Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 7. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I always wanted to mine Crypto, I mean to me it looked so fancy and interesting to see how a computer can make money without us sitting in office and working for someone else. Though the only thing that I was concerned about was the initial investment and the maintenance. This is something that we all need to think about and in addition we also need to think which coin to mine so that our ROI doesn't take too long. With a project like this where one doesn't need to worry a lot, I am sure make it easy for people who are interested in mining. Will for sure follow the thread and see where this goes and would also invest.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yeah, software they developed is really helpful for miners. Some people don't start mining because they are afraid of too much technical nuances, they think they can't optimise their pc for making coins. So the product is really awesome.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
I always wanted to mine Crypto, I mean to me it looked so fancy and interesting to see how a computer can make money without us sitting in office and working for someone else. Though the only thing that I was concerned about was the initial investment and the maintenance. This is something that we all need to think about and in addition we also need to think which coin to mine so that our ROI doesn't take too long. With a project like this where one doesn't need to worry a lot, I am sure make it easy for people who are interested in mining. Will for sure follow the thread and see where this goes and would also invest.

Thank you very much for such a nice review!
Activity: 868
Merit: 100

can we use tokens to pay the mining fee in the futures? such as lending asics and pay the electric fees to mining some altcoin

that would be very convenience for new miner.

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

If I understood you clearly, that option you mentioned probably will possible at the company's data-centers but in the future.
What are the price and the total supply of the tokens?
It's written in whitepaper. The total supply is 10 000 000 and their price is 0.01 ETH fo one token.
Activity: 71
What are the price and the total supply of the tokens?
Did any information appear about the release of the demo version?
Precise information hasn't yet been received.
Waiting in December
Activity: 58
Did any information appear about the release of the demo version?
will there be any support?
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct
tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact
with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer.
This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
Activity: 27
will there be any support?
Activity: 207
Where are your tokens sold?
Mining Solutions tokens can be acquired in a variety of ways:
1. Taking part in the token sales program.
2. Buying tokens at the exchange platforms after the campaign is finished.
3. From Mining Solutions directly.
tell me the project has a bounty program?
Of course, 3% of volume of the released tokens will be allocated for the bounty program.
Distribution in the directions is supposed the following:
- Facebook – 12%
- Twitter – 12%
- Bitcointalk – 26%
- Translation and moderation – 10%
- Blogs – 15%
- Media – 10%
- Top 10 – 10 %
- Individual – 5%

It will start very soon!
Activity: 124
Merit: 26
Money will be useful if you know where to put it
tell me the project has a bounty program?
Activity: 107
Activity: 56
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Is there going to be the support for the new generation video cards?
Yes, of course. Updates will depend on the status program you chose.
Activity: 66
Is there going to be the support for the new generation video cards?
Activity: 253
Is there going to be beta-testing?
Testing is an integral part of the development process, we release only already tested software to the market.
Activity: 420
Is there going to be beta-testing?
Activity: 107
Is there going to be a protection key in the driver software?
We are considering making the tokens the only key for Mining Solutions software. The tokens you bought are kept in your ETH wallet. And you provide your wallet’s safety yourself.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
attractive project for miner...
Pages:
Jump to: