Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 4. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Mining tools hardwear or sofwear?, we need tools for mining? os, linus or windows?
What is Token or coin?
Thank you dev
The software product for simple and fast optimization of GPU of capacities.The program automatically defines a configuration of system and uses the newest and checked drivers of the Mining Solutions company.
Tokens will be based on the Ethereum platform (ERC20) and to cope the existing decisions of ETH, such as MyEtherWallet. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Mining tools hardwear or sofwear?, we need tools for mining? os, linus or windows?
What is Token or coin?
Thank you dev
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi guys!
can you tell me: is there going to be tech support?
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.
can you tell us about the prospects of your project?
New NVIDIA and RADEON video cards are about to be released. We are already hard at work in relation to that. At this moment, we cannot disclose any more information. Mining Solutions’ goal is to make the mining as efficient and convenient as possible. Additionally, we consider the idea of multi-factor
protection of software.

Prospects are huge. The number of new videocards is constanlty growing, devs will have lots of work everytime, because every card needs unique driver and has to be tested.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Hi guys!
In the near future we will complete detailed instructions for driver installation. Primarily we will conduct tests inside the company. We have it in our plans to set up tech support service, up to a direct contact with a customer via Skype. Currently we focus our efforts on developing MSP One-click Driver Installer. This is a software program that identifies and installs all the software necessary.

Skype support - sounds good! It's always better to receive help by talking face-to-face with a person who really knows everything about the products.

yeah, it's nice. hope that amazing idea will be realised
Activity: 28
Hi,new project and interesting idea. What are the price and the total supply of the tokens?Thanks in advance.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Hi,new project and interesting idea. What are the price and the total supply of the tokens?Thanks in advance.
Hi! The total supply is 10 000 000 and their price is 0.01 ETH fo one token.
Activity: 58
excuse me, but i can't find any info about entry barrier and the top limit... can anybody help?
such a simple question... look: one driver (for one rig) will cost 50 tokens, according to Whitepaper. It is viable to use this value as the entry barrier. Top limit is determined by the number of tokens released.
oh thank you.
and can you tell is there an airdrop planned for the future?
No, there is not
Tnx. good luck devs, i want to take part in your bounty
here is the link to the bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2524597.100
excuse me, but i can't find any info about entry barrier and the top limit... can anybody help?
such a simple question... look: one driver (for one rig) will cost 50 tokens, according to Whitepaper. It is viable to use this value as the entry barrier. Top limit is determined by the number of tokens released.
oh thank you.
No, there is not
Tnx. good luck devs, i want to take part in your bounty
Activity: 79
oh thank you.
No, there is not
it's a pity! Lets wait bounty
Activity: 47
oh thank you.
No, there is not
oh thank you.
What will token holders get from it?
Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
and where are your tokens sold?
Hi!
It's written in the whitepapper!
Mining Solutions tokens can be acquired in a variety of ways:
1. Taking part in the token sales program.
2. Buying tokens at the exchange platforms after the campaign is finished.
3. From Mining Solutions directly
Activity: 58
Token holders can use their tokens in the Mining Solutions ecosystem as a key to using mass-market software, such as MSP Pool, as well as getting access to new software products. MST tokens will be used as the only form of exchange for Mining Solutions products.
and where are your tokens sold?
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Activity: 93

that's the best way how to describe advantages of the product i've ever seen, so funny video  Smiley good job team!
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Hi guys!
can you tell us about the prospects of your project?
New NVIDIA and RADEON video cards are about to be released. We are already hard at work in relation to that. At this moment, we cannot disclose any more information. Mining Solutions’ goal is to make the mining as efficient and convenient as possible. Additionally, we consider the idea of multi-factor
protection of software.
and is there going to be an official partnership with the hardware developers?
We have it in our plans. Currently, we conduct business negotiations with AMD. Such negotiations inevitably involve detailed discussion of many subtle aspects in legal and technological departments. It can take a long time, but the process is in motion.
Pages:
Jump to: