Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 10. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why arent  you considering mining Ethereum? It’s a very promising coin as well.
It is estimated that we can mine BTC through 2024, so there’s still plenty of time. We can also gradually switch to other currencies using the 23% of net output dedicated to equipment upgrades.

Ethereum’s plans to switch to Proof-of-Stake are known for quite a while now, we have to wait and see how it comes out.
Activity: 112
Are you planning to convert bitcoins to fiat immediately or you gonna wait till its price goes up?
We will do conversion at the end of each month based on the best exchange rate at that moment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why are u planning to insure your equipment that will be used in mining center?
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
What’s the soft cap of MinerOne project on the ICO?

Have a look at the whitepaper:

The maximum amount to be raised (the so-called “Hard Cap”) during the first Miner One
Crowdsale shall be the equivalent in Ether (ETH) of USD 200 million. The minimum (so-called
“Soft Cap”) shall be 3 million.
Activity: 364
What’s the soft cap of MinerOne project on the ICO?
Activity: 238
Will a third party company conduct privative maintenance of your centers or will the staff do it?
Activity: 308
As far as I know, equipment overheats ‘cause of mining. Will MonerOne somehow solve this problem? Maybe, with the help of ventilation system?
It seems to me that MinerOne team hasn’t thought it out yet ‘cause I havent seen any info in the technical documentation.
Why do u think so? This point is described in the technical documentation very well.    All Miner One facilities will have an eco-friendly and effcient “free cooling” system.  
Will it be a water cooling system? It seems to me that it’s dangerous to use it in the centers where any efflux can provoke short circuit.
No, the cooling system will work without water, it’s exact info. By the way, location if the mining center in Sweden will have an advantage in terms of cooling – cold climate will cool equipment, too.
Then what’s the reason to use cooling systems? Equipment is made for operation at this temperature.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
As far as I know, equipment overheats ‘cause of mining. Will MonerOne somehow solve this problem? Maybe, with the help of ventilation system?
It seems to me that MinerOne team hasn’t thought it out yet ‘cause I havent seen any info in the technical documentation.
Why do u think so? This point is described in the technical documentation very well.    All Miner One facilities will have an eco-friendly and effcient “free cooling” system.  
Will it be a water cooling system? It seems to me that it’s dangerous to use it in the centers where any efflux can provoke short circuit.
No, the cooling system will work without water, it’s exact info. By the way, location if the mining center in Sweden will have an advantage in terms of cooling – cold climate will cool equipment, too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io

It seems to me that they have to provide more info on their technical equipment in general.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Is your project  built for a couple of years?
As far as I know, the minerOne project is built for long-term run. It will work as long as it’s profitable to mine cryptourrency.
Activity: 126
Is your project  built for a couple of years?
Activity: 280
When can I expect the start of the first MinerOne mining center?
The company promised that the launch of the first mining center will take place 3-5 months after reaching the soft cap.
Will you ensure the physical protection of your enterprises? Will it be round the clock?
Activity: 406
Can you tell in more detail how you will protect all MinerOne equipment from hacking and DDoS attacks?
How will you ensure uninterrupted Internet connection to your mining center and what will you do if the connection is broken?
Activity: 238
When can I expect the start of the first MinerOne mining center?
Pages:
Jump to: