.
Has your company already started to buy of the first batches of equipment? After all, the soft-cap is already collected…
With hardware prices falling and ETH still finding its footing, the decision has been made, with the support of the community, to wait a few weeks. As indicated by CEO Pranas Slusnys, Miner One will delay the first order of hardware to give ETH time to rebound. This does not throw Miner One off schedule in terms of starting mining this July.
You have already agreed with the electricity supplier about discounted electricity?
Our team recently met with Luleå  Energi and confirmed these low prices.
Are you planning to get the best mining hardware that is currently available on the market?
We will buy the best currently-available hardware that is specially made to mine bitcoin. Right now, the best ASIC miner is the Ebit Miner E10 made by Ebang. For a comparison of miners, please see our White Paper on www.MinerOne.io.
Did you manage to lower the cost of the hardware after the negotiating the price with the manufacturer?
Yes, read the article about that on Medium: https://medium.com/@minerone.io/who-has-the-best-deal-on-crypto-miners-2cdc8b538eb4
How long is it going to take for investors to return there MinerOne investments by getting dividends?
According to our best estimate of a monthly return of up to 13%, it will take almost 8 months. Could potentially be sooner in some extremely optimistic scenarios, but we don’t want to overpromise. Note that our calculations are a good faith estimate, not a promise or obligation. Many factors beyond any single person’s or entity’s control influence mining profitability.
Are you going to open your second mining center  in 2019? What about the location?
As for Lulea facility: it will take up to 75m to fully exploit it. As for how fast we can move to another facility: we are already lining those up nearby as well as at alternative locations. Potential locations of additional centres include Boden, Älvsbyn, Västerås, the region of Gävleborg, high coast region, Skellefteå, Västra Götaland region, Luleå, Robertsfors, Kramfors, Stockholm, and Lithuania.
Pages:
Jump to: