Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 126. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10
When does the ICO end?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?

thank you for the question!
Mobile Money Remittance System use the construction of utility tokens. Our system creates a constant demand for tokens.That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.
When will you give out the tokens bought during ICO?

Thank you for the question!

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty. But as for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.

The token creation will begin on the first day of ICO.
Activity: 131
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
Activity: 146
When will you give out the tokens bought during ICO?
What percentage of the token will be sold to ICO?

Thank you for your question!
80% of tokens will be sold during the ICO (Token Sale Campaign)
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
What percentage of the token will be sold to ICO?
What is your soft cap and hard cap? Any bonuses for potential investors?

Our soft cap USD of 2.5 mln is reached! Our total goal is USD 50 mln.

There are a number of bonuses for investors.
You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet. The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at arate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

Special Packages have been designed for those purchasing 5000 tokens (Standard Package) and 15000 tokens (Premium Package). Corporate card and Premium card respectively will become our gifts to devoted
investors.

Also you can visit our website https://bank4you.io/ and see that you still have about 19 hours to be in time for 10 % bonus for early participants.
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty. But as for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 164
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?
Activity: 131
What is your soft cap and hard cap? Any bonuses for potential investors?
What will happen to my contribution, if you do not collect the required amount?

Activity: 140
Is your app working worldwide? or only some individual countries?

thank you for your question!
You can download and use app all over the world
Activity: 98
Is your app working worldwide? or only some individual countries?
Do you have any referral programs?

Yes, sure, we have the referral program and it works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 182
Do you have any referral programs?

Activity: 249
Do you accept credit/debit card payment option?

thank you for your question!
No, just Bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA):in USD / EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin
Jump to: