Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 14. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Sounds interesting, if I'm not mistaken understanding the description above that you are selling a complete hardware and software to mine crypto currency, correct?

As I understood, they provide only software for different types of video cards to get higher efficiency

not only for cards
there're some utilities for optimisation and adjustment
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Excellent news! We can try trial version soon
Activity: 72
Sounds interesting, if I'm not mistaken understanding the description above that you are selling a complete hardware and software to mine crypto currency, correct?

As I understood, they provide only software for different types of video cards to get higher efficiency
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 93
You offer nice products which can help people who know nothing 'bout mining to get profits  Smiley
Hope it's true.
Good luck with project!
Activity: 107
What is the upper limit for the required funds?
Funds are only limited by the number of released tokens
Activity: 67
What is the upper limit for the required funds?
Is there an airdrop planned for the future?
thanx and good luck with the project
No there isn't. But soon wil be announced the bounty program
Activity: 85
Is there an airdrop planned for the future?
thanx and good luck with the project
What's the price of tokens?
1 token = 0.01 ETH
What's the price of tokens?
Activity: 253
Impressived performance and power economy. I want to try! Is there any beta? Or need to wait the realese version?

There aren't beta or trial. You need just wait and buy the final product

buy the final product ?
what kind of product,? is mining tools and equipment is the final product in this project ?
Drivers, own OS, etc. It's the final product in this project, you don't think so?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Impressived performance and power economy. I want to try! Is there any beta? Or need to wait the realese version?

buy the final product ?
what kind of product,? is mining tools and equipment is the final product in this project ?
Activity: 253

Activity: 42
 :
Russians are coming  Grin
Smiley Smiley Smiley They are here already we just have to know how to deal with them.
Merit: 100
Russians are coming  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: