Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 8. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there going to be a protection key in the driver software?
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Is there going to be tech support?
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact
with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
Activity: 47
Is there going to be tech support?
can we use tokens to pay the mining fee in the futures? such as lending asics and pay the electric fees to mining some altcoin

that would be very convenience for new miner.
In general, we consider this possibility, but as development for 2018
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
can we use tokens to pay the mining fee in the futures? such as lending asics and pay the electric fees to mining some altcoin

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 71
I saw this project in news on TV. Excellent work!

I wanna notice for english-speaking community: a story was shown on the state channel. The team works hard and it was pointed by serious media.

It shows the importancy of the project. They don't afraid to show their results to the wide audience. Good!
I think your project is very good I salute with your project.

Thank you! We are trying to make a high quality product and hope that community will help us.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I think your project is very good I salute with your project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I saw this project in news on TV. Excellent work!

I wanna notice for english-speaking community: a story was shown on the state channel. The team works hard and it was pointed by serious media.
The project is quite well thought out. I would like to see its future development!

Thanks for attention! Join our social media to see the latest news
All links are in the first post
Activity: 51
The project is quite well thought out. I would like to see its future development!
Activity: 93
Is there going to be any online streaming, so the clients could watch the mining process?
The updated version of our web-site provides a web-cam window, so anyone online could watch the work of one of Mining Solutions rigs live.

It will be interesting to look at the indicators like temperature, hashrate and others online
Activity: 107
If power consumption is reduced, does it mean that I can use power supply units with smaller capacity?
Yes, of course. In Mining Solutions, we replaced 1300 W power supply units with 800 W.
Activity: 420
If power consumption is reduced, does it mean that I can use power supply units with smaller capacity?
Activity: 107
Is there going to be any online streaming, so the clients could watch the mining process?
The updated version of our web-site provides a web-cam window, so anyone online could watch the work of one of Mining Solutions rigs live.
Activity: 46
How does mining trader work?
We use trade mining as the means to debug our internal workings. We do not offer it as a service.
Activity: 70
How does mining trader work?
Does the development team have any mining groundwork?
Of course, our development team has extensive experience in IT. Mining Solutions products already have shown rather good performance numbers within our own data center.
Pages:
Jump to: