Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 10. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
This thread is bombed by newbies posts.. Very suspicious.. All of them could be created by scammers just to bump the thread.
People are interested, they ask questions before the pre-ICO starts...
You can also follow our channel in a telegram https://t.me/miningSolutions
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Where is the Website ? When ICO will start ? Sounds good project it is look like cloud mining token Smiley
hope 1 mining Token = 0.5 Eth !

Happy Trading With great ICOs

Thanks
Regards

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
This thread is bombed by newbies posts.. Very suspicious.. All of them could be created by scammers just to bump the thread.
What’s the current development status?
The idea of the product we offer came to be with the establishment of our own datacenter. We were
concerned about working temperatures and work efficiency. Software products we offer today are the
same tools we use ourselves.
Activity: 207
What’s the current development status?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Interesting will your miner be better then nicehash, for example
Activity: 107
February 25-28, Moscow will host the largest international blockchain week party
MS project was announced, including a stand and a presentation
Every attendee will receive a reward token (0.01 ETH each)
link
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Mining Solutions Products reduce mining video card's working temperature and power consumption, encrease computing speed and life expectancy up to 24 months with all characteristics intact.
link
Activity: 420
when the pre-ico starts?
If you want to take part, you need to register in Whitelist
You can visit our telegram channel t.me/miningSolutions
There you can ask us any questions, that you have or just to speak with MSP team
when the pre-ico starts?
Pre-ICO starts at 4.12.2017 and ends 25.01.2018
Activity: 425
when the pre-ico starts?
Activity: 107
I hope it is not just undervolting / TDP lowering / OC settings.
What about different card manufacturers?
What about official warranty if GPU will die after installing your custom firmware?

Currently, we conduct business negotiations with AMD. Such negotiations inevitably involve detailed discussion of many subtle aspects in legal and technological departments.
The trading of tokens can start on December 14th, 2017, at the Etherdelta platform. It is quite possible, that this date will be a subject to change due to public holidays around New Year and Christmas, that's why we reccomend to register in Whitelist www.minso.net
Activity: 52
I read the whitetpeper and the faq. Of course, results are impressive. Especially reducing of the electricity consumption. Waiting for pre-ico and a good bonus ... + 50%. ^_^
Good luck you guys in your work!
What about official warranty if GPU will die after installing your custom firmware?

Nowadays our drivers support cards with Nvidia 1060, 1070, AMD RX 400/500 series chips. In the test mode there are 1080Ti cards.
Own data center is already works on finished product and the GPU doesn't die.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
mine safe o/
What will token holders get from it?
Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market
software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used
as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
Activity: 56
What will token holders get from it?
Pages:
Jump to: